Worldclassk-9.com ripped me off for $...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Julius Henry

Conyers, GA

#88 Jan 1, 2013
More interesting, this post is from the same person that claims that I ripped him off for $4500 when indeed this is an individual that put a deposit on training his dog and went to jail , got out of jail 10 months later asking for his money back, you can read his story in other places to varify. With all the training that was completed on his dog he still owes me the balance of $4500. As stated on all of my contracts and website deposits are non-refundable but transferable, we customized the training for this individual kept his dog until we couldn't keep it any longer. A dog is considered abandoned after 30 days in GA. Our training and dogs are known world wide and we welcome all to come to visit to see with your own eyes. As for our methods of training there is no one way to train a dog, every dog is different and an e-collar is simply a tool just like all the other training tool and can be abused just like a flat collar. You can tell when a dog is trained properly if he works happy. Our focus is now on all breeds rather than Pit bulls and we have some of the best Belgian Malinois, GSD's and Dutch Shepherds in this area along with my line of working Pit bulls. My new partner has taken over the breeding program for our pit bulls because of growth in our training program. If your looking for the best priced dogs for the level of training in the World you won't be disappointed you don't pay balance until I'm satisfied and when I'm satisfied you will become yet another happy customer. I'm not here to talk down on anyone just bring clarity to a lie but as he said do your research, give me a call, come see me. BBB through out the case when they saw the contract . We have been in business since 1994 and still successful because of the quality that we provide and thats why he called us, it just so happend that he could not pay the balance therefore he wanted a refund.
Roger Calvert

Griffin, GA

#89 Jan 2, 2013
so I have ben reading all of this junk going back and forth for a while now and I hav been keeping my comments pretty much to my self. But now I see that my name has got mentioned as owning few rejected pits well thats your opinion and opinions are like "ASS HOLES" and obvisiouly so are you. Check around and you will find out I have done a lot with my breeding program and I am very highly recomended for my dogs and buisness ethics also visit my site www.worldclasspitbulls.com and at anytime feel free to come visit me and my dogs. Now for anyone that feels they have been done wrong by Julius contact me personally at [email protected] om and if you can act civilized we will see if we can somehow corrct it. Keep in mind that I am not obligated to do anyting for you but as a individule that loves the Worldclass bloodline I am willing to try.
gokarts31

Winder, GA

#90 Jan 6, 2013
I posted here in jan,2011 about possibly having worldclass train my dog. I did send my doberman,Kimber there and was very pleased with the results. I mostly dealt with Quinn,who has K9 strike team. When she came home both Julius and Quinn both came out to work Kimber. She didn't perform to their standards so I brought her back and was not charged any more money. She now works very well and being out of show lines! I never thought she would have come as far as she has. I have entered her in the Battle of Atlanta last year and will do so again this year. It has been a long process but she was trained right for as Quinn developed a training program that fit her personality and her bloodlines. She will be 3 this year and I will continue to work with Q (K9 strike team) If I had believed the first post on this site I never would have found Quinn. Also I have met Roger and he seemed t be a real stand up guy!
mrpibull

Stone Mountain, GA

#91 Jan 8, 2013
I have been knowing Julius for over 10 years and all I have to say is he's a standup guy and an excellent dog trainer! You smucks out there trying to drag your competition though the mud, should really figure out a better way to get his business. This man is a true dog lover, and a great trainer. Hell I've been scammed by Mcdonalds before but that doesn't mean that they are con artist idiots. To the dumb ass in california who started this stupid false slandering. You forgot to tell the part where your dumb ass went to JAIL and couldn't get your dog for 10 months. Julius had to keep him and feed him, etc. You wanted your money back? Really...... Not how it works partner you breeched the contract not Julius. To anybody else reading this reply, sorry for the profanity, but I hate to see people talk about a GOOD person! Julius Henry is one of the best dog trainers/breeders out there, that's why YOU all want his dogs! That's why I've been buying my dogs and having them trained by him since he broke into the business...... One or two isolated incidents doesn't define a man or his business......WORLDCLASS K-9 is a stand up company!
The original poster

United States

#92 Mar 14, 2013
Julius are you serous I sent you 4500$ if you call that deposit then tour insane I still have every email from us back and forth. The original deposit was 1000$ and even though you had so many excuses why the dog I wanted couldn't be trained after saying for 3 months he was perfe t and training was going good, I still told you to keep the deposit (1000$) and just send me back the other 3500$ . Now say what you want I never went to jail or have lied about any part of this story and yes it's everywher cause I want people to know you are a scam artist not mention just a joke as a man. I know the truth and so do you, it's been so long that you can pound that money up your ass for all I care. I'm sure I've cost you plenty more on bussiness and warned more people about you . It's funny how there are always so many people everywhere I post this that have similar story's to mine . If you have a partner in this then he is a joke to associate with a clown like you and is only bringing his name dwn to. Good luck in life

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#93 Mar 14, 2013
Go to the pound and rescue a dog!
The original poster

United States

#94 Mar 14, 2013
Mr.pitbull I'm not here to argue with Julius friends you believe his story and that's fine I really dnt care anymore. I have the facts the emails that has everything we agreed upon the money , the dog, all the lies from him and no where in them do I say I went to jail for 10 months.
Nancy

Oranjestad, Aruba

#95 Apr 18, 2013
I was amazed when I found these and other posts about this lazy trainer, unfortunately after I purchased a Belgian malinois from him. The dog turned on my 6 yr old son and bit him for no reason. At my attorneys request the dog was evaluated by a professional certified trainer who concluded the dog was poorly trained, mainly with ecollar and the protection training had no foundation. Basically the dog was taugh to bite to make "problems" go away. As I recently learned, lazy or inexperienced trainers take a dog stick him in a cage or tie him up and they poke or hit him until the dog bites. When he bites the trainer stops beating him thereby teaching the dog that "problems" go awayby biting. Apparently my son pushed the dog to get a toy and the dog bit him. The more I read about Julius the more I realize that I have wasted my money and put my family in grave danger. Please research before you buy from who I now know is a convicted felon with lazy and poor training methods. BEWARE OF WORLDCLASSK-9 and JULIUS HENRY.
Donald

Worcester, MA

#96 May 20, 2013
So is elite k-9 in Derry nh a good breeder? Been looking really no post about this kennel please any info on this breeder or another good breeder please let me know thank you. Seen a couple other breeders but all want around 2000 is that normal for a true 100% blood pitbull
Gokarts31

United States

#97 May 20, 2013
There is a guy named keith Scott. You can find him on facebook. He has nice dogs
Luis Gomez

Humble, TX

#98 Sep 20, 2013
yeah, i when up to his facilities a couple of years back spent $3,400 on a dog who was supposed to be pick of the liter , male. i when u there and he dindt have the dog he when back to his kennels and picked one out hi was skinny as could be and tuned out to be criptorchid, only one testicle descended into his scrotom. i told him i wanted him as a stud dog. so i called and told him what could i do. he said to come up there and return the dog for another when i went back he also gave me a small big belly pit ... full of worms. he dint give me pick of the litter and did not reimburse me any of my cost of driving up there two times ... so i could not say i dint want the dog because he would not give me my money back and i probably would have had to pay my way up there again , im from houston by the way. i was seriously disappointed. will never do business with the guy again. Please get me off of ur mailing list and e-mail list.
winchester

United States

#99 Oct 6, 2013
I bought a dog from julius back in 2006, he is personal and property protection trained and also on leash off leash trained. I paid $6500 for this dog and his training. It was the best money I have ever spent. My dogs training is and was always spot on and he told me it would take 6 months to train as he was already trained in obedience or it wouldve taken longer. You people are fools to think you can have a dogs mindset fully changed and trained in less then 2 months. He is trained excellently so well he will not even take food from stangers! And anyone who knows a pitbull knows what a challenge just that alone can be. Do more reasearch and actually listen to the man instead of being some demanding cry bags and he probably wouldnt treat you like the idiots you are.
K9Rescue

Daphne, AL

#100 Mar 5, 2014
Caligurl8 wrote:
Worldclass k-9 has the best looking dogs out there! I have had no problem with Julius. I have one of Bolo and Raven's Puppies and I am VERY happy!!! I always get compliments from people when I take him out even from other breeders.
I

I watch dogs die in shelters every day awhile folks like yourselves spent thousands of dollars on dogs for breeding purposes. Wow. ALL breeders should have to have a special license and be required to work at a kill shelter for a month before being allowed to breed dogs. Awful :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 603,556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min macumazahn 880,661
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 8,322
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min too lazy to log in 4,050
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr Survivor 234
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 1 hr South American Italy 11
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 2 hr loganxxxx 238
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
More from around the web