what happened to brent blessington

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
malinda

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2008
has anybody heard what happened to brent?
Lisa

New Iberia, LA

#2 Aug 4, 2008
Hi, this is Brent's sister. They ruled his death a suicide, but there are many who think there is more to it...

Funeral is today at 10:30 in Wall Lake. We are burying him in our Grandma's plot.
malinda lutes

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2008
Lisa, i am very sorry to hear about your brother.
I am Bonnie's sister, i knew Brent very well.I was there for the funeral it was a very nice service, your brother Bobby did a wonderful job.I do not mean to impose but i to do not feel that Brent would have done this. There are alot of un answered questions. I have posted some reward signs around Wall lake and Lakeview asking for any information about what happend to Brent. When i was up there i was asking questions, i spoke with a lady who knew Brent and seen Brent the wekend before this all happened and she told me that the last time she seen Brent he was fighting with a girl because she wanted Brent to make a commitment and he said NO, she said the girl was very upset. Also the same girl that i am talking about had approuched Bonnie and asked her" what you did't know this was going to happen and Bonnie said no that Brent would never do this to these kids and she stated" well i guess he changed his mind in a rude manor. We spent carnival weekend with Brent and he told all of us that this girl was crazy and stalking him and that she wouldn't leave him alone, well that Saturday evening Bonnie and Brent had gone up to meet some friends and she was making all kinds of remarks to Brent and of course Brent blew it off, nothing ever seem to get him upset. Brent's best friends Jerry and Rayett were told by this girl that Brent was talking about suicide, when Jerry confronted Brent and spent alot of time with him he told Jerry that he would never do that, this girl is also telling people that Brent was having money problems and he was getting ready to lose his truck and she offered to help pay for it, well the lady that i talked to said this girl had to borrow money from her that night at the bar to drink, so how was she going to help Brent if she had no money.
Brent has been in worse situations then this and never gave up or even talked about suicide, money was not the world to Brent, it was helping people and being there for them emotional wise. This girl has been up Brent's dad's butt WHY? All the stories that we are hearing are coming from her, but we all knew Brent better then that. At the veiwing and the funeral i seen a few tears but nothing like a girl who was so in love would do.
I found this lady her name is Noreen Renier and she is a very popular Phychic Detective and i would like to hire her to give us any information about what really happened to someone we all loved, i feel ther are so many questions that we will never get answers to and i feel that we all need clouser. Also i feel that they ruled it suicide because it's a small town and because he HAD a history with drugs but we all know he was NOT doing that anymore. If you have any information that would help me put some more pieces together i would greatly appriciate it because i will not give up on this until we find out the truth. Take care of yourself and if you need to talk to someone i would be gald to get on the internet and talk as long as you need to.
Malinda Lutes and Family
bonnie baker

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2008
hi lisa this is bonnie i talked to you that day over at brents while we were standing by thunder. i just wanted to see how you were doing. i think im still in shock.i still dont believe that he would leave us like that. and nobody can convince me that he did. i heard that the d.c.i is still investigating weather there is any truth to that i dont know. but i hope so. well i hope you stay in touch i gave you my number call some time even if its just to talk ok. bonnie
local person

Wall Lake, IA

#5 Aug 9, 2008
I knew Brent but not very well and have no opinion on either him or his "ex." However, when it comes to his death, I find it to be very suspicious. I was at his funeral and was watching the people around me due to the fact that you couldn't hear the service over the speaker in the basement. The one that claimed she loved him sooo much didn't as much shed a tear. I found that to be very odd. I also find it odd that she was the first one to find him and then took off and the cops had to go back to get her. I know that if it had been someone that I loved I wouldn't want to leave his side. The thing that really sends me over the edge is the fact that she is selling her business. Hmmmm...it's a good thing I am not an investigator because I would be on her a$$ like flies on horse$hi+. I hope that the truth is found out because it is scarry thinking that a killer is still out there, his family deserves the truth, and from what I have heard he was not the selfish type. He wouldn't hurt his family like this. He had a large, loving family that he could turn to for anything. If anybody has information that would put the crazy that did this to him away I hope they read this blog and come to their scences and turn that person in. He may be gone but not forgotten. He no longer feels any pain, but his family has to endure the pain for the rest of their lives. And to the person that did this, just remember, what comes around goes around!!
people who really care

Wall Lake, IA

#6 Aug 10, 2008
For all the information you all wish to share with one another i wish to point out that, first of all the only people who should be voicing their opinions about the day Brent was found are the people who have to suffer with that memory everyday of their lives knowing that they DO love and care about him and if money was the issue help was there. People need to get their stories straight and not point fingers at someone they dont even know and the "lady" who loves him should'nt have to be riduled or burnt at the stake because you ignorant hippocrites can't let a man rest in peace. You all may think you know what happened or how he was prior to his death but excuse me , did you see him any day that week, no you did'nt. Furthermore if someone wishes to sell something they own unless you have a stake or investment in it then mind your own business. Personally the "lady" you have written about and tried to persecute looks much less suspicious than Miss Lutes who chose to call and threaten people. Gee how does that make you look?
Once again Wall Lake as I see being a resident here I feel you people who dont know squat need to regroup go drink some more coffee at the Country Store and mix up some new rumors because the people who ACTUALLY love Brent woulnt treat him like a piece of local gossip. I feel sorry for the the people who went to the funeral just to dig up dirt and if you noticed someone wasnt crying excuse me where were your tears???
Signed by two people who love Brent and will always have him in their memories.
bonnie baker

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2008
this is for the local in wall lake thanks for your response.i dont know if you know who i am or not. but me and my whole family loved brent very much. and will miss him dearly. i live in marshalltown iowa and cant be close to where he is and that is very hard for me. this is all i can do to try to keep close to him. that and the fact that nothing adds up to what happened. and i agree with you about the whole cindy thing. i didnt know that she was selling her buisness. that makes you wonder huh?if you hear anything else could you please keep me informed. thank you bonnie
bonnie baker

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2008
and this is for the people that care. i knew brent better than anybody ever could have. and i know for a fact that he would never do this to his family and the people that loved him. so if it takes 100 fucking years to find out what happened to him then so be it. but i will not stop until i do. then he can truley rest in peace. and his family can have some peace to. so if you do not like what is being wrote on this web site then stay the hell off of it because its the people that truley love him that wont settle for the suicide bullshit.
malinda lutes

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2008
we will go to the end and will stop at no lenghts until we find out what happened to someone we loved. so if you or anybody you know are involved. dont ever stop looking over your shoulder, because i will be there
bonnie baker

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2008
deborah thank you so much
people who really care

Norway, IA

#12 Aug 10, 2008
My previous post was not trying to sway anyones opinion about Brent's death be it suicide or not. My point was why can't you people who dont focus on facts realize that the "lady" who loves him is used to him being at her place of business on a daily basis plus working for her ...duh dont u think that it hurts not seeing him walk through the door or be there for her as a true fried that he was to her? Not wanting to feel that pain everyday and deciding to sell a place full of reminders that Brent is gone does not make someone a cruel heartless person you people are trying to make her out to be. If this loss was not intened by Brent then I and all the others I know, want the truth also. And by the way Malinda there is not a reason to threaten people who wish to state their opinions and give you a response..and Bonnie as for me not liking what is posted here it is a free world wide web and at least I'm not here to bad mouth one person who loved him . Arguing and being childish is the last thing Brent would want. This blog was made to help find info on what happened how is putting down that "lady" helping anyone???
bonnie baker

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2008
there is alot that is going on with brents case. and i truley believe that dci will find out exactly what is going on and why so until then,i will bad mouth anybody that i think hurt him. im angry and hurt also and i believe that im doing exactly what he would want me do. help him. i dont know all the facts but i know in my heart that brent didnt do this to himself. i know this in my heart! and i cant eat sleep or function until i find out the truth. brent loved me and my kids, and once again i knew him better than probably anybody else in this world, this is my way of staying sane right now. i started this web page to get opinions from people who knew and loved him. and im asking you to stay off it. this is for my peace of mind not yours!im sorry for your pain, but not enough to care about your opinion as far as to what is being wrote on this web page like i said this is for people who loved him and want to find out the truth about what happened to him
people who really care

Norway, IA

#14 Aug 10, 2008
Dear Bonnie I do care about what happened to Brent and I also loved him I was just simply saying that bad mouthing someone will not help you find the truth maybe look to god for your answers or find a peaceful place and try getting answers from Brent if you were so close then Im sure they will come to you in time you have my sympathies but I also want the truth...
toni campanelli

Wall Lake, IA

#15 Aug 10, 2008
bonnie, I know you and brent had a special bond i don't blame you for wanting answers, i want answers too. I dont know who you have talked to but in your search for truth i think you have come across some info thats not all true. you should know that there is a lot of gossip around town and i think its disgusting that people can talk about brent like its the new gossip story. No one has said any gossip directly to me but I WISH THEY WOULD. Dont forget what its like in a small town be careful on who you believe.I hpoe we can find the answers we need for some kind of closure. God bless brent i miss him so much.
bonnie baker

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2008
you may be right, maybe i am listening to more than i should. but i so despratly need to believe something other than the fact that he did this to himself.i cant imagine never seeing him again. im going to miss him so much. somebody out there has to have some answers. other than he was going to lose his truck, we lived with next to nothing and he was happy. losing his truck would not of sent him over the edge like this. you know that!toni i need to find out what was going on with him since watercarnival weekend. he was happy and making plans for the future that weekend. i cant stop thinking about him im driving myself crazy. and i believe that brent will come to me,as a matter of fact i think he already has. im just scared that i will never know, im ramblig on and on im sorry, i will try to stay more impartial, to what is being said. but if you hear anything will you please let me know. thanks bonnie
toni campanelli

Wall Lake, IA

#17 Aug 11, 2008
bonnie, i may know somethings that might answer some of your questions. i dont want my phone nuber online so e-mail me and ill send you my nunber. [email protected]
bonnie baker

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2008
i emailed you my phone number to i will be home pretty much all day and i will keep checking my e-mail for your phone number ok and thank you so much
local person

Wall Lake, IA

#19 Aug 11, 2008
Brent is resting in peace but questions still need to be answered for the sake of his family and friends who REALLY CARED for him. As for talking to Toni, it's going to be onesided. Of course she is going to stick up for the grandmother of her children. When information becomes available Bonnie I will try to let you know personally. I have some ties to the truth and not the B.S. that the others will feed you. I don't know you personally but I know you have a true love for Brent and it did not go unoticed. There are other specutalations on who did this to him and it is not just the above "people who care"
From what I understand, there is a suspect and they are just waiting for this person to slip up. Hang in there! There will be answers. Put a smile on your face and think of the angel you now have watching over you. He will never let you down and will lead you to the truth.
local person

Wall Lake, IA

#20 Aug 11, 2008
malinda lutes wrote:
we will go to the end and will stop at no lenghts until we find out what happened to someone we loved. so if you or anybody you know are involved. dont ever stop looking over your shoulder, because i will be there
they must feel a little guilt, they called you nuts! Some people just can't handle truth. He will haunt the people or person behind this.
bonnie baker

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2008
to my local in wall lake reading your e-mail did put a smile on my face thank you so much i havent been doing much of that lately, and thank you for keeping me in touch with what is going on with every thing, i havnt talked to toni yet but already know where her loyalty is. i will wait patiently for more info from you. in the mean time my gaurdian angel will help keep me sane, thank you bonnie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Gotti 42,052
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Johnny 18
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Johnny 133
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 1 hr Thealtleftiscrumb... 21
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Johnny 630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 690,470
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Uncle Al 4,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 989,749
More from around the web