*** Did WTC 7 Collapse due to fire ***

*** Did WTC 7 Collapse due to fire ***

Created by Timesten on Nov 19, 2010

4,842 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

rider

Gwinn, MI

#2034 Feb 4, 2013
U.S. and Them: Operation Ajax - Iran and the CIA coup (1/2).
rider

Gwinn, MI

#2035 Feb 4, 2013
War on Democracy - US backed 1973 coup in Chile .
rider

Gwinn, MI

#2036 Feb 4, 2013
.Operation Mockingbird, CIA Media Control Program .
rider

Gwinn, MI

#2037 Feb 4, 2013
Former CIA Agent's Message to America - WATCH NOW .
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2038 Feb 4, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Engineers from ASCE & FEMA where at Ground Zero on Sept 13th to look at the debris, steel from the impact zones was pulled aside and saved for further study .... there are still over 300 pieces of steel from the impact zones at Hangar 17 @ JFK airport ..... the idea that the evidence was destroyed is pure nonsense
<quoted text>
Before 9/11,If you had seen a 47 floor building come straight down in 8 sec
What would you have said caused it?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#2039 Feb 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lied about what vulgar-tommy?
Can't answer eh vulgar tommy?

No big surprise.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2040 Feb 4, 2013
who cares ..... has nothing to do with what happened at WTC 7

Building #7 was still actively burning and at that time we were advised by a FDNY Chief that building #7 was burning out of control and imminent collapse was probable.–PAPD P.O. Edward McQuade

END OF STORY !!!
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Before 9/11,If you had seen a 47 floor building come straight down in 8 sec
What would you have said caused it?
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2041 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
who cares ..... has nothing to do with what happened at WTC 7
Building #7 was still actively burning and at that time we were advised by a FDNY Chief that building #7 was burning out of control and imminent collapse was probable.–PAPD P.O. Edward McQuade
END OF STORY !!!
<quoted text>
What do you mean nothing to do with WTC7, I think it do'es when it came down in 8 sec's DIV!

WTC 7 may Have been burning that was the idea to give the reason for the collapse , Is that when the fire chief of FDNY was told to
"PULL IT"
After charges which weaken the building had gone off earlier that
day,
As Barry Jennings had witnessed when floor's were blown away below
him and the fire crew's that heard explosion's going off!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2044 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.
–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers
Yea all 47 stories were on fire weren't they,
The whole building was totally engulfed in flames wasn't it.

That's why when you see the footage of the demolition when it comes
down, The place do'es not look like an inferno of any sort!
SEE FOR YOURSELF! Your'e still lying, And not a very good one at
that! Just like your Government even incompetent in lying.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2045 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Fontain ..... party of ONE !!!!
Better to be party of one, With a brain than to be part of a group
of Stooges with none!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2046 Feb 5, 2013
YEAH ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE THERE ..... but maybe you know better 5then they do bexcause you read it on a Conspiraslurp website

When the building came down it was completely involved in fire, all forty-seven stories.
–FDNY Assistant Chief Harry Myers
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea all 47 stories were on fire weren't they,
The whole building was totally engulfed in flames wasn't it.
That's why when you see the footage of the demolition when it comes
down, The place do'es not look like an inferno of any sort!
SEE FOR YOURSELF! Your'e still lying, And not a very good one at
that! Just like your Government even incompetent in lying.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2047 Feb 5, 2013
sure thing sheep ..... just keep spitting out the shit your read on websites created by morons .... it's serving you well
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be party of one, With a brain than to be part of a group
of Stooges with none!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2048 Feb 5, 2013
World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.–FDNY Firefighter Steve Modica

BUT WHAT DOES THE FDNY KNOW, THEY WERE ONLY THERE THAT DAY !?!?!??!?
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2049 Feb 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Can't answer eh vulgar tommy?
No big surprise.
Listen Porkfart, When i require a comment off you i will click my
fingers,
Then you address me as Sir!
Then when you have cleaned the crap off my boot's
I will consider letting you make a comment! OK !
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2050 Feb 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
World Trade was burning from the ground to the ceiling fully involved. It was unbelievable.–FDNY Firefighter Steve Modica
BUT WHAT DOES THE FDNY KNOW, THEY WERE ONLY THERE THAT DAY !?!?!??!?
Exactly! They were there on that day because they were doing their
duty when they heard the explosion's going off!
Also getting poisoned by the dust from the explosion's
Who have died and are still dying today.
But you disrespect these heroes by stating they are liar's
because they heard explosion's and you claim they did not!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2051 Feb 6, 2013
give us a quote from ANY fire fighter who heard explosions at WTC7
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! They were there on that day because they were doing their
duty when they heard the explosion's going off!
Also getting poisoned by the dust from the explosion's
Who have died and are still dying today.
But you disrespect these heroes by stating they are liar's
because they heard explosion's and you claim they did not!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2052 Feb 6, 2013
The whole south side of Seven World Trade had been hit by the collapse of the second Tower, and there was fire on every floor." – FDNY Fire Captain Brenda Berkman

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2053 Feb 6, 2013
A few minutes after that a police officer came up to me and told me that the façade in front of Seven World Trade Center was gone and they thought there was an imminent collapse of Seven World Trade Center. –FDNY Lieutenant William Melarango

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2054 Feb 6, 2013
So we left 7 World Trade Center, back down to the street, where I ran into Chief Coloe from the 1st Division, Captain Varriale, Engine 24, and Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did. – FDNY Lieutenant Rudolph Weindler

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2055 Feb 6, 2013
At that point, the FDNY Chief said that Seven World Trade had no face and it was ready to collapse. – EMT Mercedes Rivera

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Scaritual 88,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 665,573
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Peter Ross 669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min X Pendable 284,678
I LOVE you, Ewa M S 20 min Doctor REALITY 5
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 30 min Twizzler937 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 184,799
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 4 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web