101 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

“Hello people ”

Since: Feb 09

Beverly Hills

#1 Feb 7, 2009
1. Jump into someones cart and scream push me push me!

2. Jump onto someone's back and yell"Giddy Up Horesy!"

3. Go get a Dora toy and skip around saying "We"re going on an adventure" If a worker comes and try to take away the Dora toy you yell " Swipper No SWIPPING!!"

4. Go get a spoon then go to the frozen foods section, then get a tub of ice cream and eat it from the tub.

5. Just get caught stealing

6. Play tag in the store

7. Play hide and seek in the store and hide in a dressing room that is occuped, that will get the person angry which will tell a worker

8. Call a worker "Mother Load" and punch him/her really really hard and then say "I've hit the Mother Load!"

9.Get a blanket, tie it around your neck and run around the store like your flying and say "I am Super Man/Woman"

10. Go get a skateboard and ride it around the store. If you don't know how to skateboard then ride a bike or a scooter.

11. Bring your dog over and play fetch in Wal-Mart

12. start rapping Kayne West songs on the loud speaker

13. Open up candy bags and then throw the candy at people.

14. Get your book and go into a worker room. When the workers try to throw you out you say "Shhhh!!! I am reading!"

15. Yell in the loud speaker " All the produce, dairy items, and any edible snacks and food have rat poop in it. Go to Target instead!

16. Annoy everyone who comes through the door.

17.Take off your clothes and run around

18. Steal some worker's clothes and act like you work there

19. Get a tennis racket and tennis balls and hit the tennis balls around the store

20. Pretend that you are robbing the place

21. Hide in the clothes rack and jump out and scare people

Now you write the rest! I will post some more ideas on this forum soon as well.

P.A.T.Y.(Please And Thank You): D

“Hello people ”

Since: Feb 09

Beverly Hills

#2 Feb 8, 2009
you do the rest! please.

“LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE”

Since: Nov 08

Ontario

#3 Feb 8, 2009
lmao now this is a prime example of someone with nothing better to do ;p

“Proud mom of PFC C”

Since: Aug 08

Warren, OH

#4 Feb 8, 2009
22. My daughter & her friends got kicked out of wal-mart in D.C on her senior trip for having cart races.

“Hello people ”

Since: Feb 09

Beverly Hills

#5 Feb 8, 2009
Lol!
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Feb 8, 2009
For years I would talk up k-mart while on a walmart check out line for fun,Martha Stewart this,Martha Stewart that-I didn't get kicked out but was quietly told by an associate 'we don't use the k word here but i do think Martha is kinda sexy' she said. you know,I have to admire walmarts don't ask don't tell policy.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#7 Feb 8, 2009
Stick your hand on a shelf in the toy isle and walk knocking everything on to the floor, my husbands ex wife use to work there.She started an argument with my husband when she worked in the toy section, so to get her back he knocked everything off the shelves on to the floor.Needless to say he got banned from walmart.
destinationspace

Orlando, FL

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Why even go into Walmart?

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
Stick your hand on a shelf in the toy isle and walk knocking everything on to the floor, my husbands ex wife use to work there.She started an argument with my husband when she worked in the toy section, so to get her back he knocked everything off the shelves on to the floor.Needless to say he got banned from walmart.
lol Hi Katrina that was woth getting kicked out for. I myself hate going to Wally World. People act like they own the place. Women going wide open down the isles and around the curves with their carts.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#10 Feb 8, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>lol Hi Katrina that was woth getting kicked out for. I myself hate going to Wally World. People act like they own the place. Women going wide open down the isles and around the curves with their carts.
Hey Crop Duster!! My husband was banned but he went back a few days later and they didn't even remember.

I hate the carts I always try to be curtious and move mine to the side, but their is always some jackass that blocks the isle. I toss their carts out of the way, I get the looks like wtf, I need to get what I need and get out, I don't feel like saying excuse me every 10 seconds!!

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#11 Feb 8, 2009
Put Porn in the VCR's and DVD players that also happend at a Walmart up my way.

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#12 Feb 8, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crop Duster!! My husband was banned but he went back a few days later and they didn't even remember.
I hate the carts I always try to be curtious and move mine to the side, but their is always some jackass that blocks the isle. I toss their carts out of the way, I get the looks like wtf, I need to get what I need and get out, I don't feel like saying excuse me every 10 seconds!!
Ha!,Ha! Exactly the way my wife does it. She too is courteous though but, when she comes up to someone who knows she's trying to get through she just pushes their cart on out of the way. It's like you said every 10 seconds. Wal-Mart needs to post up some courtesy rules like move your cart to the side, don't block the isles, slow down pushing the carts. I see women pushing carts so fast I could swear they were power-walking while doing so. Hilarious!!!

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#13 Feb 8, 2009
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Ha!,Ha! Exactly the way my wife does it. She too is courteous though but, when she comes up to someone who knows she's trying to get through she just pushes their cart on out of the way. It's like you said every 10 seconds. Wal-Mart needs to post up some courtesy rules like move your cart to the side, don't block the isles, slow down pushing the carts. I see women pushing carts so fast I could swear they were power-walking while doing so. Hilarious!!!
I was at Walmart a few days ago waiting for my mother inlaw to run in and get something, I saw this huge lazy woman slam her cart into another persons truck, it was no where near the cart docks.I waited, I wanted so bad to tell this person but they never came out.The woman was supposedly "Handicapped" but she waddled fine to me, she didn't even stop or run after the cart.She threw it completely acrossed the street into their truck after she was done with it, I wanted to smack her.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#14 Feb 8, 2009
I see the power walkers I walk at my own pace, but its that damn people who block the isle that drive me nuts, and the ones who don't stop at the intersection of isles.People who drive should apply those skills to pushing a cart.Drive on the right side,don't block traffic, stopping at an inersection, the right of way ect.

Since: Feb 09

Ripon, WI

#15 Feb 8, 2009
what an irresponsible thread

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#16 Feb 8, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Walmart a few days ago waiting for my mother inlaw to run in and get something, I saw this huge lazy woman slam her cart into another persons truck, it was no where near the cart docks.I waited, I wanted so bad to tell this person but they never came out.The woman was supposedly "Handicapped" but she waddled fine to me, she didn't even stop or run after the cart.She threw it completely acrossed the street into their truck after she was done with it, I wanted to smack her.
I see that alot myself. Alot of people hitting other peoples cars on purpose (I think) and by accident. What makes me so mad is wal-mart, work, lowes, anywhere I park, when I come back to my pick-up seeing trash in the back the bed. Not that it's hurting anything but,out of no respect. I'd feel the same way about that huge, lazy woman.

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#17 Feb 8, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
I see the power walkers I walk at my own pace, but its that damn people who block the isle that drive me nuts, and the ones who don't stop at the intersection of isles.People who drive should apply those skills to pushing a cart.Drive on the right side,don't block traffic, stopping at an inersection, the right of way ect.
Exactly, just like when your'e in a boat yield to the right. Well, I don't think that really applies anymore.
Caffeinated

Roselle, IL

#18 Feb 8, 2009
Throw things in other people's carts when they aren't looking: condoms, lube, Cruex, tampons....

Juvenille, but a great way to get back at people that irritate you.:)

Since: Apr 07

Millbrook, Canada

#19 Feb 8, 2009
Go around with union info trying to sign up employees.
Caffeinated

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2009
Nightflyer wrote:
Go around with union info trying to sign up employees.
LOL!!

Give them a free shirt...and watch them try to leave with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 763,567
Top FUNNY PRANK VIDEO Clips 2014 4 min Haha tv 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 554,644
*VATICAN, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 7 min endtimeYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Mandela 119,187
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 37 min weirdworld 17
Beasiswa Unggulan Pemerintah Turki 2014-2015 (Feb '14) 47 min riswana 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jac 603,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 175,006

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE