Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Hi I just think I should post a review on the evening dress I have just received.
When I bought it from ifitdress.com I had a lot of worries. Whether it is safe to pay? Is it a Scam? Can the quality be guaranteed? Will I receive the dress on time? Why I have so many worries? It is a company from China and it seems the website has been on line for a short time.
But I decided to have it a try as I like the dress so much. Fortunately, it didn't disappoint me. Instead they gave me a big surprise. The dress was excellent and there is no difference with the picture. More importantly it fit me very well. The best part of the website is that you can preview what the dress will like in many colors. Select the color, the color of the dress will change. Isn't it great?
Sherri K

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I bought a dress from IfitDress in a size 4, and it came fitting horribly, far off what any normal size 4 would fit. I tried to return, but the rude stagg at IfitDress told me I needed to take pictures of my daughter (who is underage) in the dress before they would accept a return. I would never send such pictures in a poorly fitting dress that shows a lot of skin to a bunch of potential perverts in China. NEVER BUY FROM IFITDRESS.COM !!!
Sablerox95

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Whenever you select the size it lists the bust, waist, and hip measurements.. You should've measured your daughter. If you did and the measurements of the dress didn't match the proportions that they listed, then you are totally in the right. Just saying.. I bought my prom dress from them and it fit great. I wear size 7-9 pants and usually 8-10 dresses but my dress size according to their measurements is 12.
Katie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

iFit is a COMPLETE SCAM! Do NOT buy a dress off of this website! It is a complete joke of a company and the customer service is terrible!!! I had the same experience as those above saying I had to have pictures takes before I could return. I have now paid to return the dress and they will not refund my money. Unbelievable.
Alicia

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

The dresses that my bridesmaids ordered were horrid. They were the ugliest ill-fitting dress known to mankind. They breast coverage were lopsided and not even sewn correctly. The picture was nothing like what was received. Then they had the nerve to make them take pictures is the GOSH AWFUL dress in order for them to determine a return. The dress was sewn by a 7 year old or toddler. It was absolutely ridiculous that a formulated picture posted on the internet as if the dress shown was their own, which it was not, could be so dreadful when it arrived. If I would've known that the dresses that were shown on their site were not their own, we would've never ordered. They are the worst company and now we are fighting to get our money in return. We measured the girls properly according to their charts and they sent all of the dresses 3 sizes too small. DONT EVER ORDER FROM THIS HORRID AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM CHINA PERIOD. KEEP THE DOLLARS IN THE U.S.A. FOR BETTER QUALITY AND SERVICE.
Chris

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

I purchased this dress for a wedding I was in recently. While it came in time, when I tried it on, I realized that there was something very wrong with the collar! It stuck up above my shoulders and no amount of tugging or shifting, could get it to sit correctly. After reviewing the return policies and realizing that I couldn't return it for a refund, and would have to pay shipping for any alterations, i decided to take matters into my own hands. I spent the good part of Sunday afternoon, cutting off the collar and altering it. while it fit fine after this, the build in bra still fit strangely, higher than I would normally be comfortable. Also the hemline fell well below my knees, as opposed to above as shown in the picture. Btw, I carefully measured myself and compared it to the listed sizing info. The dress should have fit perfectly according to their measurements. There was no reason for it not to except that it was made incorrectly. Other members of the bridal party who ordered from this website had similar issues . one had to have hers professionally altered (probably costing much less than paying the shipping all the way to china and back). Another girl received a completely different style, and again, chose to order another dress rather than paying shipping costs. Another note, while chiffon is not a breathable fabric to begin with, we were still sweltering in these "summer style" dresses due to the strange lining. It had an extremely padded and layered feeling to it, like no other dress I've ever worn. It is akin to wearing a costume.
One final note, the company had NO record (even after I contacted them through email) of my account and purchase until after I received the dress. I had no way of knowing when it was going to be shipped, or if they even had the order to begin with.
Be aware: What you order may NOT be what is shown in the description and you need to be ready to alter it yourself, or pay the shipping fees yourself.
Emily

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

I bought a wedding dress from Ifitdress.com . I was extremely worried and cautious as I have read some negative reviews on forums like this, AND I was buying a very detailed dress.

I received the dress today (3 days before expected), and it is absolutely gorgeous! I chose "custom size" and gave my exact measurements, and the sizing is completely spot on. The detailing is incredible and perfect. There are no smudges, oil spots, or color spots on my dress.

I have been talking with Customer Service throughout the whole buying process, and they have been extremely helpful and concerned about what exactly I wanted, and the dress I received is everything I hoped it would be! I am VERY happy with my purchase!
LARINDA O

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

I just recieved my wedding dress from DHL and I can say that im very satisfied with the quality and presentation of the dress. I am a full figure gal and the dress fits my body perfectly. I love the material and the details on my dress. I will be ordering my maid of honors dress from this website. Only thing I did not like about the website, you have to communicate by email. I guess that I'm old fashion because,I love to have verbal conservations. The feedback through e-mail was very fast and efficient.
LARINDA Ohio

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

I just recieved my wedding dress from ifitdress.com and I can say that im very satisfied with the quality and presentation of the dress. I am a full figure gal and the dress fits my body perfectly. I love the material and the details on my dress. I will be ordering my maid of honors dress from this website. Only thing I did not like about the website, you have to communicate by email. I guess that I'm old fashion because,I love to have verbal conservations. The feedback through e-mail was very fast and efficient.
Save your money

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Hello everyone.
So I recently ordered a dress from ifitdress.com . Yes, the package did arrive to me. But the dress was a complete flop. The material was completely see-through. It is an asymmetrical design, so one of my butt cheeks was completely exposed! Not to mention, there was no dress lining, so the mesh material used to stitch the sequin onto rubbed my skin raw in a matter of seconds. On top of that, the dress was SO SHORT that when I took more than 2 steps it rode up and both my cheeks were exposed. If that wasn't enough, the dress zipper wouldn't even work.
The dress is a complete flop. I am so sad because online the pictures made the dress look WONDERFUL....but it was a crushed dream.
Save your money. Save your time. Save your energy. I'm not even sure I'll get my money back because they have a 3-day return policy.
Veronica

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

I had my bridesmaid order dresses from ifitdress.com for my wedding. Biggest mistake of my wedding! Every dress recieved had something very wrong with it. If it wasnt the wrong color, it had added detail or a differnt top completely. The only way to communicate is via email and that can take days and weeks to hear back from them. Having to get new dresses for each bridesmaid was a complete disaster. I am still waiting for the right dresses. Do NOT BUT FROM IFITDRESS.COM
Danielle

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

In the beginning,I was not so sure about ordering from ifitdress. As I looked at their site I noticed that none of their reviews seemed realistic, plus the reviews were more like curious questions. None of the reviews mentioned an order experience. But I took the chance, and boy am I glad I did. The dress came 4 days earlier than expected, the dress was exactly how it looked on the website, plus their prices are much cheaper compared to bridal shops. The only thing I would request is giving them your exact measurements if you want a perfect fit! I would definitely order again, I rate them 5 stars!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

677 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min wilderide 216,829
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min pusherman_ 596,504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min RiversideRedneck 679,964
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 512,007
Gay Snapchat Names 20 min HornyHarry88 1,331
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 34 min EdmondWA 89,549
Male public nudity exhibitionism 39 min bdh 5
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 40 min ajot 235
•••
•••
•••