Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregna...

Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planning Center!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Cowards

United States

#1 May 20, 2018
It was a terrible....terrible scene at 7:00pm in Little Rock, Arkansas this evening.
No official cause.....but this is happening all over America at this kinds of facilities. Call it what it most likely is:
An anti-abortionist arsonist started a fire at the Pregnancy Planning Center this evening, in a shadowy, eerie, cowardly felony....in the name of protecting the unborn.....and to punish those who legally murder them.
That's the most likely scenario....but who knows.
Cowards

United States

#2 May 20, 2018
It was absolutely terrifying. It was like watching the twin towers ablaze.
The fire was so consuming, if it was arson, it had to be the work of a professional, or someone who had planned this attack of the Pregnancy Planning Center for quit some time.
If that's the case, they have most likely left a trail if "cyber footprints".....or at least enough search data to make themselves potential suspects.
If it was arson, it almost seems that the arsonist wanted to do it on a Sunday, when they knew the building wpuldn't be occupied.
.....and they could just get their message across....without anyone being killed or hurt.
These people are dead serious about tbeir feelings about the anti-abortion movement.
....but they belong in prisons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 2 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 319
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Deep grope 109,842
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 3 hr Johnny 1,608
I hate trump (Jun '17) 3 hr Johnny 102
25 masc/musc bi skype 4 hr Dljockbro93 1
25 fit bi m for skype 4 hr Uhneilator 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr PadMark 714,606
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 1,000,758