Trump offers $5 million if Obama releases records

The U.S. defense chief is expressing relief that North Korea has not followed through on a threat to launch a military strike in response to South Korean activists floating anti-Pyongyang leaflets across the border. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Indemnity

Kenosha, WI

#85 Apr 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>EVEN IF this antichrist isn't revealed by 2016 my personal war against this piece-of-$hit will go on until my cold dead fingers are removed from the keyboard.
Barack H. Obama was born 100% Brit in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and his Connecticut Social Security number is stolen.
His biological father was commie/pornographer Frank Marshall Davis and his mother Stannie was a pornstar.
He never was an American citizen much less a "natural-born Citizen" as defined and understood by our founders.
It was a worldwide fraternal organization which put this bisexual usurper in the Whitehouse to usher in their NWO.
www.911truth.org
www.unlawfulpresident.com
I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Barack Hussein Obama II was and still is a natural born subject of her Britannic Majesty. The evidence strongly suggests that the motive and opportunity was available for Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. to declare his son a citizen of Kenya, and for the Kenyan government to grant “favors” to a high ranking official such as Obama Sr. These same favors gave both opportunity and motive to his son Obama, II to pursue a connection to his father in 1982, by taking the oath of allegiance to Kenya. Evidence demonstrates that Barry Soetoro was considered an Indonesian citizen based upon the legal documents available.
As such, we are in a state of Constitutional Crisis, we call upon every American who believes that the Constitution is in fact a contract between the people and their government to raise their voices and to be heard. Every law, and treaty passed until this is resolved in the courts of the United States with competent jurisdiction over Article II, Section 1will render them null and void. Every military member who performs their duty in “good faith” may find himself or herself charged with crimes against humanity because they were not acting under the legal color of authority of the Commander in Chief, specifically because there is no legal Commander in Chief.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#86 Apr 8, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror.
THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY? Most of us willingly pay to sit in front of a boobtube taking in the pablum we are being forcefed by the Freemasons/Illuminati. These fairytales are to scare us into reacting as they wish and lull us into not reacting when we should. Obama was born a brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate IS a forgery and he is using a stolen Social Security number. 9/11 was an inside job. Pope Francis is the False Prophet who will advocate for antichrist Obama after miraculous healing from a fatal blow. Prez Biden will pick Hellary as his VP. They monitor all communication and have many minions who will give me a thumbs down.
Trump Is Right Impeach

Covina, CA

#87 May 13, 2013
Who is Obama? Who is this Muslim with his muslim packed administration running America?

Benghazi and this Soviet style IRS story -seriously and this guy is not impeached. What the hell is next?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#88 May 13, 2013
Trump Is Right Impeach wrote:
Who is Obama? Who is this Muslim with his muslim packed administration running America?
Benghazi and this Soviet style IRS story -seriously and this guy is not impeached. What the hell is next?
His presidency is nearing the end very soon. Especially if the AP turns on him. He won't survive the onslaught by them, IMAO

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#89 May 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>His presidency is nearing the end very soon. Especially if the AP turns on him. He won't survive the onslaught by them, IMAO
It shall be fun watching his staunchest supporters abandon him one by one, as I think they have no choice but to distance themselves from his poisonous presence. My, my, my, the times are finally changing...not the change BO was counting on.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#91 May 14, 2013
ObamaThrowsHillaryUndrBus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton destroys Obama from behind the scenes. Ahhh politics.
Politics is a dog eat dog world...power and greed go hand in hand. Good men change when they get drunk with the aforementioned.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#94 Jun 4, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>EVEN IF this antichrist isn't revealed by 2016 my personal war against this piece-of-$hit will go on until my cold dead fingers are removed from the keyboard.
Barack H. Obama was born 100% Brit in Kenya before his adoption as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and his Connecticut Social Security number is stolen.
His biological father was commie/pornographer Frank Marshall Davis and his mother Stannie was a pornstar.
He never was an American citizen much less a "natural-born Citizen" as defined and understood by our founders.
It was a worldwide fraternal organization which put this bisexual usurper in the Whitehouse to usher in their NWO.
www.911truth.org
www.unlawfulpresident.com
Maybe, the fact that Obama and many members of his Kenya family are illegal aliens is the reason that Obama supports the ACLU's position that scofflaw employers who hire illegal aliens should not be penalized for breaking the law?

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#95 Jun 4, 2013
And obviously, Obama is prevented by law from stopping efforts by the United States Border Patrol to halt illegal immigrants on the southern border as the ACLU wants. But, Obama can reduce the budget of the USBP and oppose further fence placement on the southern border with Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 40 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 43 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 49 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE