of 3
Next Last

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#50 May 11, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not. But damn they are good salespeople. An Amway salesperson came to our home around 10 years ago. I still remember the guy. We didn't buy anything from him but we sure did remember his mannerism and character.
They piss me off. I remember the first time I was at an Amway 'gathering'. They tried to tell me how much better the dishwashing liquid was than Sunlight.

Now, I have a friend who makes cleansing soaps for a living. He consults a Professor in the field of chemistry for new formulae. The professor said that Sunlight liquid is the most potent dishwashing liquid available in South Africa.

So here I have a guy in front of me, about 20, with no degree behind his name, contradicting a professor.

Lost my interest right there.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#51 May 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
You realise that the Orca is above the Great White?
Oversight, my dear man
Bah! Forgot about those.

#52 May 11, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah! Forgot about those.
But Great White's ancient cousin, Megalodon, would have eaten an Orca in one bite...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#53 May 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
But Great White's ancient cousin, Megalodon, would have eaten an Orca in one bite...
Which would have been a quick snack or a saber-toothed rabbit.

#54 May 11, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Which would have been a quick snack or a saber-toothed rabbit.
Oh yes. Those were evil

Since: Feb 13

India

#55 Feb 1, 2013
Everyday , Billions of shares from tens of thousands of companies are traded on stock markets around the world . Although all of this buying and selling is not without occasional complexities , the stock market remains one of the foremost wealth creators in the world.

Best Regard
Vishal Chadha
Tips.biz

Since: Feb 13

India

#56 Feb 4, 2013
Regulation is necessary but the whole system has been corrupted. seems like everyone is going for short term profits and to hell with the future .politicians look the other way and the predatory activity continues with impunity .

Best Regard
Vishal Chadha
Tips.Biz
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#57 Feb 4, 2013
I wonder how many Wall Street thieves have changed their theiving ways since the twin towers came crashing down...
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#58 Feb 5, 2013
The 85 million $ a month is the only thing keeping the stock market going. The Fed.Res. and stock market both needs done away with.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#59 Feb 5, 2013
The stock market merely reflects the collective state of the economy. It is not the problem. It reflects the problems. The problem is severely under-regulated capitalism. Clinton is to blame. He scrapped lots of laws that kept capitalists in check. Now, capital gains tax is practically non-existent, and that is how a silly government robs itself and its people in the process.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#60 Feb 5, 2013
That's right. It's reflective.
To say do away with it is like saying; ah the monitors are showing this heart patient isn't doing so well, let's ditch the monitor, problems solved and we've saved money by not using the equipment.
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#61 Feb 5, 2013
The stock market is not a very good economic indicator, to much insisder trading and fruad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web