Kob Bryant just making things WORSE

Kob Bryant just making things WORSE

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#1 Jul 4, 2013
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant... With Kobe Bryant telling Dwight Howard 'Let me....TEACH YOU how to be a champion', that should be a 'sign and a signal' to Dwight Howard that if he stays with the Lakers, he's gong to have to endure MORE of Kobe Bryant's 'All eyez of me!' CRAP and more of a system that rubs him the wrong way. Yo, D! It's time to BOUNCE, Yo! For REAL!
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Hey, yo, D! It ain't always about the money, is it?! Just ask 'the Big Three' in South Beach who took paycuts and have been to the NBA Finals in EACH OF THE LAST THREE YEARS!!!
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Remember when the Cavalier fans 'howled' that corny song like hound dogs wailing at passing police cars and firetrucks in a desperate attempt to keep LeBron James from taking his talents to the beaches of Florida, but they were snubbed?? I think L.A. should get ready for the same. Personally, if I were Dwight Howard, I'd want to get away from ANY team that Kobe Bryant was on. I mean, hey, he's one of the greatest players of all time, of course. I just wouldn't want to be on a team with a dude who acts like he's the sun, and everything HAS to revolve around him, or there will be total darkness.
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 4, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... PLEASE STAY,D12!!! We really need you!!
Dctor REALITY

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Hey, wait a minute!!! You mean the Houston Rockets are trying to get rid of Jeremy Linn in order to accommodate Dwight Howard and a few others??! Well, 8 mill is a load, but I was thinking Linn would be a part of their championship aspirations. A championship with Beardman and Court Jester?? Snowball's chance in hell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 13 min discocrisco 8
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 15 min discocrisco 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min nanodoofus 110,118
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min nanodufus 675,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min gabrielinstupidland 982,286
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 2 hr White Trash Baboon 10
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,202
More from around the web