Why Muslims bend over when praying ?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 May 25, 2013
here are some intelligent answers from Ibrahim Abuali:

"Well why do you wear a cross around your neck? every religion is different. Will a cross bring you closer to God or Jesus? Some may think its ridiculous (wearing a cross) but christians don't.. Same goes for us bending while praying.."

"huh. i guess i never wondered why i do that. all i can tell u is, after every prayer, i feel my heart is clean from the spiritual part of the prayer and my blood circulation is refreshed from the physical aspect of the prayer. i think of it more than a duty that i have to do. i think of it also as a soul and body work out."
your bama

Houston, TX

#2 May 26, 2013
Obama was and always has been a muslim first. But he used black America to get what he wanted. Black Americans are beginning to realize that.
http://www.bing.com/search ...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 May 26, 2013
your bama wrote:
Obama was and always has been a muslim first. But he used black America to get what he wanted. Black Americans are beginning to realize that.
http://www.bing.com/search ...
well, Romney lost the election because many Whites also voted for Obama. I wonder why ? I got it, many Whites are afraid to lose their welfare too ?
joker

Houston, TX

#4 May 26, 2013

to resemble an attractive camel for his clergyman.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 May 26, 2013
Why people feel the need to insult and make jokes about other cultures......because they have such low self-esteem they need to bully others to feed their own pathetic egos.

So how did this work out for you joker? Feeling like a big man now?:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bongo 16,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Trumpler 983,100
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 683,754
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 2 hr BLACK LIVES DONT ... 108
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 4 hr George Justapose 2
News The Latest: Trump lawyer says there's no pardon... 5 hr George Justapose 2
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 5 hr George Justapose 15
More from around the web