Things poping up while i was sitting ...

Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads lap

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2011
I'm a 17 year old girl. Im on the cheer squad and swim team. I love swimming in the pool at my house. Some times I come in and hop in my dads lap to watch tv with him. one time when i sat on his lap about 4 weeks ago I was wiggleing to get comfey. I felt his dick starting to get hard. Nothing was said and it went away. I have tried the same thing over the next week or so and it happens everytime. Do you think that my dad is sexually attracted to me or it just human nature
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
I'm a 17 year old girl. Im on the cheer squad and swim team. I love swimming in the pool at my house. Some times I come in and hop in my dads lap to watch tv with him. one time when i sat on his lap about 4 weeks ago I was wiggleing to get comfey. I felt his dick starting to get hard. Nothing was said and it went away. I have tried the same thing over the next week or so and it happens everytime. Do you think that my dad is sexually attracted to me or it just human nature
Probably both, but why keep doing it? Can't you watch tv in a chair?

“Hope Against Hope”

Since: May 11

~*Play~in~the~Rain*~

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Probably both, but why keep doing it? Can't you watch tv in a chair?
-very good point. suppose she likes it also?... hmmmmm

Location hidden

#4 Jun 9, 2011
i have always done it. My mom left years ago and I love the feeling of being around him and being close to him
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2011
_NoOffense-JustBlunt_ wrote:
<quoted text>
-very good point. suppose she likes it also?... hmmmmm
That's true. I wonder if 17 is legal in Serbia.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 9, 2011
it is, we moved here about 2 years ago
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
My advice is for you to find a boyfriend and sit on his lap. And your dad should get a girlfriend to sit on his lap.

“Hope Against Hope”

~*Play~in~the~Rain*~

#8 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
..just in time,.. i mean, err.... maybe you could try just sitting close to him? maybe let him put his arm around you and hold ya in a fatherly way while watching tv?...or if that isn't.... ummmm "close" enough for you.....wait i'm getting a little confused now about the point of the post.. do you even care if it's because he likes it or if it's human nature? do you WANT him to like it? or do you WANT it just to be human nature?...and if it is a little bit of both, does it bother you in the least? or does the fact that it's human nature ALONG with the fact that he is enjoying it kind of even it out for you?

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2011
thanks for the advice no much help though
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
Why not? Do you live in a cave or something?

“Hope Against Hope”

~*Play~in~the~Rain*~

#11 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
...o sorry, maybe i misunderstood. what help is it you're searching for?

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2011
good point no offense I am happy that he enjoys it I was just wondering if a dad could be sexually attracted to his daughter. I really dont know what to think

“Hope Against Hope”

~*Play~in~the~Rain*~

#13 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
good point no offense I am happy that he enjoys it I was just wondering if a dad could be sexually attracted to his daughter. I really dont know what to think
no no, hun... by if he is "enjoying" it... i meant ENJOYING it as in being sexually attracted to you (sorry for the confusion)

Location hidden

#14 Jun 9, 2011
he works over here and his life is working. I am hopeing that he dose not want anything from me I hope as i am pretty sure. I think that it is somewhat cool that he gets a stiffy over me sitting on his lap I just don't know what to do about it
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
he works over here and his life is working. I am hopeing that he dose not want anything from me I hope as i am pretty sure. I think that it is somewhat cool that he gets a stiffy over me sitting on his lap I just don't know what to do about it
Try not sitting on his lap. That should end the issue. Go to your next door neighbor and sit on his lap.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 9, 2011
kristyt1993 wrote:
....kinda sounds like you both like it. Do youwanna do anything about it?

Location hidden

#17 Jun 9, 2011
pool shark your not helping. I dont mind that hes getting a stiffy i just wanted some advice

“Hope Against Hope”

~*Play~in~the~Rain*~

#18 Jun 9, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Try not sitting on his lap. That should end the issue. Go to your next door neighbor and sit on his lap.
cute.. lol

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2011
nothing really I like the Attention and i think that he likes the attention.
Pool Shark

Santa Ana, CA

#20 Jun 9, 2011
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>....kinda sounds like you both like it. Do youwanna do anything about it?
I think she is ready to take the next step.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 599,911
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 6,314
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 6,523
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min marvindo 40,893
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min middleman1 2,787
New Local state and federal prisons ARE A MUST 20 min Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Buck Crick 865,344
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Oop 463
The Christian Atheist debate 10 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 23 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web