Judge Mathew J. Gary
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
ANYONE who has any involvement with Family Court Judge Mathew J. Gary or Minors council Matt Gary PLEASE contact me!!!
Ryan

West Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
That POS Matt Gary is my judge in family court, what do you want to know?
jones

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
@Ryan how is ur case coming along. How long havr u been litigating with Matthew Gary?
Ghost

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
He is not fair and does not follow the oaths taken as a judge to be impartial, hear all sides of the story, examine the evidence, and rule accordingly. Fathers are automatically at a disadvantage when they walk into court. The wife can commit pergury, submit altered documents, not serve the husband, and the husband can bring proof of everything, yet it isn't heard or even considered. In fact, he will even rule that the husband pay child and spousal support in an amount that is more than the dad earns in a month. Have YOU ever been homeless because of a judge?

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Ghost wrote:
He is not fair and does not follow the oaths taken as a judge to be impartial, hear all sides of the story, examine the evidence, and rule accordingly. Fathers are automatically at a disadvantage when they walk into court. The wife can commit pergury, submit altered documents, not serve the husband, and the husband can bring proof of everything, yet it isn't heard or even considered. In fact, he will even rule that the husband pay child and spousal support in an amount that is more than the dad earns in a month. Have YOU ever been homeless because of a judge?
send me an email [email protected]

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#6 Oct 28, 2012
jones wrote:
@Ryan how is ur case coming along. How long havr u been litigating with Matthew Gary?
Send me an email [email protected]

Since: Jun 12

Sacramento, CA

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Ryan wrote:
That POS Matt Gary is my judge in family court, what do you want to know?
Send me an email [email protected]
Nancy

Sacramento, CA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Ryan
Sacramento, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Sep 19, 2012
 
That POS Matt Gary is my judge in family court, what do you want to know?
Nancy

Sacramento, CA

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Matthew Gary is my judge and why are you gathering information? I want this judge removed from my case he is unjust, rude, and does not take time to review evidence.
scferris22

Sacramento, CA

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Matthew Gary is my judge and why are you gathering information? I want this judge removed from my case he is unjust, rude, and does not take time to review evidence.
A great Number of Pro Per Litigants are recieveing the same treatment you are, we are uniting to file Complaints!

Email me [email protected]
Christina

Sacramento, CA

#13 Dec 25, 2012
We are putting together a group CJP complaint against Gary. He has embroilment issues, always against people without a lawyer. He routinely does not follow the law, engages in ex parte communication with lawyers, fails to disqualify himself, fails to protect the rights of litigants and violates the right to be heard. He deliberately writes minute orders with minimal information so that an appeal is next to impossible. Just compare his orders to those of Judge Ramon, who writes complete orders that preserve the appeal rights of the parties. We have two attorneys who are writing the complaint to the CJP on behalf of all of us.
Todd

Chandler, AZ

#14 Jan 7, 2013
I have been in Judge Gary's court room twice and twice I could not believe the lack of due process in his court room. I have documented what happened in court and was getting ready to submit a complaint to the State. Any help I can provide, please let me know.
Athread

Sacramento, CA

#15 Jan 8, 2013
I would like to receive information on how to complain on this Judge, any help will be appriciated.
[email protected]
C chen

New York, NY

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Anything happen to judge gary ? He is just totally not fair
Friend

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2013
scferris22 wrote:
ANYONE who has any involvement with Family Court Judge Mathew J. Gary or Minors council Matt Gary PLEASE contact me!!!
How do we contact you a friend of mine was destroyed by this man... She was told because she is in recovery she, as a parent, has "No Rights" as a parent
Tim

San Diego, CA

#18 May 28, 2013
I have a current case with Judge Gary now. I just sat in court with my jaw on the floor watching how unprofessional he conducted his court. I was looking around for TV cameras becasue I didnt know if I was on the set of a reality court show.

I am weighing the options of weather or not I need to ask him to recuse himself or if I should hire a attorney to request him to recuse himself. Anyone have any success asking for a new judge?
Steve

Sacramento, CA

#19 Jul 3, 2013
I would like to be contacted about Judge Gary. I recently was ruled against in a custody hearing where he gave her 100%. He completely disregarded the specialist evaluation and evidence I had provided to the court stating "The specialist doesn't know what she is talking about". He has complete prejudices towards fathers in his court room and sides with the mother even on little or no factual evidence. I am seeking council and need more ammo.

[email protected]
Justice for fathers

Carmichael, CA

#20 Jul 3, 2013
Steve wrote:
I would like to be contacted about Judge Gary. I recently was ruled against in a custody hearing where he gave her 100%. He completely disregarded the specialist evaluation and evidence I had provided to the court stating "The specialist doesn't know what she is talking about". He has complete prejudices towards fathers in his court room and sides with the mother even on little or no factual evidence. I am seeking council and need more ammo.
[email protected]
What kind of action will you be taking? I was in a similar situation were he showed the same prejudice against me despite the evidence and refused to even consider the facts against the mother. I would be willing to asset or join in any action against him. Please respond to this post if your interested and we can exchange email addresses.
Todd

San Diego, CA

#21 Jul 3, 2013
Does anyone know if there is a process that if a judge receives so many of the same kind of complaints the court system would start to review or monitor the judge?
Robert

San Jose, CA

#22 Jul 18, 2013
For information about the CJP and federal criminal complaints against Judge Gary write to [email protected] . Please send us the details about your case.
Nancy wrote:
Matthew Gary is my judge and why are you gathering information? I want this judge removed from my case he is unjust, rude, and does not take time to review evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 29,801
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Steve 43,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Patrick Daniels 637,920
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 617,968
Compare bf and gf butt 1 hr Bballerryan 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 280,530
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 2 hr LayedbackMick 140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hukt on Fonix 968,870
More from around the web