4,842 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#2305 Mar 14, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Building 7 was the third skyscraper to be reduced to rubble on September 11, 2001. According to the government, fires, primarily, leveled this building, but fires have never before or since destroyed a steel skyscraper.
Other than the steel parts of the Windsor ON YOUR WEBSITE!

PS: It was fire, lack of water pressure and structural damage from the North Tower, NOT JUST FIRE!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2306 Mar 14, 2013
Architects and Engineers speak out on 911.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TMGSQ01...
Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition
OVERALL conclusion regarding Barrett's interview: The BBC journalist was offering an honest opinion. He provided a new lead, albeit unsubstantiated, on a big construction company that, with all the expertise at its disposal, concluded 911 was an inside job. His comments, reflecting a CIA-Mossad connection in relation to the overall crime, were valid ones. There seemed to be no obvious anti-semitic agenda in terms of the BBC journalist's story.
http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2010/06/top-...
https://www.google.com/search...

#2307 Mar 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the steel parts of the Windsor ON YOUR WEBSITE!
It didn't collapse. all the way into its basement like all 3 wtc Buildings did

#2308 Mar 14, 2013
Larry Silverstein said: "they decided to Pull it"

In total, Silverstein was awarded nearly $5 billion in insurance money following the destruction of the Twin Towers. He plans to use some or all of the settlement to rebuild.

'Pull it' means Take the building down. Not evacuate the building, seeing the building had been evacuated hours before.
PEOPLE ARE NOT CALLED 'IT', but a building is
A phone call made to CDI by Jeff at PumpItOut.com .
Listen to audio conversation here.
http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/audio/cdi...
Female receptionist: Good afternoon, Loizeaux Company.

Jeff: Um, sorry, do I -- is this Controlled Demolitions?

CDI: Yes it is.

Jeff: Ok, I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to briefly -- just ask a question I had?

CDI: Well what kind of question?

Jeff: Well I just wanted to know what a term meant in demolition terms.

CDI: Ok, what type of term?

Jeff: Well, if you were in the demolition business and you said the, the term "pull it,"
I was wondering what exactly that would mean?

CDI: "Pull it"?

Jeff: Yeah.

CDI: Hmm? Hold on a minute.

Jeff: Thank you.

CDI: Sir?

Jeff: Yes?

CDI: "Pull it" is when they actually pull it down.

Jeff: Oh, well thank you very much for your time.

CDI: Ok.

Jeff: Bye.

CDI: Bye.
A few other references where the word "pull" is being used to describe the demolishing of buildings and how even FEMA uses the word "pull" to describe how the WTC 7 collapsed:
http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/wtc7/pull...
We're getting ready to pull Building Six.
https://www.google.com/search... 're+getting+ready+to+pull+numb er+6&hl=en&safe=off &rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS469US469 &biw=1454&bih=704& source=lnms&sa=X&ei=fF hCUZ2nDLTB4AOBQQ&ved=0CAkQ _AUoAA
Silverstein and his buds wanted to rebuild new, but in order to do that, it would mean to demo his 3 buildings, which would have taken millions of dollars and years to achieve. He achieved it in 10 seconds and made millions in profit. and didn't have to spend a cent on demolition or rebuild.
More on WTC 7
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
And there is a connection.
The Bush/Silverstein Connection
https://www.google.com/search...
It has now been conclusively established that the official government conspiracy theory is completely bogus, and defies the laws of physics, logic and reasoning.

Since we know that 9/11 was a fraud, let's take a look at some of the top suspects involved in the operation and coverup. None of them are Muslim.

Who owned the towers?
And what of those 5 Israelis.
Here's the police report on that incident.
http://www.john-friend.net/2011/09/top-911-wa...

#2309 Mar 14, 2013

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Chestermere, Canada

#2310 Mar 15, 2013
More link barf.

#2311 Mar 15, 2013
No work again today eh piglet? Oh on your coffee break again. I see. That's one of those everlasting breaks huh 4 years long? Go do something useful in your life. Go wax your car that you seem to idolize. And talk to the hand, from now on, cause feeding you and your 4 bud trolls on these threads is over. Enough is enough of dealing with your sheeple shill ignorance.
Rant your ignorance and denials all you want. Cyber paper and space are free. I'm not going to avoid you, I will be IGNORING YOU.
ta ta sheeple shill trollster.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2312 Mar 15, 2013
WOW ....we never heard that from you before LOL, face it Dim Wit, you can't avoid us because we give your sad, patheic life some validity
Timesten wrote:
No work again today eh piglet? Oh on your coffee break again. I see. That's one of those everlasting breaks huh 4 years long? Go do something useful in your life. Go wax your car that you seem to idolize. And talk to the hand, from now on, cause feeding you and your 4 bud trolls on these threads is over. Enough is enough of dealing with your sheeple shill ignorance.
Rant your ignorance and denials all you want. Cyber paper and space are free. I'm not going to avoid you, I will be IGNORING YOU.
ta ta sheeple shill trollster.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2313 Mar 15, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>WOW ....we never heard that from you before LOL, face it Dim Wit, you can't avoid us because we give your sad, patheic life some validity
Ya, that's entirely new eh?

But you know we should give him a chance, perhaps he'll do something other than spam and troll today...maybe troll and spam instead!

#2314 Mar 15, 2013
Rant your ignorance, denials and off topic b/s spam all you want. Cyber paper and space are free. I'm not going to avoid you, I will be IGNORING YOU.
ta ta sheeple shill trollsters.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#2315 Mar 15, 2013
Captain John O Dung can teach a dead dog new tricks

#2316 Mar 15, 2013

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#2317 Mar 15, 2013
Why dont you get a job Garbage Picker
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the extremely obvious escapes him. It's like his question about what was burning in the rubble piles.
How stupid can a twofer be!

#2318 Mar 15, 2013
WTC 7 steel was mixed up with the other towers steel at Fresh Kills, so how could they possibly piece the events together of how the collapses happened
Jean Michel

France

#2319 Mar 15, 2013
WTC 7 collapsed because of very hot fires from very advanced incendiaries made in USA

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2320 Mar 16, 2013
Because Mr Stupid all the steal from WTC 1 & 2 were marked as to location, the steal from WTC 7 had no markings
Timesten wrote:
WTC 7 steel was mixed up with the other towers steel at Fresh Kills, so how could they possibly piece the events together of how the collapses happened

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2321 Mar 16, 2013
Whatever you say Sock Puppet
Jean Michel wrote:
WTC 7 collapsed because of very hot fires from very advanced incendiaries made in USA
CSI basics

Anonymous Proxy

#2322 Mar 16, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Because Mr Stupid all the steal from WTC 1 & 2 were marked as to location, the steal from WTC 7 had no markings
<quoted text>
Destroying evidence from a crime scene is a crime. It is also evidence in this case of government complicity in the 11 September attack. Why else would government officials all be so involved in the coverup?
Professor

Germany

#2326 Mar 16, 2013
CSI basics wrote:
<quoted text>
Destroying evidence from a crime scene is a crime. It is also evidence in this case of government complicity in the 11 September attack. Why else would government officials all be so involved in the coverup?
Much can be learned by examining the conduct of the official investigators. If they aren't following normal protocols and are engaging in unscientific methods, as the NIST investigators did when they began with a predetermined cause for failure and then ignored all conflicting evidence and manipulated computer models in an attempt to mimic (unsuccessfully, I might add!) the destruction of the Towers, then there is cause for great concern that a fraud is being perpetrated to obscure the identities of mass murderers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2327 Mar 18, 2013
CSI basics wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not really evidence of anything and they do determine what is evidence and what is not relevant, What did you want them to do in NYC, move the debris from two 110 story buildings into your back yard?

SO WHAT EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min opinion poller 16,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 11 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 53 min Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web