D12, Beardman, and Jeremy Linn

D12, Beardman, and Jeremy Linn

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 15, 2013
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/0... I'm really glad the Houston Rockets GM was 'talked' into keeping Jeremy Linn. It's a shame though that he had to be 'convinced' by his star players instead of just REALIZING that Linn is an invaluable part of their team. I wasn't surprised at all the way several of the Knicks players responded to Linn's presence as his popularity grew when he was in New York. They should be ashamed of themselves, including no-defense playing NBA scoring champ, Carmelo Anthony. But unlike Anthony, both Linn and Beardman are great assist men as well as scoring threats who will try to compliment D12 as best they can. So although Linn's contract may seem like a liability right now to the Rocket's GM, I think after this coming season winds down, he'll look back and say 'I must have been outta' my mind...' But, hey, ya' never know 'till ya' know. For REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsp orts.com/2013/07/14/rockets-gm -says-jeremy-lin-and-omer-asik -will-stay-in-houston/ I'm really glad the Houston Rockets GM was 'talked' into keeping Jeremy Linn. It's a shame though that he had to be 'convinced' by his star players instead of just REALIZING that Linn is an invaluable part of their team. I wasn't surprised at all the way several of the Knicks players responded to Linn's presence as his popularity grew when he was in New York. They should be ashamed of themselves, including no-defense playing NBA scoring champ, Carmelo Anthony. But unlike Anthony, both Linn and Beardman are great assist men as well as scoring threats who will try to compliment D12 as best they can. So although Linn's contract may seem like a liability right now to the Rocket's GM, I think after this coming season winds down, he'll look back and say 'I must have been outta' my mind...' But, hey, ya' never know 'till ya' know. For REAL.
I can feel it in my soul, my spirit. The Houston Rockets are gonna' be THE REAL DEAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 48,293
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Rosesz 646,448
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 12 min Rickster 11,532
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Freebird USA 182,639
Incest 1 hr DebraE 8
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 971,614
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web