Lyrics-name the song or finish the ly...
First Prev
of 1355
Next Last

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#28004 Oct 25, 2014
"They said that the Beatles were just the beginning of everything music could be.
Just like the Stones I was rolling along like a ship lost out on the sea,
And Joplin would die for the future, and Dylan would write poetry
while in Texas the talk turned to outlaws...."

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#28005 Oct 25, 2014
Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes, not need
just feed the war cannibal animal
I walk to the corner of the rubble that used to be a library
Line up to the mind cemetery now
What we don't know keeps the contracts alive and moving
They don't gotta burn the book they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill a quick as the cells...
Tom Pappas

United States

#28006 Jul 28, 2015
Gyro wrote:
<quoted text>This is the bait. gracious. Every time cicero kicks your asses, you all come in to gracious, cicero starts another row, then you fight a little. then you all come back to gracious, cicero starts a row. you fight a little bit then you come in to gracious. This is what, the 4 time you came back to gracious & cicerio tells you he won and then he starts it all over again. this will go on for eternity. she is his bait, every time she sucks you back, then he kicks the crap out of you. Not since the first day this little troll got here has it ever said anything to you decent. IT spends its time down on the other threads sperading its crap, gracious is there, you need to stop jumping to conclusions, you people just think if thats the way you think, its the truth. you never check anything out, you never ask any questions, you people don't ever get it. Everone here uses at least 3 or 4 avatars, but go around blaiming each other for doing this. It didn't come here to get along it came here to make fools out of you. she came out with the PLEASE STOP that was the draw, the trying to clean up the thread ploy again, & 3 or 4 post later they are having an orgasam together. you people are sick. you deserve this thread. do me a favor, don't ever speak to me on any other thread. so do your little fight with cicero for a few days, then come back and kiss his As* again & start it all over again. It will kick the crap out of you again. this thread is gone, its been over the day that IT said its first sissy little words.
uh oh
S Bach

Danville, PA

#28007 Aug 7, 2015
if I should call you up, invest a dime
And you say you belong to me
To ease my mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1355
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 445,697
Incest 4 min LetsRoleplayThen 5
topic sex forum gone? 6 min LetsRoleplayThen 17
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 971,604
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 8 min LetsRoleplayThen 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Steve III 646,390
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 32 min Brian_G 48,210
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Brian_G 618,560
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web