Get Auto Commissions Reviews - Get Auto Commissions Now - Topix!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 12

Estill, SC

#1 Dec 8, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Get-Auto-Commissions- Reviews/646845892034137

Get Auto Commissions Reviews - Get Auto Commissions Now - Topix!

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Get-Auto-Commissions- Reviews/646845892034137

Get Auto Commissions is brought to you by none other than Dave Daniels and Diana Daniels. These guys can hold their own in the SEO game and have amazing gifts and know how in the whole internet marketing field, not to mention that they have a mega million dollar online business interest. When It comes Get Auto Commissions they are complete online business hogs, and the list of affiliate marketing prizes awards and honors go on and on to infinity. Would you believe the sum of 6.4 million was given to their affiliate before Get Auto Commissions?

Did you get the full 411 on Get Auto Commissions. Before you know it this product will be all over the net when this thing launches. The launch hawks will definitely be out on this one because of the cash up for grabs and for simply that fact it's what they do. Get Auto Commissions launch will no different than the other million launches you've seen. Affiliate marketers everywhere will try their best to get a piece of this very large pie. I will be out their as well and why not. These guys are putting up good cash to promote this monster "Get Auto Commissions".

Trust me, very few people will be out their dogging Get Auto Commissions out. Why? Because they want the excellent affiliate cash being offered up by Dave and Diana. The want a piece of the pie. I can't blame them. If you are out playing this game just make sure you are not getting cheated by Get Auto Commissions or any other system. You'll want the affiliate program to have superb tracking for sales before you choose a program to promote. I must say that this program looks rock solid and I do believe that at the end of the day that Get Auto Commissions affiliate program will pay.
Jacobus

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Is there any upselling once you join?

“Get Money Regular.”

Since: Apr 07

Mespo

#3 Dec 9, 2013
This is trash.

I put it on blast here:
http://www.amvsmlm.com/get-auto-commissions

Seriously, have you ever heard of Dave and Diana Daniels? I've been marketing online since 2007 and never heard of them.

In any case, it's a rehash of Safe Simple Commissions with a new name and new creators.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Jacobus wrote:
You can read the review here - http://nancyreviews.com/get-auto-commissions-...

“Get Money Regular.”

Mespo

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Dave Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
You can read the review here - http://nancyreviews.com/get-auto-commissions-...
That review is a joke. She doesn't have the users best interest in mind, only the money she gets from Clicksure. Every single product that comes out gets her approval and I know they're not all good.

For example, Make Money with Meghan is a certified scam and she gave it an 8/10 saying "This is not a scam and one can expect to earn $1000-$2000 every 4-5 days using it."

You should not take anything you see on that review site seriously as she aligns herself with the scammers.
Dave Daniels

Manassas, VA

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Your review also seems to be a big joke because you keep calling every other product a scam and then divert their mind into buying one of your shit programs. I see in every review that you are promoting a product at the end of your so called honest review.

Your review states that "Get Auto Commissions is a software program that helps you generate Facebook fan pages and enables you to make money through that social network."

What kind of shitty review you have written when you don't know the system itself? haha...It is not about facebook. It is about YouTube. You never brought the product. You are just making your speculation and playing with people's mind by calling every other product a scam to appear "honest" and then creatively pointing them to your scam.
kpfingaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That review is a joke. She doesn't have the users best interest in mind, only the money she gets from Clicksure. Every single product that comes out gets her approval and I know they're not all good.
For example, Make Money with Meghan is a certified scam and she gave it an 8/10 saying "This is not a scam and one can expect to earn $1000-$2000 every 4-5 days using it."
You should not take anything you see on that review site seriously as she aligns herself with the scammers.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2013
Your review is a big joke because you keep calling every other product a scam and then divert their mind into buying one of your shit programs. I see in every review that you are promoting a product at the end of your so called honest review. You are making money from it.

Your review states that "Get Auto Commissions is a software program that helps you generate Facebook fan pages and enables you to make money through that social network."

What kind of shitty review you have written when you don't know the system itself? haha...It is not about facebook. It is about YouTube. You never brought the product. You are just making your speculation and playing with people's mind by calling every other product a scam to appear "honest" and then creatively pointing them to your scam.
kpfingaz wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2013
I honestly trust this review now and going to buy get auto commissions. Don't listen to stupid people who are stopping you to buy it and promoting their mlm schemes. Here is the review link again for anyone looking for it:

http://nancyreviews.com/get-auto-commissions-...

“Get Money Regular.”

Mespo

#11 Dec 11, 2013
You should try being honest sometimes. Or at least have good intentions. Don't mislead the people. I'm directing them some place where they would get real help.
Dave Daniels wrote:
Your review is a big joke because you keep calling every other product a scam and then divert their mind into buying one of your shit programs. I see in every review that you are promoting a product at the end of your so called honest review. You are making money from it.
<quoted text>

“Get Money Regular.”

Mespo

#12 Dec 18, 2013
Jacobus wrote:
Yes there are upsells. This guy Al just commented on my review and confirmed everything.

http://www.amvsmlm.com/get-auto-commissions#c...

“Get Money Regular.”

Mespo

#13 Dec 21, 2013
How is it that in your "honest review", you gave GAC a 9/10 rating and users (136 of them) gave the same system an average rating of 2/10?

It doesn't seem right.

And you're really rude to some of the people who commented on your article. But I understand; it goes with your ethics.
Dave Daniels wrote:
Your review also seems to be a big joke because you keep calling every other product a scam and then divert their mind into buying one of your shit programs. I see in every review that you are promoting a product at the end of your so called honest review.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 554,917
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Clearwater 764,708
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 263,510
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min Sanan 1,192
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 20 min Yahooram 136
Because I'm Cool like that....... 31 min Doctor REALITY 4
Unborn Baby Up For Adoption (Jan '13) 51 min Manpreet 94
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 603,616
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 175,043

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE