Christian Lies Exposed
babysan

United States

#48267 Mar 24, 2013
I love talking to myself! Not much else to do while sitting on the thread every day waiting for someone to post so I can pretend THEY are the ones here all day!
Gut Stomper

United States

#48268 Mar 24, 2013
Amen, sister! And thank you Jesus for the blessings to be a cretin. God be praised!
babysan

United States

#48269 Mar 24, 2013
You said it, girl.
babysan

United States

#48270 Mar 24, 2013
Own me, botch!
babysan

United States

#48271 Mar 24, 2013
I'm a lesbian trapped in a botch's body owned by my daddy beijair.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#48273 Apr 1, 2013
Tojo

Knoxville, TN

#48275 Jun 26, 2013
This used to be the number one thread?

WTF happened?

Oh, yeah.

Me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#48276 Jun 26, 2013
beijair wrote:
Christians do not want others to know this but ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED. Sorry to expose your lies, Christians. If you are going to preach the word of god…then be honest about it.
You're not every smart, are you?: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
beijair

Smartt, TN

#48277 Aug 11, 2013
I sucked and still do. This thread proves it.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#48278 Aug 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Satan the devil is FAR MORE EVIL AND WICKED than any of us can ever imagine! There is absolutely NO GOOD in him WHATSOEVER! His every waking moment and thought is constantly on LYING,BLASPHEMING,DECEIVING,EV IL,DESTRUCTION,and WICKEDNESS! And he wants YOUR SOUL more than anything else. Satan DELIGHTS in seeing people die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ! But he doesn't have time to 'celebrate' in a person dies without the Lord Jesus Christ!....because he knows what's going to happen to himself in the end. And he's filled with rage!....because he knows that he's going to suffer in hell for his wickedness....FOREVER AND EVER!!....so he must move on to the next LOST SOUL...after you GIVE him...YOURS...by rejecting the Holy One who gave Himself for YOU...at the Holy Cross of Calvary.
There is only one place where the devil exists, and that is within the confines of your one celled brain.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#48279 Aug 11, 2013
babysan wrote:
I'm a lesbian trapped in a botch's body owned by my daddy beijair.
I for one really miss beijair who was the truthful one on this thread.
Kait Donkey Tent girl

Seymour, TN

#48280 Aug 25, 2013
Babysan whooped all our asses on that other thread. I take credit for running it into the ground, though.
Seems no one cares how many donkey s I can fcuk and suck in a day. Go figgir.
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#48281 Aug 25, 2013
Ras Baraka

Another World Is Possible, book, 76
'
We're caught between bin Laden who's a violent Islamic religious fanatic and Bush who's a violent Christian religious fanatic
uIDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#48282 Aug 25, 2013
Judicial Watch, September 28, 2001
Gore Vidal, Dreaming War, p34
"
George H. W. Bush, the father of President Bush, works for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, an international consulting firm.
Kaitlin the Donkey Lover

Hixson, TN

#48283 Aug 27, 2013
I rode donkey long time!
Gut Stomper

Smartt, TN

#48284 Oct 27, 2013
In need of a job? Try resumebucket.
While you are at it, put all your personal info on there also.
Thanks, sucker.

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#48286 Apr 22, 2014
p-o-p quiz wrote:
I wasn't around in '07. So this is the infamous thread that still evokes a visceral reaction in a certain poster? What a weirdo.
I think more than one remember this thread in such a way. For a while, there seemed to be a love/hate relationship going on with a few posters. Of course, no one ever forced them to come to CLE. But you'd think someone held a gun to their head and forced them to post here. Still in chains, yet don't realize it...
Truth Matters

Anderson, IN

#48289 May 26, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more than one remember this thread in such a way. For a while, there seemed to be a love/hate relationship going on with a few posters. Of course, no one ever forced them to come to CLE. But you'd think someone held a gun to their head and forced them to post here. Still in chains, yet don't realize it...
Or maybe it has to do with how Beijing Jerry Slunder twisted the Bible to deceive others that illicited such a strong response. Just saying...

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#48290 May 28, 2014
Truth Matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it has to do with how Beijing Jerry Slunder twisted the Bible to deceive others that illicited such a strong response. Just saying...
Well, if Christians believe God's will be done, and God wills all people be saved as the text says, that's pretty clear cut. Unless one doesn't really believe God's will holds any power. Just saying....
Truth Matters

Anderson, IN

#48291 May 30, 2014
God gave man free will to choose. He DOES desire that all men be saved, but he won't force anyone to accept the truth about themselves (sinner in need of a savior) or about himself (deserves to be worshiped for his sacrifice and offer of free salvation and eternal life).

Not that he he demands it, but the truth IS the truth and a perfect creator SHOULD be worshiped by his wayward creation that has a way to escape judgement by the self sacrifice of their creator.

The bible says that "The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."

Do you see how a man who admits admits his imperfection in relation to God's perfect way, and realizes his need for a savior is accepting and loving the truth? Those who don't are simply lying, making a pretense or some other falsehood to appear righteous based on their own merit.

Our conscience will be our witness... either for us or against us on the day when all men will be judged. We all know we fail to meet the perfect standard through our conscience. So which will you choose, truth or falsehood? Belief in saving by God's sacrifice received through faith or pretense of self righteousness?

As it says in Romans 4:20-25 about Abraham:
20 No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, 21 fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised. 22 That is why his faith was “counted to him as righteousness.” 23 But the words “it was counted to him” were not written for his sake alone, 24 but for ours also. It will be counted to us who believe in him who raised from the dead Jesus our Lord, 25 who was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 7 min Mikeylikesit 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Freedom 684,019
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ms Sassy 18,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Elerby 983,387
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 2 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 4 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web