Is the We-Vibe the best couples sex t...

Is the We-Vibe the best couples sex toy ever?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Prairieville, LA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Walking down Bourbon St. in New Orleans anyone can find many sex shops. One of the larger and nicer ones have several sales people walking around. On one particular trip, me and my girl got talked in to buying a We-Vibe. The clerk claimed that is was one of the best toys she has ever used. She said it was waterproof and pretty much guarantees that a girl get hers in bed. On Bourbon St. everything costs more than other places because it is a tourist area. But we had some extra change in our pockets so we bought one at over $100.

First two or three times we tried it, my girl didnt like it. So I told her we could just put it away and forget about it but she said "no way! not after we paid all that money for it!" So we continued to try it and after a few more tries, we found it to be really awesome. She always had difficulty reaching orgasm and this toy makes her get hers over 90% of the time now. She expects to orgasm now and she is always horny. I have to take a break sometimes! It makes her reach orgasm really fast too. Sometimes in just a few minutes she has a trembling powerful orgasm.

Now we have had it for over a year and it continues to work well.
After the learning curve it is really a good couples sex toy.
The good thing is that it is hands free and is used during intercourse from various positions. Couple helpful things found here: ...
and here: -...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 79,986
Need help w/ foreplay 7 min Hugs1181 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Electric-Blue 662,253
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Demon Finder 19,057
Afghanistan opium production up 43% - UN drugs ... 10 min Babesss8359 4
how to rat someone out to the police for sellin... (Aug '10) 13 min Serum1915 84
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 16 min chapstick2624 910
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min bad bob 183,942
girls, when is the first time u saw a penis (Feb '14) 1 hr Squirtss7602 49
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Twizzler937 975,500
More from around the web