jim carrey`s tyranny

Since: Jul 13

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Jul 28, 2013
jim carrey knows all about tyranny and federal trade law violations as 80% of his incomes are based off of encamped artistes whom his coop ripps off.His lifted and campers rewrites are a total crime ring sony monoplus.His voices are lifted his storys come from earth mic and sound scans of underground artistes encamped by mason broadcaster~SS.Jim you should shut the FUT TUP about human rights as YOU are in the SHADOW group yourself and you base many of your million dollar monoplus sony works off of encampments and kill offs.Spray paintings are as old as your rip offs get over your fake flake self and spy cam and earth mic someone else
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Wow dude, judging from your subject line I thought it was an automotive transmission which belongs to him. I mean the apostrophe in his name in your usage signifies ownership, and unless you're talking about somebody who had a sex change operation and who also belongs to him, the only other meeting I could think of for 'tranny' was a part of his car. English much?! Syntax much?! Grammar or proofreading – ever? Just wow.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Aug 29, 2013
dad of 3 wrote:
Wow dude, judging from your subject line I thought it was an automotive transmission which belongs to him. I mean the apostrophe in his name in your usage signifies ownership, and unless you're talking about somebody who had a sex change operation and who also belongs to him, the only other meeting I could think of for 'tranny' was a part of his car. English much?! Syntax much?! Grammar or proofreading – ever? Just wow.
You dip idiot, it says TYRANNY not TRANNY – R U really in Portland/Vancouver with me? Dude, you make us proud – LOL!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 29, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
You dip idiot, it says TYRANNY not TRANNY – R U really in Portland/Vancouver with me? Dude, you make us proud – LOL!!
dad of 3 is YOU. You're yelling at yourself. Funny....tell us more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min trifecta1 971,896
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Steve III 650,790
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min andet1987 2,361
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Nacked Truth 618,579
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Ape Man 56,363
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 32 min andet1987 30
the sick dark lonely world of homosexual1987 37 min andet1987 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Nacked Truth 45,012
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 182,989
More from around the web