Ugly light skin girl over so called g...

Ugly light skin girl over so called good looking dark skin girls

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Redbones are better”

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2014
i rather be with and have a baby with a ugly light skinned female over a dark skinned female because they can guarantee me two very important thing.their skin makes up for their unattractiveness and they make way better babies.i cant get both with a dark skin girls cause dark skinned females will never look better than light skinned females and every black man love light skinned females cause of those 2 aspects and plus dark skin girls dont do anything for me in anyway shape or form period unlike a light skin female cause when look way better when they get wet :)
Lmao

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 8, 2014
Really? Lmao! You sound like a troll . If not then your retarded .

“Redbones are better”

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Lmao wrote:
yeah your pissed cause you cant get light skinned chicks aka them redbones but thats not my problem :)
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 6, 2014
jakecole2012 wrote:
i rather be with and have a baby with a ugly light skinned female over a dark skinned female because they can guarantee me two very important thing.their skin makes up for their unattractiveness and they make way better babies.i cant get both with a dark skin girls cause dark skinned females will never look better than light skinned females and every black man love light skinned females cause of those 2 aspects and plus dark skin girls dont do anything for me in anyway shape or form period unlike a light skin female cause when look way better when they get wet :)
You sound unbelievable pathetic. black men like like you is what causing issues in the black community. Nothing but self hatred. Well keep talking about how Darkskin girls are uglier than lightskin girls you probably can't get any girl at all. Disgusting human being. It always black men who do this the most making yourself look like pathetic little children. Since when does having less melanin in your skin make you more better than anyone else. Please go educate yourself. And by calling chocolate skin ugly your calling yourself ugly which you probably are inside and out.

“Redbones are better”

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound unbelievable pathetic. black men like like you is what causing issues in the black community. Nothing but self hatred. Well keep talking about how Darkskin girls are uglier than lightskin girls you probably can't get any girl at all. Disgusting human being. It always black men who do this the most making yourself look like pathetic little children. Since when does having less melanin in your skin make you more better than anyone else. Please go educate yourself. And by calling chocolate skin ugly your calling yourself ugly which you probably are inside and out.
its amazing how your saying i sound pathetic but you know its the truth.i rather take a ugly light skin chick over a dark skin chick anyday of the week cause i know for a fact that my baby is gonna come out looking way beautiful cause of the skin tone and plus ugly light skin chicks treat us way better than dark skin chicks and your upset cause not only i got a redbone but i also have a 1 year old who is extremley beautiful and my baby got that good hair and my baby is gonna have a good life cause shes light skin.sorry to burst your bubble there,but then again,thats not my problem
Anonymous

Darby, PA

#6 Dec 31, 2014
jakecole2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
its amazing how your saying i sound pathetic but you know its the truth.i rather take a ugly light skin chick over a dark skin chick anyday of the week cause i know for a fact that my baby is gonna come out looking way beautiful cause of the skin tone and plus ugly light skin chicks treat us way better than dark skin chicks and your upset cause not only i got a redbone but i also have a 1 year old who is extremley beautiful and my baby got that good hair and my baby is gonna have a good life cause shes light skin.sorry to burst your bubble there,but then again,thats not my problem
It's far from the truth it's just words of an typical ignorant black men it's sad how people think like this. Go get a life if you had one you wouldn't be saying the ignorant shit your saying I feel bad for your "redbone" and your baby since they have to live their life with a fool. If you really think what your saying is true you really need to go out more the dark skin women I've been around are gorgeous, kind, and everything you would ever ask for but idiots like you are so blinded by hypocrisy and ignorance. If what your saying about dark skin women are true then they are the exact same for dark skin men sorry to burst your bubble but men don't act any different. Most black men are obviously very ignorant and pathetic they say all this crap about black women when they know the shit they say describes most black men also. Like I said before go out more. No wonder why most beautiful black women I know don't date African American men tall don't treat them right. Yall are just brain washed sad pathetic creatures ( not all, only the ones who think like this.) you will find bad white women, bad Black women, bad Asian women, and bad Latin women just like you will find very goo and beautiful black women but ignorance and hypocrisy is just blinding your simply a fool.

“Redbones are better”

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's far from the truth it's just words of an typical ignorant black men it's sad how people think like this. Go get a life if you had one you wouldn't be saying the ignorant shit your saying I feel bad for your "redbone" and your baby since they have to live their life with a fool. If you really think what your saying is true you really need to go out more the dark skin women I've been around are gorgeous, kind, and everything you would ever ask for but idiots like you are so blinded by hypocrisy and ignorance. If what your saying about dark skin women are true then they are the exact same for dark skin men sorry to burst your bubble but men don't act any different. Most black men are obviously very ignorant and pathetic they say all this crap about black women when they know the shit they say describes most black men also. Like I said before go out more. No wonder why most beautiful black women I know don't date African American men tall don't treat them right. Yall are just brain washed sad pathetic creatures ( not all, only the ones who think like this.) you will find bad white women, bad Black women, bad Asian women, and bad Latin women just like you will find very goo and beautiful black women but ignorance and hypocrisy is just blinding your simply a fool.
oh boy another dark skin chick whos upset cause i tell the truth.i love redbones cause they look 100 times better than you and they know how to treat us chocolate brothas way better than ya ugly dark skin chicks but thats not my fault if you cant get a man you ugly charcol darkie
kiki83

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 17, 2015
You sound stupid. When light skinned people are ugly, they are freakin ugly! I have seen alot of very pretty dark skinned girls. You can appreciate a nice looking dark skinned person more BECAUSE you expect them to be unattractive because of the way that society has conditioned people to believe that dark skinned people are not attractive. Once again, you sound stupid
kiki83

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 17, 2015
I'm a light brown lady. People call me a red bone though. And I have been told that I am ugly. I have actually been dissed by dark skinned men who said that I wasn't light enough. I am the same color as Tyra Banks. Light hair and eyes too. Still ugly. Always got fucked over for darker prettier women.
Hotcalmelskin

Minneapolis, MN

#10 May 25, 2015
jakecole2012 wrote:
You a ugly hoe for saying that
PrettyRedBone

Riverside, IL

#11 Jul 28, 2015
jakecole2012 wrote:
But if your UGLY & DARKSINNED and she's UGLY & LIGHSKINNED
chances are, the two of you will still have an UGLY DARKSINNED CHILD. I'm not sure why you think that your child would look better
PrettyRedBone

Riverside, IL

#12 Jul 28, 2015
I'm am well aware and have grown so tired of thirsty, insecure Dark Skin Guys using us just for our skin complexion, this is the reason we don't text you back, take a year to accept your friend and follow requests, and play you for your money. We recognize the thirst in you. A lot of light skinned guys and white guys I know will only date a dark skinned black girl. Those are the ones that love the Ebony, Cinnamon and Mahogany under tones of their skin complexions. I'm a RedBone so I have experienced reverse discrimination.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jul 28, 2015
Lmao wrote:
I agree. 4 REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jul 29, 2015
Um gunna B REAL; Even though I kown I look better than most of the men in this world, I'm still not perfect. Just had to keep me humble, huh, Lord? Ain't no tellin what kind of narcissist jerk I would have been if I had been physically perfect, huh??
Saffron Blues

Sherman Oaks, CA

#15 Aug 1, 2015
jakecole2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord some people just should not be making babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min lightbeamrider 63,438
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min marge 653,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Hangman 973,681
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 38 min Knock off purse s... 21
Fedz Pimping Poison Meat - Don't Buy 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,478
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,568
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 618,751
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web