My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix...

My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this side of eternity

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#1 Sep 21, 2017
.......in the Holy Bible, I believe it was the former Saul of Tarsus.....transformed by the blindly Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus. Saul of Tarsus...........he was an exceedingly evil man.......who didn't know the Lord Jesus Christ..........but the King of kings and Lord of lords introduced Himself to Saul.....by way of humbling him with His blinding Glory.....on the road to Damascus.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2017
Though a particular issue with the apostle Paul was never revealed in scripture.......whatever it was.....it was something that Paul was himself never having any relief from.......this side of eternity.
TRUST ME.......""" """"" "I KNOW THE FEELING""" "" it's REAL frustrating at times......Satan watches and watches......day after day.....year after year after.....after year.....after.....year.....in your life......and he WAITS.....to see if one day you'll finally give in.........AND TURN AGAINST ALMIGHTY BECAUSE OF IT.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#3 Sep 21, 2017
I hate my "spiritual thorn in the flesh".....for the most part, for most of my life, it has ruined the health of many many relationships/fellowships in life.......including the spiritual health of my relationship....with the Lord........sad to say.....but it's been REALITY......many years.
I was dealt a very bad hand to "play" in the game of life.....although knowing it could have been much worse keeps me HUMBLE....4REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#4 Sep 21, 2017
There are multitudes of scripture that boldly testify of God's Glory......AND......although many doubt it because of the sin and evil and wickedness in this spiritually depraved world we live in........but the REALITY is........there's ONE SCRIPTURE..........AND BOLDLY STANDS OUT.......IN DECLARING GOD'S "PLAN OF """"" "TOTAL RESTORATION""" " TO HIS UNIVERSE......AND TO HIS HUMAN RACE OF PEOPLE. YES.......GOD HAS BOLDLY DECLARED.....THAT ALL SADNESS AND SUFFERING.....WILL EVENTUALLLY """"" "DISAPPEAR"" """"" FROM HIS ETERNAL UNIVERSE.......FOREVER AND EVER......EVER....4REAL, GOOD NIGHT....4REAL:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-4.htm
Satan

Thousand Oaks, CA

#5 Sep 22, 2017
Blah, blah, blah....
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#6 Sep 22, 2017
Satan wrote:
Blah, blah, blah....
You are of your fah fah fah.......the devil
Poo Bears

Thousand Oaks, CA

#7 Sep 23, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>

You are of your fah fah fah.......the devil
The Rapture is today. If you're reading this you didn't make the cut. You're one of the wicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Frank Force 94,885
Why "Ride the Duck" boat owner should be SUED 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 997,280
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr marge 706,176
Black Men who are FED UP with Black Women... 3 hr Satan 12
New Arrival UA Stephen Curry 5 Basketball Shoes... 5 hr curry5low 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,973