What do blacks think of asians? What ...
east asian

Croydon, UK

#64 Dec 13, 2011
i personally do not take seriously "respect" from blacks.

any "respect" from blacks is not really unconditional respect. any "respect" from blacks is only a compromise "respect".

because i know as soon as blacks feel that they are empowered, then blacks will give no mercy for other people.

blacks only will "respect" other people when blacks feel powerless. because blacks are not stupid enough to assault other people if blacks know blacks will lose in a fight.

when blacks feel empowered then blacks will not respect other people. blacks will assault other people if blacks know that blacks will win in a fight.

i know if blacks have more power than other people then blacks will give no mercy for other people.

however, when east asians have more power than blacks. i think east asians should give mercy for the blacks. because east asians should not sink to the level of blacks.

“Bringing the Paranoia !!”

Since: Oct 11

MY hometown is YOUR Hometown

#65 Dec 13, 2011
i have several friends who are Asian and we all get along great. not to mention Asian men are so funny, especially the Japanese, Vietnamese and Korean males. them jokers will have you laughing for days! to judge a person by skin color alone is not only stupid but also very, very dumb.
demetrus dixon

Greenville, NC

#66 Dec 15, 2011
I must say as a matter of fact, that not am I friendly with asians and african americans, but I have an intense interest in mulitiple races and cultures. I am visual impaired and have taken Japanese, which was my favorite class, but also spanish. I suppose my point is who gives a holy hell , god man all in his image. race should not be an issue in an inteligent society, why, if you isolate yourself, you limit yourself. Come at stereotypes with no expectations to rather they are true or false. Better yet forget stereotypes, so that you can build your experiences without biest.
Tetsuya

Lucerne Valley, CA

#67 Jan 13, 2012
Black men and Asian women go together like peanut butter and jelly. But not ALL asian women mind you. South Pacific to be exact - Thai, Pilipinas(also including all other Pacific Islanders and Polynesians - Guam, Hawaii, Samoa etc.), Laotians, Cambodians and Vietnamese girls are physically attractive to black men. They have more curves than Japenese, Chinese and Koreans. Though some of these women are gorgeous they tend to be thin.South Pacific asian women also seem to have fuller lips and tend to be on the thick side (especially Pilipinas). This should be no mystery if you look into their genetic history. Particualrly Pacific Islanders and Polynesians -
http://www.bt.com.bn/focus/2007/10/28/filipin...
Ryan

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Jan 27, 2012
Luke, Come on dude! You're going to preach about grammer and literacy. You're an idiot. "Parts of your post was unreadable." Leave it to the blonde haired cracker to fix your stupidness. Parts of YOUR post WERE... well dumb.
As for the stereotypes you speak of, they are valid. I have African American friends who don't act like thugs. However, they catch a lot of crap from their stupid black friends who think that white people are the enemy. Most of those people are males. As for Afican American females... HA! Most of them are crazy. I have dated a couple of them both were in college. Still crazy!.
Asians lol. I love Asians in Asian countries. In THEIR CULTURE they are great to be around. In AMERICAN CULTURE they act very rude. Again, it's the males that mess it up. There is nothing more annoying than a five foot Asian dude barking like a chihuahua. Get a life. Asian guys, nobody thinks you are hard. On a side note, I love Asian girls. They are polite and quiet.
fnky

Long Island City, NY

#69 Aug 24, 2012
Why would Blacks and Asians have beef? There's no history of beef between Blacks and Asians in history. Don't let the white man brainwash you into thinking that everyone hates you. Asians are minorities too - there's even less of them in America, they know how it feels to be the "odd one out."
shaneequa

Durham, NC

#70 Oct 31, 2012
black people suck. come on, everyone knows it. they're lazy, they steal from their own family members, they try to fuck their own family members. every single one of them cheats on their spouses or significant others. they cackle and gossip loudly in public, because whether they want to admit it or not, they ALL want to be famous. they obviously don't get enough attention at home. they stare and stare and stare and talk shit about people who obviously don't give a crap about them. they're always in other people's business when they can't stand when people are in THEIR business. they can't spell. just look at their babies' names. they're too busy trying to get laid and having their ugly hoodrat babies, when they could be getting educated and learning to get a job. when they do get a job, everyone else has to pick up where they left off because they're too busy talking and texting on their phone during work.
Hey there

River Rouge, MI

#71 Nov 9, 2012
shaneequa wrote:
black people suck. come on, everyone knows it. they're lazy, they steal from their own family members, they try to fuck their own family members. every single one of them cheats on their spouses or significant others. they cackle and gossip loudly in public, because whether they want to admit it or not, they ALL want to be famous. they obviously don't get enough attention at home. they stare and stare and stare and talk shit about people who obviously don't give a crap about them. they're always in other people's business when they can't stand when people are in THEIR business. they can't spell. just look at their babies' names. they're too busy trying to get laid and having their ugly hoodrat babies, when they could be getting educated and learning to get a job. when they do get a job, everyone else has to pick up where they left off because they're too busy talking and texting on their phone during work.
Highly diagree with your racist remark, "Shaneequa". There are people like that in every race.

I for one, have high respect for all ethnicities. Because we are all human and we are all one race.

Just because one or many black people say something rude about asians, does not mean you should hate all.

Just because one or many asians say rude thisngs about black people does not mean you should hate all.

Sheesh, there are rude, racist people in every race. If you're going to hate an entire race just because of a few people who represent that race, you might as well become a misanthrope?? Just hate everyone, right??? No. Life shouldn't work that way.

What do I think of asians? I think they are amazing human beings with a great amount of smarts and are fun to be around. Well, in my life so far, I've come across only one asian girl. We became really good friends, we exchanged e-mails and took pictures together. Her mom liked me,(she'd always smile seeing us together, which i thought was interesting, yet heart warming) she taught me chinese, and she told me stories of her trips to China.

What do asians think of black people? I'm sure many asians think bad things about us, but mostly because they are taught such bad behavior...even though the majoriy has never even met one.

Black people live in decrepit neighborhoods, we are all loquacious, we hate everyone and everything...

that's not true for the most part...
I don't remeber where i heard this, but i heard that the media has destroyed the image of black people so badly that not many people know that less than 10% of black people actually even act like that?
I'm not promoting this as FULLY true, because i heard this a long time ago, but i will do some research on it and bring it up in a later argument.

one last thing before i go,

WE shouldn't worry about what other races think about each other. If you give love, then you will recieve it, maybe not immediately but at the right time.

World Peace ^-^Y

out, man. ;D
Fnky

Long Island City, NY

#72 Nov 12, 2012
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AMERICAN BLACKS AND ASIANS IS FINE. WE HAVE NO HISTORY OF CONFLICT BETWEEN OUR TWO GROUPS WITHIN AMERICA OR EVEN BETWEEN AFRICA AND ASIA. ALSO WE ARE BOTH MINORITIES SO WE CAN IDENTIFY WITH EACH OTHER. THE INTERACTION BETWEEN BLACKS AND ASIANS IS MUCH LESS AWKWARD THAN BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES BECAUSE THERE'S NO BAD BLOOD BETWEEN US, SO TO SPEAK.
claire

Woodford Green, UK

#73 Dec 18, 2012
Well I Know Lots Of Black People That Are Nice. BUT Some Of Them Are Just So Annoying ; They Don't Mind Their Own Bussiness , They Think They're Better Than Everyone Else , They're Always Dissing Asian By Saying Stuff Like Look At Em Ugly Asians :/ And They're Two Faced <<<< Btw I've seen This Heard It, Im Not A Sterotype. But Again Some Of Them Are Really Nice, Fun And Funny
AFRO ASIA LATIN MID EAST

United States

#75 Feb 11, 2013
I see those lOW CLASS white racist trash War mongers trying to divide races, nations... to wars! Be Aware
AFRO ASIA LATIN MID EAST

United States

#76 Feb 11, 2013
ADD! I see these low life Whites the war mongers on other forum and treads trying to divide the many races, nations... to world wide wars!
luo

Chicago, IL

#77 Feb 18, 2013
i have worked with blacks for several years and they are simple minded and honest people especially their men
The Truth

San Antonio, TX

#78 Mar 12, 2013
Slanty eyes turn me off and then you dont know with asians and all the makeup they put on there face you could be marry some monster ._.
I AM HUMAN

Germany

#79 May 27, 2013
I'm Asian and I have a lot of black friends. Everyone is just listing what they don't like about the other race but if you really care you would look at it differently like I have. I would rather find what within us is the same then what is different. One of my cousin one time asked me how do I talk to a black girl. I told him how do you talk to an Asian girl. He was confused and I told him that we have the same style of clothes, slangs, and things that we liked so what does skin color have anything to do with talking to another human being.
dee

Billericay, UK

#80 Jun 2, 2013
I heard china and africa have gotten really close. It's on so many news websites, just google it.
Lilah

Portland, OR

#81 Jun 7, 2013
Asians-Americans tend to be sheltered, socially awkward, and weirdly obsessed with arbitrary stuff like anime instead of their own cultural heritage. They also tend to be gossips. However, they are generally nice.
(Speaking from experience, I'm 3/4 Chinese)
African-Americans and other Blacks tend to be definitely more outspoken, and a little more aggressive. They also tend to fixate on their own culture, like Asians only their music is a million times better. Oh and they also tend to do the big 3, sex, booze and weed, whereas Asian American's are straight edge.
Personally I prefer African-Americans. Their different experiences make them interesting, I LOVE rap + jazz, they have amazing voices and history, they aren't 22 year old virgins, and a lot of black people are ridiculously attractive. Asian men are... eh.
Can you tell I want Blasian babies?
Oh, but Asians def win in food. Our food is the shit.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#82 Jun 10, 2013
dee wrote:
I heard china and africa have gotten really close.

1. Somewhat true. 2. Primarily not true.

In regards to #1, somewhat true.---- Several years ago, Chinas left wing communist dictatorship government concluded trade deals with these respective black African nations.---- Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Ethiopia & Kenya.

Prior to China concluding these trade deals with these black African nations.----- The United States, Israel & the United Kingdom had first pick with these black African nations. But, the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom DELIBERATELY set high interest rates. Deliberately passed on these trade deals to China.

Despite there being a Chinese presence in Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Ethiopia & Kenya.---- The United States, Israel & the United Kingdom still maintain majority control of these black African nation.

One such way that the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom are able to do this, is via the Vulture Funds.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#83 Jun 10, 2013
dee ---- In regards to #2, primarily not true.----

Chinas left wing communist dictatorship concluding the trade deals with Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya & Ghana.--- These are the entities which are benefiting.----

Chinas government. The presidents of these black African nations.

The black African citizens of Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya & Ghana are NOT benfiting. They won't be benefiting.

In my next post, I'll list many examples of this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#84 Jun 10, 2013
dee ---- Of how Chinas left wing communist dictatorship is TOTALLY exploiting these black African nations.

Examples of this.----

1. Throughout many black African nations.--- Many, many black Africans are starving. Because huge Chinese vessels are deep fishing right up to the Africans shore lines.

2. The Chinese fishing vessels & Chinese naval ships TOTALLY prevent black Africans from even catching small fish in small boats.

3. Chinas trade deals with Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, Tanzania Ethiopia, Kenya & Ghana.---

China put up $9 billion.

But, in return, China has access to OVER $250 billion worth of black Africas raw materials.

4. China is coming into these black African nations with Chinese workers.

Because of this, there hasn't been any job creation for black Africans.

5. The Chinese firms aren't creating local jobs in these black African nations.

6. The Chinese are exporting EVERYTHING.

7. China is bringing in their OWN equipment.---- For China to get the raw materials out of these black African nations.

8. China is building the infrastructure. But, China is hiring & using their OWN workers.

OVER the black Africans.

So, the Chinese TOTALLY control the infrastructure.

The Chinese also totally control the employment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,433
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 36,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 988,353
How did black people get here ( economically) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 44
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr RFD 12
More from around the web