Should there be a WHITE million-man m...

Should there be a WHITE million-man march ??

Created by Jenna on Oct 18, 2007

381 votes

Click on an option to vote

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2007
Please no racist remarks, only polite answers.

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2007
I will say that the white male is becoming the minority only because the other races have EEO on their side. And no..I am not a racist!

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 19, 2007
Should the Jenna-6 be hung from a tree ??
She Be Me

#4 Oct 19, 2007
Sure, why shouldn't white men be afforded the same rights as the black million-man march.

Merritt Island, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2007
Why should there be a white million man march, we control government, and the largest corporations the world has ever known, in fact white America control the world's economy through proxy governments.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 19, 2007
Why would they be marching?

AND.......can they march by my house for my viewing pleasure? MY- that's alot of men!
Yankee Girl

Marietta, GA

#7 Oct 19, 2007
What the hell is a million march anyway? We know we're white. We don't have to march to prove it. What a stupid idea. How about a march against blacks? I might attend that one.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2007
Well the Million Man March was a call for black men to clean up their communities and lives--to make a pledge to fix the problems in the black communities (drugs, violence, fatherless families, etc.).

If white males feel that they need to do the same for their community, then by all means..go for it.

Evansville, IN

#9 Oct 19, 2007
I want "White" magazine, a white music channel, and on and on...

Location hidden

#11 Oct 19, 2007
Jenna wrote:
I want the media to stop portraying the White-Man as the fool, geek, villain, coward, etc...
while at the same time portraying the Black-Man as the Hero who saves the white-mans ass, or the hospital doctor or surgeon, basically the all around good-guy.
Where the hell are all the Negro surgeons in real life ???
Well, my father is an African-American surgeon. I know a lot of them in real life..

Since: Oct 07

Sacramento, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2007
We don't need to march, why should we? we can just strike at work and crush the entire world economy. Any type of public outcry like a march is just a display of inadequacy.

Hempstead, NY

#13 Oct 19, 2007
A white million man march? We would probably be WORKING that day.

Sandusky, OH

#14 Oct 19, 2007
White people practically run everything in this country so y would they need to march. BET is own by white folks just in case anyone did not know. Hip Hop companies r also owned by whites. So white folks (especially males) need to stop whining.

United States

#15 Oct 19, 2007
for money yesyesyes

United States

#20 Oct 19, 2007
bla bla bla blame the white man soon and again you should count a little more who will die we all slowly and count us as gone then who is next oreos

El Paso, TX

#21 Oct 20, 2007
Bikes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so cruel dude.

Location hidden

#22 Oct 20, 2007
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so cruel dude.
No worries over here. He doesn't know me and never will--he can sit in front of his computer and be angry all day and night for all I care.

Vero Beach, FL

#25 Oct 22, 2007
When it really mattered, Louis Farrachan (spelling) couldn't make it to New Orleans and march all of those people across the Lake Ponchatrain causeway onto higher ground before Katrina hit the Cresent City. Idiot!
Here's your freakin' million man march, poverty pimps!!
Yankee Girl Too

Jamaica Plain, MA

#26 Dec 10, 2007
Yankee Girl wrote:
What the hell is a million march anyway? We know we're white. We don't have to march to prove it. What a stupid idea. How about a march against blacks? I might attend that one.
This "Yankee Girl Too" thinks you might benefit from reading the "Scapegoat Theory". Have you read it...sound familiar? Explains your post!

Toronto, Canada

#28 Dec 18, 2007
What-ever happened to the strong white race ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hidingfromyou 903,726
The Christian Atheist debate 20 min Critical Eye 6,154
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Just Think 608,697
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min Seentheotherside 10,976
When will this world be at peace? 30 min pusherman_ 13
Poll Why are Christians so afraid of gays? 50 min Truthiness 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min Seentheotherside 41,519
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 613,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr NEWS-FLASH 178,332
More from around the web