New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

You like givig your dad a boner? Eww... Whatta nasty bitch. I'll bet you guys already had/ are having sex. You're far too old to be sitting on your dad's lap, and from the instant he got an erection, the act ceased to be innocent. You both know what it is doing and that behavior almost always advances. Flirting with your own dad is "frowned upon", consciously/willingly giving your dad a boner is disgusting. You keep doing it because you like it and he keeps allowing it because he likes it too. You're both like perverted bitches in heat. With all of the choices in the world, I'm sure you can find a penis, other than your dad's, to give a "stiffy". Nasty ass slut.
pete smith

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

by nature men will do it with any female. so its up to the female to decide.
Slut

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

If he gets a hardon next time were a short skirt no kinckers when he gets hard get upunzip him pull out his willy slid your young lady hole down his his big hard willy ride him without a rubber until he shoots his load up you and gets you up the duff
Anonymous

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

kristy ummm youre hot <3 talk to me ? >.<3
Shakell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Well be a lesbain my wife and I have sex all the time her tits taste so good
Ryan

Yorkville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey guys grow up thats a little harsh to say to her. Who cares if she likes it? Shes looking for advice, krysti i believe that you shouldnt sit on his lap because it is looked down on. But if you think its right then do it. Theres no one telling you not too. You are the one thats in charge of this situation. My advice for is to do what you feel is right, even if its bad! I hope this helped in a way! Good luck!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
Hey guys grow up thats a little harsh to say to her. Who cares if she likes it? Shes looking for advice, krysti i believe that you shouldnt sit on his lap because it is looked down on. But if you think its right then do it. Theres no one telling you not too. You are the one thats in charge of this situation. My advice for is to do what you feel is right, even if its bad! I hope this helped in a way! Good luck!
she knows what she is doing, and she knows it's not right. she just wants to brag. what a bi****tch !!!
dad of 3

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

kristyt1993 wrote:
I'm a 17 year old girl. Im on the cheer squad and swim team. I love swimming in the pool at my house. Some times I come in and hop in my dads lap to watch tv with him. one time when i sat on his lap about 4 weeks ago I was wiggleing to get comfey. I felt his dick starting to get hard. Nothing was said and it went away. I have tried the same thing over the next week or so and it happens everytime. Do you think that my dad is sexually attracted to me or it just human nature
Not that I think your account of what happened is fabricated or anything, so here's my serious answer-he probably is, but don't consider that to be a wrong thing! By that I mean it's common, normal and natural, for a male to be physically/sexually attracted to a young hot female, even if it's his offspring or sibling. Where it gets to be [considered] wrong and immoral [by society and our man-created thoughts] is one that is acted upon. So yes, a sweet hot young thing like yourself sitting in your dad's lap and then 'wriggling around to get comfortable'(yeah right, I'm sure that's why you did it :-) it's normal for him to pop a woody underneath your cute hot tight little butt as you were presumably still wearing your bikini that you'd been swimming in. Hey next time try it naked after skinny-dipping and see if the same thing happens! It could be kind of a scientific experiment for you...
not so nice guy

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

If this is an old text then so be it, either way, I say to you to help him out when this happens ,

he's ur dad yeah,

he is still a guy who needs to be releaved, so what ur his (Little girl)

Suck it off every other day.
damage

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

this is sick.
kirsty

St. Helens, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Really ?
Bobbyjoekc1965

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Kristy
Your dad is human, Is he attracted to you? He's a man, men love women, if you look like your mother he probably is attracted to you. You don't have to be weird about it, just know that your dad loves you as much as he loves your mother. Remember that your dad will do anything for you and move on. Love him back, he needs it. No, don't have sex with him just know that he loves you that much. He doesn't want sex with you he is just in love with his daughter. Does that make sense to you?
kristyt1993 wrote:
I'm a 17 year old girl. Im on the cheer squad and swim team. I love swimming in the pool at my house. Some times I come in and hop in my dads lap to watch tv with him. one time when i sat on his lap about 4 weeks ago I was wiggleing to get comfey. I felt his dick starting to get hard. Nothing was said and it went away. I have tried the same thing over the next week or so and it happens everytime. Do you think that my dad is sexually attracted to me or it just human nature
Les a dad

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Yes of course these sexually interested in you, that's only natural. Doesn't matter if you're his daughter or not, it cute little girl sitting on his lap and wiggling around is going to give him a woody! But I think you're being very mean about it, to continually teased him that way can never do anything more. You have to know that when he masturbates he thinks of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

635 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 529,856
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 598,728
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min RFD 1,404
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 716,322
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min NEWS-FLASH 171,437
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min waaasssuuup 223,137
loan shark needed 13 min Josh 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••