3,000 Died... Bush LIED!
First Prev
of 32
Next Last
JJJames

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2007
This is the day that has been chosen to remember those who have lost their lives due to the events of September 11th, 2001. This is something that some choose not to think about but for many others it is their driving force. It is they day that this grassroots movement for truth has chosen to forward our effort to demand a new and independent investigation of the events of that day.

Our effort does not necessarily need your help but we do need your awareness. We need you to take a second look at just a few of the many discrepancies in the official story. We want the truth because the lies we have been told, which have been propagated by the main stream media are leading us and this country down a path to destruction. A path which gets shorter and narrower by the day.

I know this isn't a pleasant subject but I implore you to look just a little deeper.

Enough of the lies. The time for answers is now.

TRUTH!

Please take a look.

Films that every American should see. You are not alone.

The Third Stage: a 20 minute synopsis

http://www.unknownnews.net/tqp053102.html

Loose Change: one of the most popular introductions to the evidence

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

911 Mysteries: one of my favorite films which gives a good introduction into the science

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

911: Press for Truth: A plea from the Families for an investigation into the events of 911

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

Terrorstorm: A history of government sponsored terrorism used to forward their agendas

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

Scholars Speak about the Science:

Steven Jones: Former BYU Physics Professor

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

David Ray Griffin:

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

William Rodriguez: A 911 Hero who's damning testimony was omitted from the 911 Commission Report



You have everything you need to begin to see...... Now you just have to open your eyes.

This country and the world needs you to see.

Please

JJJames
www.911blogger.com
www.stj911.org

Google:"WTC 7"
Hammurabi

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 11, 2007
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! More fun! More cherry-picked, repeat posts of selective evidence! Hooray!
JJJames

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2007
Evidence is evidence last time I checked.

What evidence are you refering to exactly? Perhaps we could discuss if you knew your stuff like I know mine.

All we are asking for is a new investigation. Then we can really see if your evidence trumps mine. Objections?
Hammurabi

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 11, 2007
Evidence can be manipulated and ignored to paint the desired narrative. Evidence can be circumstantial and coincidental.

It happens every f***ing day.

JJJames, do you have the slightest inkling about what sort of mechanical stress the buildings were under? Do you have a clue about anything physics-related? In an attempt to avoid being swayed, I'm looking at only the ridiculous anti- and incomplete-science claims from a scientific perspective, whenever possible.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2007
Yeah, evidence CAN be manipulated and ignored!

That's how we got into this war!
Bobby Drake at Work

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Apr 11, 2007
Bush lied? what's new?
JJJames

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2007
I have a pretty good idea. Do you?

I know that it is impossible for buildings to collapse through the path of most resistance and still hit the ground measuring times near freefall speed.

I know that the 911 Commission Report lied about the structure of the Twin Towers saying that the core of the building was a hollow steel shaft when in fact it consisted of 47 large rectangular structural steel box columns which tapered from 4" thickness at the base to 1" thick at the top.

I know that hydrocarbon fires do not reach temperatures anywhere near the melting point of steel especially after only one hours time. Jet fuel is a hydrocarbon.

I know that the elevator shafts were not continuous from the top of the building to the lobby so there is absolutely no way that the jet fuel traveled down the elevator shafts to create the explosions which desimated the lobbys in both buildings.

I know that we can string together the witness testimony from that morning along with the news reports of explosions and create a film well over two hours long.

I know that WTC was not hit by any plane and it had a few small fires yet somehow it collapsed into it's own footprint at freefall speed. I know that the BBC reported it collapsed 20 minutes before it actually collapsed. I know that they found steel from that building that was vaporized which requires temperatures near 5,000 degrees!$ times hotter than diesel fuel can produce in optimum conditions.

Would you like to continue?
Hammurabi

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 11, 2007
AntiFlag wrote:
Yeah, evidence CAN be manipulated and ignored!
That's how we got into this war!
This war != 9/11
JJJames

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2007
Bobby Drake at Work wrote:
Bush lied? what's new?
Bush and all his friends. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Clark, Wolfowitz, Chertoff, Kean, Hamilton, McCain, Clinton, Poppy Bush, The main stream media. The military commanders. The FBI and CIA.
Hammurabi

Denver, CO

#11 Apr 11, 2007
JJJames wrote:
I have a pretty good idea. Do you?
I know that it is impossible for buildings to collapse through the path of most resistance and still hit the ground measuring times near freefall speed.
I see this "near freefall speed" a lot. Define it for me. I'd love to see that.

Depending on the type of failure and the construction of the building, it most certainly can collapse "through the path of most resistance" (nice empty phrase, there - pick it up off of one of the parrot sites?).
I know that the 911 Commission Report lied about the structure of the Twin Towers saying that the core of the building was a hollow steel shaft when in fact it consisted of 47 large rectangular structural steel box columns which tapered from 4" thickness at the base to 1" thick at the top.
Link? And even so, in other analyses that still support the impact/fire collapse the construction was never mis-stated.
I know that hydrocarbon fires do not reach temperatures anywhere near the melting point of steel especially after only one hours time. Jet fuel is a hydrocarbon.
Did you know that steel doesn't have to reach anywhere near its melting point to be weakened? 650 F, it loses half its strength. This is WELL within the range of a Jet-A fueled fire. Besides which, there was a load of flammable office material inside as well. A 50% weakened, elongated (thermal expansion) steel member cannot support thousands of tons, particularly under dynamic loads and bending moments it was not designed for. The building integrity depended on not just the steel itself, but the geometry of it. A structural engineer on another thread explained it very well.
I know that the elevator shafts were not continuous from the top of the building to the lobby so there is absolutely no way that the jet fuel traveled down the elevator shafts to create the explosions which desimated the lobbys in both buildings.
They don't have to be continuous. They can be adjacent and still provide a relatively free conduit for a fluid. However, I don't think too many people are laying a lot of faith in the traveling jet fuel bit anyway. Seems like a straw man to me.
I know that we can string together the witness testimony from that morning along with the news reports of explosions and create a film well over two hours long.
Witnesses at the immediate site could very easily misinterpret what they see or hear. The number of versions of any particular event is only limited by the number of people who witnessed it.
I know that WTC was not hit by any plane and it had a few small fires yet somehow it collapsed into it's own footprint at freefall speed.
Again, define "freefall" speed. WTC 7 (I presume you are talking about 7) had a massive 12 story gouge in it from WTC1 and/or 2 debris in addition to a massive, diesel-fueled fire (some of it under pressure). That conspiracy sites only show the side of the building that was relatively unaffected and ignore the pictures of the tremendous smoke on the other side is something of a bug, no?
I know that the BBC reported it collapsed 20 minutes before it actually collapsed.
Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/03...
I know that they found steel from that building that was vaporized which requires temperatures near 5,000 degrees!$ times hotter than diesel fuel can produce in optimum conditions.
How can you "find" something that is vaporized? If it's vaporized, it's NOT THERE ANYMORE.
Would you like to continue?
Yes, let's.
dave

Carmel, IN

#12 Apr 11, 2007
JJJames wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and all his friends. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Clark, Wolfowitz, Chertoff, Kean, Hamilton, McCain, Clinton, Poppy Bush, The main stream media. The military commanders. The FBI and CIA.
What about the 100's of others that would have had to be invovled in a conspiracy of this magnitude? Where are they? they are not talking? Who planted to bombs in wtc7? Why isnt that person talking?

Can someone please bring up the story about Bush reading to the kids in Fla. I love that story, it tugs at my heart.
Jimbo

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 11, 2007
why anyone is wasting time replying to this psychopath (JJ moron) is beyond me.
In search of the truth

Buffalo, TX

#15 Apr 11, 2007
One thing is for SURE. If the media, who hates Bush, knew any of that was true they would be all over it.

It is BS pure and simple.BULLSHIT invented by liberal idiots and moonbats.
Lane4411

Atlanta, GA

#16 Apr 11, 2007
9/11 was a true tragedy, as a result of NEGLIGENCE by Clint, Bush. Iraq, is the result of manipulation of intelligence by Bush,Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz,Feith, and the neocons.

Youtube:
Schwarzkopf, Cheney,Robert Baer, Douglas Feith, Wolfowitz.

Google:
Schwarzkopf-Rumsfeld
Zinni-60 minutes

EYE OPENER
JJJames

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2007
Many of the people involved thought that they were part of a drill. There were several drills going on that day which left our entire East Coast vulnerable to attack and confused those who were in a position to do anything about it. There were very few with full knowledge of the plan.

It's called compartmentalization. The people who could come forward would not have enough information to convict. They realize the implications of coming forward. They know exactly who and what they are up against. The patriot act is being used to monitor the people with any knowledge more than any other. One step outside their confinement and they will know where they stand if they don't already.

Do you really think that the people who planted the explosives in these buildings were some average Joes doing their jobs? They knew exactly what they were doing and the people who put them there knew these people could be trusted to keep their mouths shut. We are talking about the largest Black Op in history organized by people who have been in the upper levels of the government for over 40 years. They know the people that they need to know to get these things done.
These are the same people involved in the Gulf of Tonkin incident... Iran Contra.... Oklahoma City.... WTC 93.... Waco... Ruby Ridge.
They have their people in place.... people who do what they are told and get paid handsomely for it.

Would you come forward if you had info which might have an impact? You would have to have concrete evidence and you'd have to know you and your family would be protected.

Who would you tell? The FBI? The CIA? The NSA? The President?
dave

Carmel, IN

#18 Apr 11, 2007
Lane4411 wrote:
9/11 was a true tragedy, as a result of NEGLIGENCE by Clint, Bush. Iraq, is the result of manipulation of intelligence by Bush,Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz,Feith, and the neocons.
Youtube:
Schwarzkopf, Cheney,Robert Baer, Douglas Feith, Wolfowitz.
Google:
Schwarzkopf-Rumsfeld
Zinni-60 minutes

EYE OPENER
again, nothing on the internet if false, manipulated, etc. I guess if it is on google, it must be true.
JJJames

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2007
@ Hammurabi

So you are saying as far as the Towers go that both buildings which sustained completely unique structural damage and fire spread managed to both collapse in exactly the same manner. Falling in virtually the same near freefall speed.

Meaning that all 236 exterior structural steel box columns and 47 interior structural steel box columns simultaniously and symmetrically catastrophically failed in the exact same way. Falling through itself to the ground demonstrating no effects of resistance. In both instances.

Both showing signs of instant pulverization of concrete.
dave

Carmel, IN

#20 Apr 11, 2007
JJJames wrote:
@ Hammurabi
So you are saying as far as the Towers go that both buildings which sustained completely unique structural damage and fire spread managed to both collapse in exactly the same manner. Falling in virtually the same near freefall speed.
Meaning that all 236 exterior structural steel box columns and 47 interior structural steel box columns simultaniously and symmetrically catastrophically failed in the exact same way. Falling through itself to the ground demonstrating no effects of resistance. In both instances.
Both showing signs of instant pulverization of concrete.
you idiot. they were built the same way, same materials, same structure. if one floor falls on top of another it will more than likely happen the same/similar way.
lemongrass

Berkeley, CA

#21 Apr 11, 2007
How can you people be so stupid?

Wake The F*c& Up!!!

9/11 was an inside job! The official story is NOT POSSIBLE. Governments have attacked thier own people in order to blame it on external targets SINCE ROME.

When, oh when, are you going to take the parking brakes off of your brains, stop with the "moonbat conspiracy" nonsense, and look at the FACTS?!?!?!

Really, this is a nation full of blithering idiotic slaves. There's just no better way to describe it.

Go back to watching CNN. I hear they have a breaking story on Anna Nicole.
Joe

United States

#22 Apr 11, 2007
JJJames, Everybody's gonna learn sometime!

It is great that you discovered the truth and are alerting people.

Once upon a time people were telling others that Hitler was exterminating Jews, homosexuals, and the retarded. Most people responded with, "they would never do that".

Eventually everyone came to know the truth.

There exist a psychological resistance to this kind of truth but we are overcoming that with evidence. The flow is one way...
away from the fiction toward the truth.

I estimate we are at about 20% now, up from less than 1% 5 years ago but the rate is increasing exponentially. Soon everyone
will know. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JJ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr MOGADORE 994,029
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr MKULTRA 59,649
Why did O.J. criminal trial jurors IGNORE cuts ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 619,877
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Crazy Horse 446,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Crazy Horse 695,512
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,497
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web