Gloop. Pointless or just stupid?

Gloop. Pointless or just stupid?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
andet1987

Naperville, IL

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Urban Dictionary: Gloop = a vaginal discharge after sexual arousal
Curtis Lowe

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Actually, the Gloop is one of maybe 3 actually intelligent posters on Topix.
Captain Pedantic

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2011
False dichotomy.
Curtis Lowe

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Captain Pedantic wrote:
False dichotomy.
They seem real. The left one might hang a little low, but that can be natural.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#6 Dec 1, 2011
I Do My Own Stunts wrote:
Clearly Gloop is some other poster's one-note alter ego.
Only says gloop.
Yawn.
I think The Gloop is a visitor from another planet. Think about it. We don't understand that kind of language, but he is able to convey joy, sorrow, lust and humour by just emitting a 'Gloop'. It is a mystery modern science simply does not understand
Curtis Lowe

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I think The Gloop is a visitor from another planet. Think about it. We don't understand that kind of language, but he is able to convey joy, sorrow, lust and humour by just emitting a 'Gloop'. It is a mystery modern science simply does not understand
He is a modern artist. She lets the viewer filter her response through their individual prisms of beauty and pain. He is probably the greatest hero in American history. Much better than Lincoln or Obama.
Curtis Lowe

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
Urban Dictionary: Gloop = a vaginal discharge after sexual arousal
I thought that was schmegma?

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a modern artist. She lets the viewer filter her response through their individual prisms of beauty and pain. He is probably the greatest hero in American history. Much better than Lincoln or Obama.
I would honestly vote Gloop for president

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was schmegma?
All I know, is it is quite delicious
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was schmegma?
Urban Dictionary: schmegma sticky substance formed in the uncircumcised skin of the penis due to poor hygine.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#12 Dec 1, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban Dictionary: schmegma sticky substance formed in the uncircumcised skin of the penis due to poor hygine.
Blegh

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#13 Dec 1, 2011
I think Gloop manages to cut to the heart of any subject with utterance of a single word and that that scares the living hell out of some people.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Gloop has Clap.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
I think Gloop manages to cut to the heart of any subject with utterance of a single word and that that scares the living hell out of some people.
I hear he has spent a year in complete silenc once... To just understand the sound 'Gloop'

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#16 Dec 1, 2011
the pompitous of love wrote:
Gloop has Clap.
He has clap. He has soul.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>I hear he has spent a year in complete silenc once... To just understand the sound 'Gloop'
You prove my point perfectly.

When you say "Gloop" there's nothing but when Gloop says "Gloop" there's everything...and you're Double Fine!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#18 Dec 1, 2011
the pompitous of love wrote:
Gloop has Clap.
The clap or "Clap"?

It makes a difference.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#19 Dec 1, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my point perfectly.
When you say "Gloop" there's nothing but when Gloop says "Gloop" there's everything...and you're Double Fine!
I may be Double Fine. I may be the Dark Horse. But He is the Gloop

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The clap or "Clap"?
It makes a difference.
He has both

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#21 Dec 1, 2011
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>I may be Double Fine. I may be the Dark Horse. But He is the Gloop
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web