Did shoddy rivets lead to Titanic tra...

Did shoddy rivets lead to Titanic tragedy?

There are 9 comments on the WTOP story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Did shoddy rivets lead to Titanic tragedy?. In it, WTOP reports that:

This April or May 1911 photo provided by the Library of Congress, shows the hull of the S.S. Titanic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP.

jim

Bryan, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2008
yes,scapping a iceburg shouldnt have done the much damage,welded ships would have been better
Schmetterling

Sacramento, CA

#2 Apr 18, 2008
WHY HEADLINES WITH A QUESTION MARK ?

Is Al Bore really as dumb as he looks ?
Is Hillary's ass really THAT big ?
Is Osama Obama really an Al Qeda terrorist in sheep's clothing ?
Are islamic radicals really the scum of the earth ?
Are the pages of the Koran really worthy of being used as toilet paper ?
Are Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein & Polosi really lesbian ?

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2008
Schmetterling wrote:
WHY HEADLINES WITH A QUESTION MARK ?
Is Al Bore really as dumb as he looks ?
Is Hillary's ass really THAT big ?
Is Osama Obama really an Al Qeda terrorist in sheep's clothing ?
Are islamic radicals really the scum of the earth ?
Are the pages of the Koran really worthy of being used as toilet paper ?
Are Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein & Polosi really lesbian ?
What are you tyring to say????

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 18, 2008
And this is news? They talked about shoddy rivets 10 years ago..

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#5 Apr 18, 2008
Schmetterling wrote:
WHY HEADLINES WITH A QUESTION MARK ?
Is Al Bore really as dumb as he looks ?
Is Hillary's ass really THAT big ?
Is Osama Obama really an Al Qeda terrorist in sheep's clothing ?
Are islamic radicals really the scum of the earth ?
Are the pages of the Koran really worthy of being used as toilet paper ?
Are Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein & Polosi really lesbian ?
Here's a question, did you support Bush when he demanded we liberate the very Muslims you claim to hate?

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Apr 18, 2008
Schmetterling wrote:
WHY HEADLINES WITH A QUESTION MARK ?
....Are Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein & Polosi really lesbian ?
No, but Cheney knows a lesbian, he raised one. Why do you bother to ask questions about married woman on the Dem side of the fence? You're an angry one aren't you? Blinded by the anger obvisously.

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

New York, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2008
Schmetterling wrote:
WHY HEADLINES WITH A QUESTION MARK ?
Is Al Bore really as dumb as he looks ?
Is Hillary's ass really THAT big ?
Is Osama Obama really an Al Qeda terrorist in sheep's clothing ?
Are islamic radicals really the scum of the earth ?
Are the pages of the Koran really worthy of being used as toilet paper ?
Are Hillary, Boxer, Feinstein & Polosi really lesbian ?
because they want to start a rumor without facts, so they ask a question. That is a beautiful way to create doubt without presenting any evidence in support of that doubt.

“Getting On Your Nerves ”

Since: Oct 07

And Loving IT !

#8 Apr 18, 2008
Gomer wrote:
And this is news? They talked about shoddy rivets 10 years ago..
the captain was drunk and had just smoked a fat one, when he saw the iceberg he said ( mmmmmmmm make me a martini , shaken not stirred)
Swedish Facts

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Units from the Swedish Armed Forces are currently on deployment in Afghanistan (as part of ISAF) and in Kosovo. Moreover, Sweden contributes military observers to various countries and serve as the lead nation for an EU Battle Group approximately once every three years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min opinion poller 16,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 683,865
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 11 min common sense 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 53 min Tony 6,417
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Elerby 983,157
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr His Eminency dr S... 6
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Rider on the Storm 26
More from around the web