Hollywood, FL

#2 Jun 2, 2008
marko wrote:
the black panthers...crack dealers
WHITEY
Crack Headed Negroes

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 2, 2008
I the blackman am responsible for my actions and I only blame myself for my shortcomings.
I know that although there are many intollerant racist people whom could hold me back,most people are moderates and like good people,
Most of us black people purposfully act ignorant and stupid yet hold out the hand of entitlement.
Some Whitemen may put me down but most Blackman keep me down.
Race doesn't matter untill you make it a point.
I don;t like most black people and i'am black.
The problems of blacks today are blacks so get off your dumb ignorant black ass,stop being a jackass,stfu and be a human being.
Is it realy whiteys fault that you diddn't flush your own toilet or wipe you own @$$?
TNT

Berkeley, CA

#4 Jun 2, 2008
A practicing muslim of any race.
whitey sux

Miami, FL

#6 Jun 21, 2008
Crack Headed Negroes wrote:
I the blackman am responsible for my actions and I only blame myself for my shortcomings.
I know that although there are many intollerant racist people whom could hold me back,most people are moderates and like good people,
Most of us black people purposfully act ignorant and stupid yet hold out the hand of entitlement.
Some Whitemen may put me down but most Blackman keep me down.
Race doesn't matter untill you make it a point.
I don;t like most black people and i'am black.
The problems of blacks today are blacks so get off your dumb ignorant black ass,stop being a jackass,stfu and be a human being.
Is it realy whiteys fault that you diddn't flush your own toilet or wipe you own @$$?
whitey live's in denial they never own up to anything f u whitey piece of sh!t

“TRUTH HURTS HUH?”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2008
we are not in denial if we were why you jealous and hating of us for? your mad and whites for WHAT YOU DONT HAVE, OR CANT GET. SO QUIT BLAMING US AND GET YOUR OWN LIFE!
whitey sux

Miami, FL

#8 Jun 21, 2008
bumpkin wrote:
we are not in denial if we were why you jealous and hating of us for? your mad and whites for WHAT YOU DONT HAVE, OR CANT GET. SO QUIT BLAMING US AND GET YOUR OWN LIFE!
u have no clue what I have or don't have.I don't blame whitey for anything I can or cannot do in life,you would hope I would so you cocky bastard's can feel better about yourselve's.I don't hate whitey,I dislike your bullchit when u say I blame u.Get off your pedestal chit does not work thatway anymore .COCKY BASTARD'S!!!!!!!How the fauck u know what I have cheeky witch with a B
Mike

Greenville, NC

#9 Jun 21, 2008
Blacks. They have the highest murder rate in the US. If you wanna go by race.
whitey sux

Miami, FL

#10 Jun 22, 2008
Mike wrote:
the tobacco company has the highest murder rate in the us
whitey driver

Miami, FL

#11 Jun 22, 2008
Mike wrote:
wonder who almost wiped out the indian's and them african's no not white's they would never deny doing that

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#12 Jun 22, 2008
Another worthless poll sponsored by an equally worthless racist bigot.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#13 Jun 22, 2008
the human race
nick

Dayton, OH

#14 Jun 22, 2008
um the black person
there are so many racist black people these days
GO BACK TO AFRICA!!
we dont take kindley to your kind filthy dark skinned people
hereforgood

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2008
whitey driver wrote:
<quoted text>wonder who almost wiped out the indian's and them african's no not white's they would never deny doing that
I admit it. I personally went back in time and
slaughtered thousands of Indians and blacks.
whitey driver

Miami, FL

#16 Jun 22, 2008
hereforgood wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it. I personally went back in time and
slaughtered thousands of Indians and blacks.
and I admit to killing and raping many sorry left out the drug dealing I do also.
whitey driver

Miami, FL

#17 Jun 22, 2008
nick wrote:
um the black person
there are so many racist black people these days
GO BACK TO AFRICA!!
we dont take kindley to your kind filthy dark skinned people
go back to europe smelly wet puppies
whitey driver

Miami, FL

#19 Jun 22, 2008
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Native Americans were doing a REALLY good job of "neutralizing" rival Native American tribes WAY BEFORE Whitey ever set foot on American soil. And african Americans were a BILLION TIMES WAY BETTER off having been brought here as slaves than had they been left on the VERY dark, filthy & backward continent of black, sub-saharan africa. You african American leftists ALWAYS bring up the ANCIENT past as a crutch & as an excuse. In addition, you ALWAYS love to blame Whitey for ALL of your shortcomings & inferiority. Yet, EVERY time "your people" (african Americans) NEED aid &/or help, Whitey is ALWAYS the FIRST people whom you go to to beg for aid. Now, rather than blaming Whitey for ALL of the shortcomings & inferiority within the african American "community" why don't you focus on ALL of the illegitimate birth rates (over 70 to over 80%) within the african American "community" & ALL of the laziness & households headed by single, unwed mothers in the african American "community".
No you and your's were the lazy one's that could not cut it.70-80 % get real white women are not single parent's because of deadbeat white father's , what pain pills do u steal?I will never give whitey that power in my life to blame whitey for my success or failure,you must be insane.
whitey driver

Miami, FL

#20 Jun 22, 2008
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Native Americans were doing a REALLY good job of "neutralizing" rival Native American tribes WAY BEFORE Whitey ever set foot on American soil. And african Americans were a BILLION TIMES WAY BETTER off having been brought here as slaves than had they been left on the VERY dark, filthy & backward continent of black, sub-saharan africa. You african American leftists ALWAYS bring up the ANCIENT past as a crutch & as an excuse. In addition, you ALWAYS love to blame Whitey for ALL of your shortcomings & inferiority. Yet, EVERY time "your people" (african Americans) NEED aid &/or help, Whitey is ALWAYS the FIRST people whom you go to to beg for aid. Now, rather than blaming Whitey for ALL of the shortcomings & inferiority within the african American "community" why don't you focus on ALL of the illegitimate birth rates (over 70 to over 80%) within the african American "community" & ALL of the laziness & households headed by single, unwed mothers in the african American "community".
yeah we were better being raped and killed by your forefather's gee thanks, then the cocksucker's lynched everyone they could get their hand's on.Bet you're real quick to learn about George Washington and the rest of your whorefather's but slavery make's you feel you're decended from animal's so you won't touch that one.Cannot change the past pal,scum run's through your vein's
Mike

Greenville, NC

#21 Jun 22, 2008
whitey driver wrote:
<quoted text>wonder who almost wiped out the indian's and them african's no not white's they would never deny doing that
The number of deaths in areas such as DC, South Bronx, Compton, New Orleans, and Detroit from 1980 to 2007 attributed to black on black violence is more than the number of deaths attributed to the KKK lynchings and murders of blacks and the US Army's death toll on Indian Nations during the bloodiest years of the Indian Wars. You can either accept the facts and stop blaming whites and instead work toward bettering your race or you can continue to ignore what is right in front of your face. By the by, taking away the Indian Wars, the number of deaths from black/black violence in DC 2004 to 2005 was almost triple the amount of deaths in US history(1775-2008) attributed to white on black hate crimes. Like I said, either you are helping your people or you are just another black man hurting your brothers. Your choice.
Mike

Greenville, NC

#22 Jun 22, 2008
whitey driver wrote:
<quoted text>yeah we were better being raped and killed by your forefather's gee thanks, then the cocksucker's lynched everyone they could get their hand's on.Bet you're real quick to learn about George Washington and the rest of your whorefather's but slavery make's you feel you're decended from animal's so you won't touch that one.Cannot change the past pal,scum run's through your vein's
Blacks from Carthage tried to sack Rome, they even marched elephants through the mountains. The white Romans, instead of being enslaved, chose to put up a heroic resistance and ended up not only not becoming slaves but completely destroying the empire of Carthage. Same thing when hundreds of thousands of Persians marched against white Greeks, the outnumbered Greeks chose death before enslavement. Your people gave up and chose enslavement over death. There was no great victory against a more powerful army. Dont blame us for your enslavement, that is the way the world worked back then. Blame your ancestors for not being as brave of fighters as we were. And I hope you dont think bitching all the time changes that. Seriously, not our fault you guys arent as good of soldiers as we are. You wanna prove us wrong then go ahead and do something on your own, stop being such a bitchy black guy, that is the same attitude your ancestors had when they surrendered on their own land to foreign invaders. Try being a little more like us, we woudnt ever have been slaves, we would rather die fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Glidewell Lifetime Exteriorz roof. One sat... 7 min Randy p 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min RoSesz 584,131
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min duststorm 442,863
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min dollarsbill 3,397
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 2,262
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min His Eminency dr S... 611,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Christian with Jesus 828,410
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web