What do blacks think of asians? What ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#85 Jun 10, 2013
dee ---- Other examples.---- Of how Chinas left wing communist dictatorship is TOTALLY exploiting these black African nations.----

9. The roads which the Chinese are building in these black African nations.---- These roads are NOT being built for black Africas infrastructure.

These roads are being built solely for transporting the raw materials out of Africa.

10. Since the Chinese have set up shop in these black African nations.--- Many black African businesses have gone out of business.

This has especially happened in the black African nation of Cameroon.

The Chinese now own the African businesses.

11. The Chinese are totally exempt from paying any taxes. On the extraction & commercialization of the raw materials.

12. The black African leaders are trading vital raw materials.---- For paper money & weapons.

For weapons which are manufactured by the Chinese.

So, the Chinese win BIG TIME.

The black Africans lose. The black Africans lose, yet again.

13. The Chinese in Africa DON'T tolerate strikes by black African workers.

This is how the Chinese deal with striking black African workers.---- They shoot them down.

This is primarily happening in the black African nations of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Democratic Republic of the Congo & Tanzania.

This is especially happening at Zambias coal mines.
FYI

Denver, CO

#86 Jun 10, 2013
I would like a midget Black Asian girl with a bit of Swedish, Hungarian, German, with a tad of Danish thrown in. " HMMMMMMMMM GOOD, Regards
Asian

San Diego, CA

#87 Jul 18, 2013
Most Asians are like my mother. They hate blacks. Not a polite thing to say in public. But behind closed doors their true feelings come out. I used to listen to my mother and her friends talk. They just feel blacks are dumb. That something is missing in their brains. Complain too much. They live in America but can't or won't take the opportunity to educate themselves. But even the ones that went to college are still dumb.
fumikomaeno

Chesapeake, OH

#88 May 6, 2014
From what ihave seen of blackmen in my rest.they are rude dirty and nasty
plague

Norwalk, CA

#89 May 23, 2015
Proving You Wrong wrote:
I'm black and from the "ghetto." I've never sold drugs, been arrested, have a bunch of baby mamas or joined a gang. This perception of either being some sort of gangster black lunatic or uptight not-from-the-ghetto black person is pure idiocy.
My parents migrated from the south to the north, got jobs, got married, and had children. Although I wasn't raised in the most upscale of neighborhoods, I grew up to have a successful career where I use my mind.
All this to say, there are no absolute rules for being black as there are no absolute rules for being white, asian, latino, etc.
Most people who think that way don't get out enough. They stay stuck in their own cramped world of people who think just like them and believe everything they see on television.
I'm an Asian from the ghetto. And i completely agree. If someone thinks everyone from the ghetto are thugs, they are just ignorant.
dejuan shakka kahn

Charlestown, IN

#90 May 24, 2015
sociostud wrote:
I really liked the honesty in this topic I saw
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSP473H...
"Black men/Asian women... have in common" was the subject. But the stuff was really towards race in a gender & looks slant.
Some things that come to mind are:
The article written by a columnist entitled, "why I hate blacks"
The korean and black issue during the LA riots
Just looking at the subjects gets my blood pressure high.
What unites asians and blacks? Do we have anyracething in common? What divides us? What are the stereotypes, perceptions, and incidents that exists that really affect our thoughts about each other as blacks and asians.
I really hope someone will post some concrete real candid opinions experiences on the subject.
Every race hates black people, hell , even black people hate black people.

Now pull your pants up, it smells like ass in here.
Carly

Kent, WA

#91 Jul 3, 2015
Gambit wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. There are plenty of Black people who are all those things. Its unfortunate that the whole race is judged on the actions of a few. And for the record, asians tend to try to hustle people all the time. And they look down on a lot of other people too.
You're talk about how unfortunate it is that black people are judged as a whole based on the actions of a few, but go on to generalize Asians in your next sentence. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 8 min Johnny 8
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 12 min Doctor REALITY 31
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min NotSoDivineMzM 36,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 688,733
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 988,482
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr Johnny 6
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,547
More from around the web