Yes

No

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#2350 Mar 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
*Wednesday, 13 March 2013 18:45

NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models. This makes it impossible for anyone to check their work.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
2) The data and software used by NIST is available via FOIA request and download from NIST's website, but A$E4twoofyness hasn't bothered to acquire it for obvious reasons.
Not only from NIST but architects&engineers own web site.They give links to everything they say their being denied.They even host the files from their own site for download.

We can change NIST lied to Architects&Engineers fooking lie

Tuesday, 21 February 2012 they have all the info and on *Wednesday, 13 March 2013 they denied having it

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2351 Mar 22, 2013
Fire never caused a global collapse of any High rise building......ever...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2352 Mar 22, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>The second result in my search for the WTC 7 plans
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
"EditorÂ’s note: The release of detailed construction documents and shop drawings for WTC Building 7 is the latest in a series of FOIA successes by AE911Truth supporters."
I know there's drawings that have been made public but my point was that a full set of drawings won't be released.

Very good point though, the information twoof needs is readily available yet they still do nothing but spew old debunked myths.

Homehill,QLD

#2353 Mar 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there's drawings that have been made public but my point was that a full set of drawings won't be released.
Very good point though, the information twoof needs is readily available yet they still do nothing but spew old debunked myths.
I was just reading from the link I found and seen this

"If you are interested in helping us examine these important construction drawings, please consider joining our Volunteer Team."

With 1100 architects&engineers on the team I wouldn't think they would need help.
Does build a dog kennel or tree house qualify as me as a architects or engineer?I just think thats the skill level over at A&E911 and with Richard Gage's cardboard box prof 911 was an inside job,I think Im being far to optimistic.

Might be the reason why they claim "NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models" because they just cant admit their out of their league.

#2354 Mar 22, 2013

#2355 Mar 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Does the NIST WTC 7 computer animation of the collapse prove that the skyscraper came down by fire?
Written by Chris Sarns, Richard Gage, AIA, and Gregg Roberts
Wednesday, 13 March 2013 18:45
No.
The NIST WTC 7 computer animation of the collapse does not even closely resemble the observations and actual video footage of the destruction in three main ways.
A scientifically valid explanation of any phenomenon must account for the key observations. Moreover, a computer simulation does not constitute an explanation. It is merely a tool for determining and visualizing what MIGHT have happened if various assumptions are true.
NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models. This makes it impossible for anyone to check their work.
1. While NIST admits publicly that the building descended at “free-fall” acceleration, its computer simulation is not consistent with a building that is coming down in free fall.
NIST’s Final Report on the collapse of WTC 7 (NCSTAR 1A, p. 45) states that gravitational acceleration (free-fall) of the main roofline occurred.
It began when the point NIST was using [1] as its marker on the video had descended about 7 feet*. In Figure 12-62 (NCSTAR 1-9 Vol.2 p. 588) the roofline has descended about 10m /33 feet (NCSTAR 1-9A, p. 77) and the columns are still buckling in an irregular manner.
Buckling columns provide resistance and would obviously prevent the building from collapsing at free-fall acceleration. The NIST computer model is clearly not simulating free-fall acceleration.
This is consistent with Shyam Sunder’s statement at the WTC7 technical briefing on August 26, 2008 (which was his initial public attempt to deny free-fall along with his justification for that denial):
“… a free fall time would be an object that has no structural components below it … there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case. And you had a sequence of structural failures that had to take place. Everything was not instantaneous.”
Given the mismatch between the NIST computer animations and the video record of the actual destruction, it is clear that NIST’s assumptions (computer inputs) were substantially in error.
It was NIST’s job to explain the destruction that actually occurred, not to posit some possible way in which the destruction could have occurred.
Their model, which does not reflect the observed 2.25 seconds (about 100 feet) of free fall, should be judged a complete failure, or a cover-up.
Or an outright lie from the government agency supposed investigating and denying their own complicity in the tragic events of 9/11.
Correct!
"the asinine expectation that (man made) models mimic events. Spending exorbitant amounts of time and energy predicting the behaviour of every structural member would be as pointless as it is useless."
That's basically what was posted the first time.
Thanks, mu shu pig meat, for corroborating the original post written by your office buddies.
Or Do You Believe In Magic Also ? LOL
Agreed Dr. Z.

"NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models. This makes it impossible for anyone to check their work."
https://www.google.com/search...

#2356 Mar 22, 2013
And those computer models can be programmed to show what they want the public to know, and not necessarily the truth of what really happened.

Edmonton, Canada

#2357 Mar 22, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
2) The data and software used by NIST is available via FOIA request and download from NIST's website, but A$E4twoofyness hasn't bothered to acquire it for obvious reasons.
"

Not only from NIST but architects&engineers own web site.They give links to everything they say their being denied.They even host the files from their own site for download.

We can change NIST lied to Architects&Engineers fooking lie

Tuesday, 21 February 2012 they have all the info and on *Wednesday, 13 March 2013 they denied having it
Again, why does Gage pander to the scientifically illiterate when he alleges all this technical knowledge that could produce documents from an engineering stance that would be more appropriate in adding credibility and signatures to their site?

All A$E4twoofyness is is Gage's retirement plan and a lazy twoofers go to link for arguments from authority.

Edmonton, Canada

#2358 Mar 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Thermite has never caused the global collapse of a high rise...ever.

Mini-nukes has never caused the global collapse of a high rise...ever.

HAARP has never caused the global collapse of a high rise...ever.

But you shill that crap too.

Edmonton, Canada

#2359 Mar 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
And those computer models can be programmed to show what they want the public to know, and not necessarily the truth of what really happened.
You're as slow as you are useless barb.

All the information necessary to show that's what NIST did is available to your pedantic prophet, yet he chooses to ignore it while promoting crap that laypeople can see is bs.

Why?

Homehill,QLD

#2360 Mar 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed Dr. Z.
"NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models. This makes it impossible for anyone to check their work."
https://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&safe=off...
I fixed the link for you

added this NIST Materials and Data/Computer+Simulations/

Edmonton, Canada

#2361 Mar 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed Dr. Z.

https://www.google.com/search...
A google search isn't a logical, sound argument abba, it's deflection and denial.

Edmonton, Canada

#2362 Mar 22, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>I was just reading from the link I found and seen this

"If you are interested in helping us examine these important construction drawings, please consider joining our Volunteer Team."

With 1100 architects&engineers on the team I wouldn't think they would need help.
Does build a dog kennel or tree house qualify as me as a architects or engineer?I just think thats the skill level over at A&E911 and with Richard Gage's cardboard box prof 911 was an inside job,I think Im being far to optimistic.

Might be the reason why they claim "NIST has refused to disclose the computer inputs of its mathematical models" because they just cant admit their out of their league.
Well lets be honest, all Gage needs is help fleecing his flock.

If they wanted to support their claims the arguments would be by engineers, aimed at an engineering audience.

But instead A$E chooses to speak directly to imbeciles like timeSTUNNED.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2363 Mar 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets be honest, all Gage needs is help fleecing his flock.
If they wanted to support their claims the arguments would be by engineers, aimed at an engineering audience.
But instead A$E chooses to speak directly to imbeciles like timeSTUNNED.
Isn't it ironic how you do that daily!?!?!? Having driven off all rational thinking persons from this thread. There is no one else for you to speak to.
Oh mu shu you lose again!
You Believe In Magic Huh Eh !

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2364 Mar 23, 2013
An iceberg has never caused the sinking of an ocean liner !?!?!?!?!?
Timesten wrote:

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2365 Mar 23, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
An iceberg has never caused the sinking of an ocean liner !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Business majors should let others do the heavy thinking. What we have here above is New York street logic at its finest.
Do You All Believe In Magic ? Huh Eh !?!?!?!?!

#2366 Mar 24, 2013

Edmonton, Canada

#2367 Mar 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Business majors should let others do the heavy thinking. What we have here above is New York street logic at its finest.
That's funny coming from a dolt who lets an imbecile who thinks elevator shafts are sealed do his "thinking" for him.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop!

Edmonton, Canada

#2368 Mar 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Link barf.

#2369 Apr 1, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Business majors should let others do the heavy thinking. What we have here above is New York street logic at its finest.
That defines the radical RAD to a T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min arabian 5,515
Darüssafaka SIEMENS istinye 299 I5 34 Yeniköy ... 3 min disanex 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dally Mama 774,876
SIEMENS -| Siemens Ev Aletleri Servis 299 15 34... 9 min disanex 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Coco is so thick 119,640
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min Johnny 4,770
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 16 min Ed Teach 53,253
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 265,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,949
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr atemcowboy 559,296
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web