Stolen home
Mark

Taylors, SC

#1 Oct 21, 2012
December 5 2011 our home was stolen from us and by a family member, she came from Oklahoma accusing us of everything in the world including witchcraft thinking that maybe we might be burnt at the stake with dollar signs in her mind. Been to court where the judge said that she stole it from us and everything we took with us belonged to us, which she tried to take from us. She quit deeded the house into her own name while we held a mortgage on the home She lied in court and refused to talk to us she just wanted money. Have already talked to an attorney that said we could get the house back and get pain and suffering, yet we no longer want the house back it is full of asbestos black mold and the foundation is sinking on the backside due to underground water. Now she can pay the mortgage and any debts owed on the home. Our once beautiful home is now a garbage heap trash in the front yard and backyard I have told this short story to warn the people of Oklahoma that one of it's residents is a lieing thief, and I hope that she receives a lot of time in prison for her greed and deceit.
Dr Bob Aka Bob

Mountain View, CA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
So sad. Please give me the link to your commercial spam.
We know that's the point of this.

“Computer Tech”

Since: Oct 12

Cleveland, Ohio

#3 Oct 25, 2012
This is not spam this actually happened, just because you read into this spam does not change what happened. The point is that a resident of Oklahoma can't return home right now because of the legal implications she is being held to account for her theft. See if anyone that lives in Bennington that has a farm on chubby Rd is stuck in SC.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Beside that opinions are like butholes, everyone has one.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Moderate this.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Well the thief has been allowed to return home to Oklahoma, her punishment is that she has bought a $17,000 house for $78,000. Sad because of public knowledge she only made $86,000 on her ranch last year, for an income of $12,000 for the year minus the $6,000 she spent comming to SC to lie cheat and steal. The next thing to hit her is the raise in tax's she rents out the house so she needs to pay renter's tax which is triple what she pay's now.
21st century Socrates

Columbia, CA

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Mark wrote:
December 5 2011 our home was stolen from us and by a family member, she came from Oklahoma accusing us of everything in the world including witchcraft thinking that maybe we might be burnt at the stake with dollar signs in her mind. Been to court where the judge said that she stole it from us and everything we took with us belonged to us, which she tried to take from us. She quit deeded the house into her own name while we held a mortgage on the home She lied in court and refused to talk to us she just wanted money. Have already talked to an attorney that said we could get the house back and get pain and suffering, yet we no longer want the house back it is full of asbestos black mold and the foundation is sinking on the backside due to underground water. Now she can pay the mortgage and any debts owed on the home. Our once beautiful home is now a garbage heap trash in the front yard and backyard I have told this short story to warn the people of Oklahoma that one of it's residents is a lieing thief, and I hope that she receives a lot of time in prison for her greed and deceit.
You need........JEWISH LIGHTNING!!

Next time you can make it look like a plausible 'accident'...(wink,wink),..... Torch the place.

For revenge sake you could always leave some kind of evindence pointing to this woman that's been on your tail.

ps: make sure the casualty insurance lists you as beneficiary.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#9 Apr 14, 2013
This is a feeble attempt at extortion. also involving her father. This is totally hilarious its like watching a reality TV show and the name of it is watch sandy commit suicide.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#10 Apr 14, 2013
My wife wear's $30,000 in diamonds and gold and I wear $6,000 in gold rings and necklaces one of which has a 1/2 ounce gold pentacle on it every day. Accomplishments from hard work and honesty, we own 2 homes one of which Sandy graciously paid for, both of our vehicles are paid in full. I also will enjoy looking at the photograph of Grover in the picture frame that is worth $12,000. Do yourself a favor sandy before karma catches up with you, don't ask any questions or expect anything in return, give your sister the $45,000 you owe her, karma might not kick you as hard ! There are those who believe and then there are those who will and then you have sandy who is a glutton for punishment.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#11 Apr 14, 2013
A lot of people have come up against us trying to grasp a little fortune only to find out why my wife and I are nobody to mess with, unexplainable and strange things HAPPEN!

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#13 May 21, 2013
IRS Agent Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight.
Your 'wife wear's $30,000 in diamonds and gold and YOU wear $6,000 in gold rings and necklaces one of which has a 1/2 ounce gold pentacle on it'?
AND...... you 'own 2 homes one of which paid for, both of our vehicles are paid in full. I also will enjoy looking at the photograph of Grover in the picture frame that is worth $12,000.'???
WHAT ARE YOU??
Some kinda Pimp or wanna-be Rapper?...A Drug Dealer???...Ponzi Scheemer Swindler???
THIS is why the IRS is coming to investigate YOU.
WE are from the Government and WE are coming to help.......you.
Well IRS Agent Karma I work very very hard as if it's any of your business and further more My profession is one of the highest paying professions in the United States of America, Yes that's right I'm an HVAC installation technician I legally make and report my earnings and pay my taxes every year but I will forward your comment to the FBI because impersonating A federal agent is against the law and this web site by law has to give you up to the authorities I hope you enjoyed your computer and your freedom!
Some people just never learn Has not Oklahoma suffered enough?
SO BE IT SO MOTE IT BE.

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#14 May 21, 2013
IRS Agent Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight.
Your 'wife wear's $30,000 in diamonds and gold and YOU wear $6,000 in gold rings and necklaces one of which has a 1/2 ounce gold pentacle on it'?
AND...... you 'own 2 homes one of which paid for, both of our vehicles are paid in full. I also will enjoy looking at the photograph of Grover in the picture frame that is worth $12,000.'???
WHAT ARE YOU??
Some kinda Pimp or wanna-be Rapper?...A Drug Dealer???...Ponzi Scheemer Swindler???
THIS is why the IRS is coming to investigate YOU.
WE are from the Government and WE are coming to help.......you.
I'M WAITING

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#15 May 21, 2013
21st century Socrates wrote:
<quoted text>
You need........JEWISH LIGHTNING!!
Next time you can make it look like a plausible 'accident'...(wink,wink),..... Torch the place.
For revenge sake you could always leave some kind of evindence pointing to this woman that's been on your tail.
ps: make sure the casualty insurance lists you as beneficiary.
Lightening Struck!!!!!!!!!!

“Computer Tech”

Cleveland, Ohio

#16 May 21, 2013
Jealous people just can't stand it when you have nice things, I'll brag about it and rub it in everyone's face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hangman 971,766
Are you AFRAID to meet the Lord Jesus on Judgme... 2 min Doctor REALITY 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 55,899
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 9 min Doctor REALITY 196
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min RoSesz 650,010
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 41 min randomgirl 548
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ceemee2 2,303
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 18 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web