Will I go to heaven if I ask Jesus into my heart?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 8, 2013
I think using the term "few" refers to the percentage of all mankind, it's not a pre-determined number or individuals. Meaning I think, the overall majority of humans are going to turn from Him and love their send more than they do God. So the answer is yes, if you invite Him into your heart you will be saved. That's my opinion!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2013
inviting God into your heart is a Protestant way of going to heaven.

for Catholics, just follow the Ten Commandments I think. and you'll go to heaven.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 10, 2013
WHERE'S Doctor REALITY when you need him?!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 11, 2013
jp services wrote:
in san fransico
That bum.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 11, 2013
jp services wrote:
in san fransico
same sex holding hands
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 11, 2013
jp services wrote:
father/son...lol
just joking
that is normal, that's ok :)
He who is without sin

Enfield, IL

#11 Sep 11, 2013
jp services wrote:
The bible says only a chosen few will go...
so whats up with that?>
The bible states that who so ever shall believe in me but shall have everlasting life....I believe that this pertains to people who are dying and can not live out their days believeing and living for Him. the key is repentence and going and sinning no more.......... If we do, we ask God to forgive us. I believe God is a jealous God, and we are not to have any other gods before him. In our case if we put anything before God, we are in danger of sinning. The chosen few are the ones who have kept oil in their lamps and kept the fire burning in their souls and having a watchful eye for his returning. I don'g know if you are getting the scripture of many are called but few are chosen, and you are taking that out of context, if so. That means God called many to do his work, but they let him down. The chosen ones are the ones who preaches and teaches with His annointing power. Many preachers are not annointed by God, but they do it for money or prestige. God will say to them depart from me I never knew you. Once you start reading God's word, and get into seasoned group of Christians and preacher...they can help you along your path. God be with you. I pray you will find a good church with a wonderful bible study to enlighten you more of God's word.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#14 Sep 13, 2013
jp services wrote:
if i sin i shall be punished
Sounds like a bad deal to me. I mean, thinking the wrong thing can be a sin so what's up with that? Have to be perfect apparently.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 13, 2013
jp services wrote:
if i sin i shall be punished
the wages of sin is sex
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#17 Sep 14, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the wages of sin is sex
That's funny :-)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 14, 2013
jp services wrote:
be fruitfull
at a time like this?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#21 Sep 14, 2013
jp services wrote:
The bible says only a chosen few will go...
so whats up with that?>
It means 1.5 Billion Christians and 1.5 Billion Muslims are going to Hell. They are just too egotistical to realize it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 559,581
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min pmscomputers 96,743
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Bongo 775,482
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Anti-Christ 441,779
electrolux.servis@hotmail.com. 299 I5 34 istiny... 12 min electrofersen 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Clearwater 175,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 265,163
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr eyeful 605,034
More from around the web