Retired general denies any coordinated effort to get Rumsfeld f...

Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld from the Commander of the 1st Infantry Division Maj. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SKNK

Sweden

#23 Apr 15, 2006
If there was a functioning democracy in the USA and for that matter in England these people should have been prosecuted for social ethical lies, war crimes, act against humanity and genocide committed in creating wars and Coe De Etta’s in other countries:

1- Elliot Abrams
2- John Bolton
3- Douglas Faith
4- William Kristol
5- Bernard Lewis
6- Donald Rumsfeled
7- Richard Perel
8- Paul Wolfowitz
9- George W. Bush
10- Tony Blair
11- Bill Clinton
12- Madeline Albright
13- Henry Kissinger
Lance Winslow wrote:
Please stop posting the list of the most influential people of the 20th Century.
metoo

Baltimore, MD

#25 Apr 15, 2006
sounds like a fan
canuck-american nation wrote:
Drop dead Lance Winslow group of propaganda prostitutes. I would never do harm to you, but if I saw you crossing the street and a car came careering at you without you knowing, I sure as hell would not shout out and warn you.
I would even go to your grave when they were lowering you down and I would give you a wreath of bushy weeds. The bush stands for Bush of course and the bunch of weeds are for you guys.
David Wright

Wichita, KS

#26 Apr 15, 2006
canuck-canadian nation wrote:
Who controls the Retired general's pension? What else is he supposed to say openly?
Rumsfeld could get the General up on some trumped- up charge and the pension would be in jeapody.
Army generals, unlike corrupt politicians, don't make a fortune on the job.
You would be surprised at what they make, about 4 times my income. And it cant be taken away, same way the congress, senate president and vice president's cant be taken away. It would take an act of congress. You might be able to guess when that will happen.
SKNK

Sweden

#27 Apr 16, 2006
The Generals' Revolt

by Patrick J. Buchanan
In just two weeks, six retired U.S. Marine and Army generals have denounced the Pentagon planning for the war in Iraq and called for the resignation or firing of Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who travels often to Iraq and supports the war, says that the generals mirror the views of 75 percent of the officers in the field, and probably more.

This is not a Cindy Sheehan moment.

This is a vote of no confidence in the leadership of the U.S. armed forces by senior officers once responsible for carrying out the orders of that leadership. It is hard to recall a situation in history where retired U.S. Army and Marine Corps generals, almost all of whom had major commands in a war yet underway, denounced the civilian leadership and called on the president to fire his secretary for war.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Jun 12, 2014
Ridge wrote:
This revolt of the Generals is unprecedented and should not be taken lightly. This many career Officers with nothing to gain need to be listened to. The only reason they are stepping forward is for the good of the country. You may disagree with them but to say that their concern is not genuine is not believable.
Indeed
Swedenforever

Fulton, MD

#30 Aug 20, 2014
Coolmind should have been here

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Dec 7, 2014
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 567,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 794,249
Superbowl Prediction: Patriots 28 Seahawks 26 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 min HipGnosis 512
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min WasteWater 120,648
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 5,313
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 17 min Doctor REALITY 478
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 267,334
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min AntiqueAnnie 607,101
More from around the web