There's a Sandusky near you..

There's a Sandusky near you..

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Live & Learn”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I have the opinion that organized sexual abuse of children is a lot more prevalent then we would like to think. Sandusky made headlines for many reasons. But the things that separated Sandusky from other known pedophiles, is his position as a trusted, influential, powerful leader. He held power, and people trusted him with their children and he exploited that trust. I think that this type of abuse is almost too common in our society, and that organized rings of abuse are not as isolated as many perceive. I want to know others thoughts on this. Do you think that we have more incidents of organized child sexual abuse among people of power then are reported? Do you think that the exploitation of children in it's current state is a new phenomena or and old terrible practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 7 min Mikeylikesit 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Freedom 684,019
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ms Sassy 18,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Elerby 983,387
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 2 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 4 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web