I'm sick of being single and having n...

I'm sick of being single and having no one to love.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jun 18

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jun 18, 2018
It’s been nearly 3 years since I last went out on a date and I was never the type of guy who was good at approaching women, much less talking to them. To avoid making a fool of myself, I decided I would try the whole online dating thing. I’ve been reading a really good international dating blog but there isn’t really anything about good conversation starters. How should I message a girl first? What are some good conversation starters that can capture their attention to get some responses? Would really appreciate the help.
Doctor REALITY

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Jun 18, 2018
O.J.....is that YOU??
Doctor REALITY

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Jun 18, 2018
Oh.....my bad...I thought you said it's been NINE YEARS.......
Just Do It

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2018
singleguy3 wrote:
It’s been nearly 3 years since I last went out on a date and I was never the type of guy who was good at approaching women, much less talking to them. To avoid making a fool of myself, I decided I would try the whole online dating thing. I’ve been reading a really good international dating blog but there isn’t really anything about good conversation starters. How should I message a girl first? What are some good conversation starters that can capture their attention to get some responses? Would really appreciate the help.
Unless you are an 8/10 or better chad, than don't waste your time. Study MGTOW and it will explain why online anything is a waste of time for the bottom 80% of men today. 80/20 rule.
Goku Black

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2018
Being single is GREAT.

When you’re single, life is more peaceful, you have more time to yourself, and you can save more money.
Goku Black

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2018
Boy, I’m so glad I’ve gotten to the point where I DON’T need women and don’t care to have them around me.
stupdwmen

Manassas, VA

#8 Jun 23, 2018
Goku Black wrote:
Being single is GREAT.

When you’re single, life is more peaceful, you have more time to yourself, and you can save more money.
Yep, being single is great for a MAN. Women cannot stand it longterm. LOL. Takes some getting used to for many, but once settled in there is no going back. MGTOW helps explain that the issue is not YOU. It IS women AND all of the lies we men are fed from birth by society.

Save yourself, gentlemen. Study up.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2018
stupdwmen wrote:
Yep, being single is great for a MAN. Women cannot stand it longterm.

Guess what, you're wrong; being single is great for a woman long-term too. It's sure been great for me, and I intend to keep it that way. Since I'm lucky enough to have a good education, a good job with a nice salary, and my own place, I am free to enjoy life on my own terms. Being a single, childfree career woman means I don't have to deal with things I don't want, like a constantly screaming baby and an angry, demanding husband. My home is quiet, peaceful, stress- and drama-free, which is exactly how I like it.
Goku Black the Virgin

United States

#10 Jun 25, 2018
stupdwmen wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, being single is great for a MAN. Women cannot stand it longterm. LOL. Takes some getting used to for many, but once settled in there is no going back. MGTOW helps explain that the issue is not YOU. It IS women AND all of the lies we men are fed from birth by society.

Save yourself, gentlemen. Study up.
Yes, we, as men, were told B.S., all throughout our lives.
We were told that we must compliment a woman, buy them things, cater to them, and be there for them.
If you do any of those things, all women will do is use you, take advantage of you, and not respect you, at least, that’s been my experiences.
I’m glad I’ve experienced all that, those experiences made me smarter, it taught women’s true nature.
I just try my best to avoid them like a plague and do what I can to keep them out of my life, these days, which is really no issue for me, as I don’t care for their company and don’t need them around me anyway.
Now, if I, unfortunately, have to be around them, like on a job, I’m polite, respectful, and cordial, but I don’t share personal information about myself to them, I don’t let them close, I keep them at arm’s length, I don’t try to sleep with them (don’t sh*t where you eat), and I only talk to them when I have to.
I’m not like a lot of guys, who just has to have a woman in his life.
I’ve been going without them, for years and years and that doesn’t make me angry, sad, depressed, or lonely, life is so much more peaceful when they’re not around.
Kimbo

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Jun 25, 2018
Choicerocks wrote:
<quoted text>

Guess what, you're wrong; being single is great for a woman long-term too. It's sure been great for me, and I intend to keep it that way. Since I'm lucky enough to have a good education, a good job with a nice salary, and my own place, I am free to enjoy life on my own terms. Being a single, childfree career woman means I don't have to deal with things I don't want, like a constantly screaming baby and an angry, demanding husband. My home is quiet, peaceful, stress- and drama-free, which is exactly how I like it.
First guess is you're under 40.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 1,000,045
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 30 min Bear Claw 106,577
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min PadMark 712,731
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 50 min Lawrence Wolf 1,270
How to deal with a jealous girlfriend? 1 hr DarylMendula25 1
Any ideas for the best hotel to stay in Cartagena? 2 hr noahz79 1
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 2 hr Herb 180