First Prev
of 2294
Next Last

“"God Operates ALL in ALL"”

Since: Jan 07

LA

#1 Sep 5, 2007
Christians do not want others to know this but ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED. Sorry to expose your lies, Christians. If you are going to preach the word of god…then be honest about it.

"For THIS is GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have ALL men ..… ALL men to be saved..." (I Tim. 2:3-4).

Christians say God WILL NOT have all men to be saved. Why? It goes against the Doctrines and Teachings of men.

"The Lord…is NOT WILLING that ANY should perish [eternally]…" (I Peter. 3:9).

Christians say God IS WILLING that some should perish. Why? Again, they follow the doctrines of men.

"This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God Who is the Saviour of ALL MEN specially [specially does not mean ‘exclusively’] of those that believe" (I Tim. 4:10).

NOTICE how god stated "worth of all acceptation". Notice he stated that in the first one too....nothing short of this is acceptable. Notice each time god stated All...not 5 percent. Notice in 1 Tim. 4:10 he says ALL MEN SPECIALLY of those that believe....he makes it clear that not only those that believe...ALL MEn.

"I, if I be lifted up from the earth, WILL draw ALL [Gk. "the" all] men unto me" (John 12:32).

Yes...again, he made it clear that he will draw ALL MEN. Christians do not accept this either. They tell us...in this thread that this is not true. They tell us that we are not all saved.

"For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified" (I Cor. 15:22).

Christians accept the first part of this scripture but they deny the last part. One must wonder why they want so much to follow the traditions and doctrines of men when Gods word is in front of them. They deny god's word.

"And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for our’s only, but also for THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).

Again, he makes it clear "THE WHOLE WORLD"...what is it that christians cannot understand about ALL and The Whole World. It is NOT saying 10 percent of all...is it? Of course not...that would be stupid.

So, let us see if the Christians can Prove these scriptures wrong or what i am saying about them are wrong. Let us see them explain it and then provide proof that god said...no, i didn't mean what i said.

Let us all witness the Chrisitans attempt to say this is not true and make it contradict. These scriptures go along with

"God is operating ALL in all" (I Cor. 12:6)

"Yet ALL is of God" (II Cor. 5:18)

Yes, god controls the functions of all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

LA

#2 Sep 5, 2007
Now, let us look at another Christian lie that they seek God or choose to follow him. According to the bible, god before ordained all things and controls the functions of all in all and there is nothing that we did not receive...that includes faith. According to God's word, we can do NOTHING unless allows it. Let us take a look:

"You have NOT CHOSEN ME, but I have CHOSEN YOU…" (John 15:16).

Chrisitans say they choose to follow god...it appears they are wrong. But let us look more.

"There is NONE that seeks after God" (Rom. 3:11b).

That is correct, NONE seek him. Witness all the Christians in Blogs doing of their pleasure and not that of God.

,...for without ME YE CAN DO NOTHING" (John 15:5).

What...they can do NOTHING without him...NOTHING!

"…and what have you that you did not RECEIVE….?" (I Cor. 4:7).
yes, if you have faith, you received it. it is not you free will that gives you faith.

: "…no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit" (I Cor. 12).

That is correct, NO man can say Jesus is lord through their "free will" but ONLY by the holy spirit.

So you see, it appears that Christian are telling us their doctrines and traditions and not that of God.

Can they control of their own free will....of course not. let us look at more.

Lookup the word operating and it will make it clear that God "controls the function" all in all.

how can this be? that is as if all was before ordained or predestined?

"In Whom [GOD] also we have obtained an inheritance, being PREDESTINATED according to the PURPOSE OF HIM [not the free will of any men] Who WORKS ALL THINGS AFTER THE COUNSEL OF HIS OWN WILL" (Eph. 1:11).

So why is it that Christians tell the lies or believe in the way they do? We know what God states about these people.

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men…Full well you reject the commandments of God,[like:‘LOVE YOUR ENEMIES’] that you may keep your OWN TRADITION" (Mark 7:7 & 9)

LA

#3 Sep 5, 2007
In case some wonder, I am an Atheist and do not believe in any of the Gods. So before you say i hate God, realize that i cannot hate God if i do not believe in God.

This thread is more about Truth and if someone wants to claim god is real then they should prove it. If they think prayer is real and works, then prove it. God never healed an amputee.

If you are going to base your religion on the stories of the book of god....the bible, then don't make it contradict and lie in order to make it fit your teaching, traditions, or man's doctrines.

"Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men…Full well you reject the commandments of God,[like:‘LOVE YOUR ENEMIES’] that you may keep your OWN TRADITION" (Mark 7:7 & 9)

LA

#4 Sep 5, 2007
"For since, in fact, through a man [Adam] came death, through a Man [Jesus Christ], also, comes the resurrection of the dead. For even as, in Adam, all are dying, THUS ALSO, in Christ, shall ALL be vivified [given immortal life]. Yet each in his own class: the Firstfruit, Christ; thereupon those who are Christ’s in His presence; thereafter the consummation, whenever He may be giving up the kingdom to HIS GOD AND FATHER, whenever He should be nullifying all sovereignty and all authority and power... The last enemy is being abolished: DEATH... then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be ALL IN ALL" (I Cor. 15:21-28).

So i wonder how the Christian will tell us this is not true?

LA

#5 Sep 5, 2007
I believe God intended the following scripture for all these religious people that think they have the truth but show they contradict God's word and even deny it completely at time...if it doesn't fit their desires.

God clearly isn't talking about atheist, because we do not worship some god, but christians do.

I had a christian tell me god didn't intend "love your enemies" for a time of war...WoW. Isn't that exactly what the above scripture is talking about...people like that? Of course. What about thou shalt not kill....a commandment. instead, our born again, christian president with the support of the christians party, went to war to kill and was even supported on his stand for torture. WOW....the doctrines and traditions of men.

Looks like we Nailed that one.

“Otter”

New York, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2007
What if Bejair started a thread and no one came?
EDUCATOR

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
In case some wonder, I am an Atheist and do not believe in any of the Gods. So before you say i hate God, realize that i cannot hate God if i do not believe in God.
This thread is more about Truth and if someone wants to claim god is real then they should prove it. If they think prayer is real and works, then prove it. God never healed an amputee.
If you are going to base your religion on the stories of the book of god....the bible, then don't make it contradict and lie in order to make it fit your teaching, traditions, or man's doctrines.
THE Fool has said in his heart, There is no God.

“Otter”

New York, NY

#8 Sep 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
You have tried for what, 3/4 of a year to disprove God and failed - that is enough prove for me that there is a God.

LA

#9 Sep 5, 2007
Saranacotter wrote:
<quoted text>You have tried for what, 3/4 of a year to disprove God and failed - that is enough prove for me that there is a God.
Let me see, how can you disprove something that is not real? Tell that to all the leading scientist.

Also, this isn't about disproving a god, it is about the truth. Read the scriptures I posted and tell me how it is wrong. God stated it, so if you do not like it...then tell it to him. Not me.
GreenwoodGuy

Florence, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
Christians do not want others to know this but ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED. Sorry to expose your lies, Christians. If you are going to preach the word of god…then be honest about it.
"For THIS is GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have ALL men ..… ALL men to be saved..." (I Tim. 2:3-4).
Christians say God WILL NOT have all men to be saved. Why? It goes against the Doctrines and Teachings of men.
Christians say God IS WILLING that some should perish. Why? Again, they follow the doctrines of men.
"This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God Who is the Saviour of ALL MEN specially [specially does not mean ‘exclusively’] of those that believe" (I Tim. 4:10).
NOTICE how god stated "worth of all acceptation". Notice he stated that in the first one too....nothing short of this is acceptable. Notice each time god stated All...not 5 percent. Notice in 1 Tim. 4:10 he says ALL MEN SPECIALLY of those that believe....he makes it clear that not only those that believe...ALL MEn.
"I, if I be lifted up from the earth, WILL draw ALL [Gk. "the" all] men unto me" (John 12:32).
Yes...again, he made it clear that he will draw ALL MEN. Christians do not accept this either. They tell us...in this thread that this is not true. They tell us that we are not all saved.
"For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified" (I Cor. 15:22).
Christians accept the first part of this scripture but they deny the last part. One must wonder why they want so much to follow the traditions and doctrines of men when Gods word is in front of them. They deny god's word.
"And He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for our’s only, but also for THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" (I John 2:2).
Again, he makes it clear "THE WHOLE WORLD"...what is it that christians cannot understand about ALL and The Whole World. It is NOT saying 10 percent of all...is it? Of course not...that would be stupid.
So, let us see if the Christians can Prove these scriptures wrong or what i am saying about them are wrong. Let us see them explain it and then provide proof that god said...no, i didn't mean what i said.
Let us all witness the Chrisitans attempt to say this is not true and make it contradict. These scriptures go along with
I am a Christian. I agree with you.
I believe it is "mainstream Christian" hell fire zealots you are calling liars.
I don't think they are liars, I think they are simply misled.

LA

#11 Sep 5, 2007
Christians tell us they have faith of their own free will. it is not god that controls it. Let us take a look.

"For by grace are ye saved through FAITH; and that [that ‘FAITH’] is NOT OF YOURSELVES; it is the GIFT OF GOD" (Eph. 2:8).

Wow, that faith is "NOT OF YOURSELVES" and you do not have faith out of your free will...it is a GIFT from GOD....

yes, another lie exposed. They can have NOTHING but that which God gives them. NOTHING.

"…and what have you that you did not RECEIVE….?" (I Cor. 4:7).

that is right, they received the faith.

So it appears they can do nothing unless it is of God.

.......for without ME YE CAN DO NOTHING" (John 15:5).

Yeah, that scripture is clear. Do we have another witness?

It looks like that one supports the other scriptures too. Do we have another witness?

Wow, it looks like that scripture stated that God controls the function of ALL .....IN.......ALL!

Now that is clear!
GreenwoodGuy

Florence, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
Well, let me qualify, I don't agree with everything you say, but I do agree that there is a lot of false doctrine taught.

LA

#13 Sep 5, 2007
GreenwoodGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Christian. I agree with you.
I believe it is "mainstream Christian" hell fire zealots you are calling liars.
I don't think they are liars, I think they are simply misled.
I agree, the "hell fire zealots" are the liars but I think some of them don't even realize they are going against the word of the God they say they follow. Even when scripture is put before them. I do find some Christians that have their eyes opened by the scriptures and understand they were following the traditions of men. However, most are not of this type. As you will notice in the attacks I have had throughout the threads. I had one Christian call me a SCUMBAG, one threaten to kill me, doctor my quotes to falsely represent me, and lie about what i stated. Not much of an example for someone that claims to "follow" Jesus.

The scriptures i have posted are the short ones as there are many more that would involve me posting far too much. I will post some from time to time.

peace, take care
Gnostic God Slayer

Emmaus, PA

#14 Sep 5, 2007
beijair is probably the best christian here. Better even than I, because he witnesses the bible as it is, not according to what the authoritarians say.

GunShow himself admits hatred of Democracy.

Archon Satan worshipping pseudo-Christians like that will never defeat America!

LA

#15 Sep 5, 2007
Many Christians think they can repent of their free will. Let us look at scripture:

"Or despise you the riches of HIS goodness [‘His goodness;’ not our free will] and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God LEADS [God’s ‘leading’ is the CAUSE] you to repentance?" (Rom. 2:4). Where is the ‘free will’ in this statement? "God LEADS…" is the cause of repentance, not free will.&#8232;
Gnostic God Slayer

Emmaus, PA

#16 Sep 5, 2007
GreenwoodGuy, listen to this guy. He knows his stuff. I can tell you that most of this doctrine came from Bishop Ireneaus and most of his thought that became doctrine are easily disputed, starting with the notion of Free Will and the problem of evil. Bishop Ireneaus blew it, big time.

LA

#17 Sep 5, 2007
What i find interesting is that Christians think they have free will do do what they want, even when god said they didn't and that he controls all and they can do NOTHING but through him. That is bad enough to deny their own god's word.

Now, jesus himself stated he could do NOTHING of himself. Therefore, if the Christians think they can, then they believe they have more power than Jesus Christ himself. Putting themselves above god....i think you know that scripture.

"Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, what Jesus is about to say is the Gospel I say unto you, THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF…" (John 5:19).

yeah...jesus didn't have free will. he had to do what his father before ordained. just like christians...and all....according to the bible.

so you can see this lie of free will and that man is going to hell is just that...a lie.

LA

#18 Sep 5, 2007
Gnostic God Slayer wrote:
GreenwoodGuy, listen to this guy. He knows his stuff. I can tell you that most of this doctrine came from Bishop Ireneaus and most of his thought that became doctrine are easily disputed, starting with the notion of Free Will and the problem of evil. Bishop Ireneaus blew it, big time.
Thanks for the comment. I hope I am presented it accurately and honestly based on scripture.

I have no agenda but truth. If they say they believe in god and the bible is the bases of all this belief, then, they should follow it. they cannot quote one scripture and then pretend others do not matter. it cannot contradict and what i post doesn't contradict unless they have been trained (brainwashed) to follow man's doctrine and traditions.

“Otter”

New York, NY

#19 Sep 5, 2007
beijair wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see, how can you disprove something that is not real? Tell that to all the leading scientist.
Also, this isn't about disproving a god, it is about the truth. Read the scriptures I posted and tell me how it is wrong. God stated it, so if you do not like it...then tell it to him. Not me.
No it is about your opinion of the truth, personally I don't think you could handle the Truth.(nice to be debating/arguing with you again - feels like old times).
Bao Vn

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#20 Sep 5, 2007
EDUCATOR wrote:
<quoted text>THE Fool has said in his heart, There is no God.
BEIJAIR SAID HE IS AN ATHEIST SO HE HIMSELF WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HE WILL TRY TO TAKE MANY AS HE CAN. FOR MANY MONTHS I HAVE HAD PRAYED FOR HIM THEN HE TOLD ME NOT TO PRAY BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT CHANGE OR BELIEVE IN GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2294
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 831,225
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 586,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min TIM958 611,960
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min AussieBobby 270,845
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 21 min Paul Porter1 70,157
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Marlowe 442,986
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min Neelakaran 6,445
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 99,360
More from around the web