Hackers TO empty obamacare enrollees'...

Hackers TO empty obamacare enrollees' bank accounts

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Trust not

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 12, 2013
John McAfee predicts hackers will empty Obamacare enrollees' bank accounts
Washington Examiner via You Tube ^| 10-11-2013 | JOEL GEHRKE

Obamacare websites have "no safeguards" to protect Americans who enroll in the health insurance exchanges from hackers who will "empty your bank account," according to internet security pioneer John McAfee.

McAfee said he could create a fake Obamacare exchange website for "a couple hundred dollars" and expect a big return on the scam.

"I'll ask you your social security, your date of birth,[so] an hour later I can empty your bank account," he told Fox News' Gretchen Carlson.

"And this is going to happen, it's going to happen soon. Nothing in the Obamacare system safeguards against this," he said.

The interview was a follow-up to McAfee's conversation with Fox's Neil Cavuto last week.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...
Ted Cruz

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#2 Oct 12, 2013
John McAfee. that is the guy arrested in Honduras for murder.

good source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Darwins Stepchild 880,298
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 8,295
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Neville Thompson 41,164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min phooey 603,462
Fetishization of democracy in Europe 39 min pravdolbov 1
Get the Best Residential Childcare Service from... 42 min brookeandarson16 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min HipGnosis 177,895
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr The swamiji 7,650
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr karl44 3,987
More from around the web