Time Magazine's 'Man of the Year': NB...

Time Magazine's 'Man of the Year': NBA's Adam Silver

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 29, 2014
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/commish-adam-sil... Even if Time Magazine doesn't select NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, there's no doubt in my mind that he strongly deserves it. I mean, he didn't just 'beat' Donald Sterling, he TKO'd him. Now the whole planet knows about this, and you know why??! Because someone has to take the lead in addressing racial hate, bias, and bigotry. And, look, I'm just being REAL: Many people tend to think about the KKK and Aryan Nation and Skinheads when people think about racism and bigotry, but it doesn't matter which gender of which race stands out the most: Racial hate and ignorance and bigotry can be found in all races of people. And the hate and ignorance will continue. But the REALITY is....there are some 'stages' in life were racial hate and stupidity and evil can not be tolerated. Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 29, 2014
You know...if Donald Sterling had voiced an opinion on that audiotape about, say, young black males throwing their lives away with crime and drugs, and he had expressed a degree of dislike and disdain for such black people, I could kinda' understand why he would feel that way. But....we're talking about insults directed at......MAGIC JOHNSON. Yes, Magic Johnson. He's done so much and accomplished so much, and helped so many many many people through charities....and for this MAN to speak of him, to treat him like he was some common slave on a plantation is just.....lower than dirt. Mark Cuban...you and the rest of those rich boys MUST remove this CANCER from America's professional basketball league. 4 R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Hey, you know what ?? This isn't funny, but I've listened to that tape several times, and you know who that joker sounds like??!: MEL BLANC!!!!! I'm 4 R-E-AL!! Listen to it!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 29, 2014
excuse me !!

Pope Francis is Time Magazine's Person of the Year 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/time...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Apr 30, 2014
I wonder if the NBA is going to start assessing 15 yard penalties like the NFL for use of the n word.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/times-have-changed...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Truthiness 2,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 866,040
White Lives MATTER 6 min RFD 118
disabled sex (Jun '14) 24 min garath 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Michael 600,205
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 272,467
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr RainbowLength 47
More from around the web