First Prev
of 187
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Urbana, Illinois

#3982 Apr 22, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u know we struggled with only a couple of thousand??
I understand that there are different circumstances and mutations of monkeys and they fit their environment, but if we ecventually evolved from apes, are apes in the future going to become humans??
And yea the Big Bang, i dont understand, how could nothing have exploded and made everything we have today?
Fossil evidence (as well as common sense:) indicates small populations in limited areas for a long time...

"are apes in the future going to become humans?" HIGHLY unlikely! Evolutionary theory would say: not a chance!

As for the "Big Bang"...SOMETHING (not "nothing") expanded rapidly (it didn't "explode"). WHERE did that "something" came from? I don't have a "science answer" for you...

“You Are Who You Are”

Since: Apr 11

Live, Love, Laugh =D

#3983 Apr 22, 2011
If people want to believe in Evolution then let them. You should believe what YOU know is true. Doubting someones belief is not right and not to mention ignorant. I don't believe in Evolution but that's me.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3984 Apr 22, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
God sees everything of the past present and future, do u need help in spelling? What languages don't we speak anymore that the bible is written in?
Idk how to say lame.
So why did he have it written in Hebrew, Latin and Ancient Greek then?? Seems pretty stupid for someone who knows the past present and future. Here, see for yourself;

http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3985 Apr 22, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did all of those mutations not survive but humans did?
And why would u even want to believe that u came from some bacteria, or whatever?
And this whole evolution theory is a belief just like Christianity, Evolution is a religion.
They all believe that those bones are this old and approximately this old. They are not sure. They just believe.
Wrong!! It is verifiable evidence, not belief. They know the age of the bones several different ways, not just one. Evolution is also verifiable fact. This is acknowledged by Christian Universities and the Pope. Evolution is science, belief in magic sky daddies is religion.
Hulu

Ramsey, NJ

#3986 Apr 22, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't u be able to help me? U can read, explain how they work?
Do u even know?
&#8234;Intelligent Design?&#8236;

&fe ature=related
Hulu

Midland Park, NJ

#3987 Apr 22, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
God made us all
The God Delusion
Do you comprehend why Evolution is taught in public schools, and in every Major college?
Do you&#65279; understand just how insignificant our solar system is compared to the Comos?
The bible contains no scientific knowledge, just made up stories and fairy tales, and some of them are not even original, they stole them from other cultures.
If you think you were born of a virgin, and hear the voice of god, we have medical centers that can help you.
Charles Manson thought the same.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous
and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic
cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal,&#65279; filicidal, pestilential,
megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3988 Apr 23, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
God made us all
I use the real bible, the Catholic one. The first one, that all other Christian religions distorted. The Pope says evolution is real, he can not be wrong. Jesus or God or something is up in him somewhere. Its just silly to try to deny evolution. The Catholic Church realized they didnt need another flat earth conflict. They accepted the science and morphed the religion. It would be nice if people would be willing learn about what the real science actually says. I do not think I have ever meet an anti evolution person who knew anything about evolution. I DIDNT COME FROM A MONEKY!?!?! Pffft

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#3989 May 6, 2011
Yarrrrik wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u know we struggled with only a couple of thousand??
I understand that there are different circumstances and mutations of monkeys and they fit their environment, but if we ecventually evolved from apes, are apes in the future going to become humans??
And yea the Big Bang, i dont understand, how could nothing have exploded and made everything we have today?
The BBT does not assume nothing exploded, rather everything was densely packed into a tiny area. This everything being at this pressure and density existed as all forces of energy as one pure form. The expansion of this energy once cooled enough to form the first matter and the energy's separated into the fundamental forces we know today. Indeed science does not state everything sprang from nothing , as this is against the laws of thermodynamics.

“meow”

Since: Apr 07

Madison, Wisconsin(The Town )

#3990 May 16, 2011
I think that there is a happy medium between creationism and evolution. The Creator and Creatrix made the first one-celled being and let things evolve from thre on thier own.
Joey

Westwood, NJ

#3991 Jul 19, 2011
Don't Tell A Dinosaur Your Problems

http://imgur.com/pGiNr
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#3992 Sep 20, 2011

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#3993 Sep 20, 2011
FossilBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Fossil evidence (as well as common sense:) indicates small populations in limited areas for a long time...
"are apes in the future going to become humans?" HIGHLY unlikely! Evolutionary theory would say: not a chance!
As for the "Big Bang"...SOMETHING (not "nothing") expanded rapidly (it didn't "explode"). WHERE did that "something" came from? I don't have a "science answer" for you...
But it is true we are helping chimps become smarter. The problem with chimps is that they do not like to work together. While they are social in nature they resent performing tasks that require a team effort. This was one key to humans mental development. I do believe they will become more intelligent, but I don't see them competing in the job market any time soon.

Since: Sep 11

Cheyenne, WY

#3994 Sep 20, 2011
Coolguy wrote:
Evolution can be proven false with a few words. DNA cannot change.Its a scientific fact.
If DNA cannot change, why does everyone look different?

Since: Dec 06

Urbana, Illinois

#3995 Sep 20, 2011
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But it is true we are helping chimps become smarter. The problem with chimps is that they do not like to work together. While they are social in nature they resent performing tasks that require a team effort. This was one key to humans mental development. I do believe they will become more intelligent, but I don't see them competing in the job market any time soon.
Look how much we've changed dogs, cattle, etc.:)

Actually...Chimps DO conduct warfare in a group:(
smartypants91

Winchester, TN

#3996 Sep 21, 2011
Religion is no more than superstition. It's very sad that people must rely on a deity to make it through their life. Fear holds you back. Once you let go of unnecessary biased you truly understand how magnificent the universe is.
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#3997 Nov 10, 2011
The stars died so you could be here today...

http://i.imgur.com/SoKVc.jpg
Chuck

United States

#3998 Nov 11, 2011
Chuck

United States

#3999 Nov 11, 2011
Science saved my soul

&fe ature=player_embedded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 187
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 92,441
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pixy6362 667,640
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Mintz8850 979,333
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min truth 285,990
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 619,216
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Badass white boy 530
More from around the web