Save The Engineering Program

Save The Engineering Program

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2013
https://www.change.org/petitions/russell-coun... # this is a link to help save Lebanon's engineering program. The Russell County School Board is planing on cutting the engineering program and we need to show them how much this program means to us. Engineering is just a important as math and science. Engineering is the jobs of the future and today. Everything in your house from your shoes to your chair to your pencil to your iPod was either created or designed by a engineer. Please help save our children's future help save our engineering program. We have 145 signatures so far. The link takes you to the site the petition is on. Please sign and share with your friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 646,331
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min River Tam 47,918
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 45 min BobbyReal 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Judgment Day Watc... 618,609
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 971,569
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Lils 42
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 281,217
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web