Julius Knows who this is

United States

#65 Jun 9, 2011
AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF IM LYING THEN SUE ME BUT YOU CANT CAUSE YOU KNOW I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION AND EMAILS TO SHOW YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP..
PWHITE

Sun City, CA

#66 Aug 17, 2011
I bought Chico from worldclass k9 years ago for $10,000 I'm still waiting for his papers , and 1500 worth of training gear , I keep calling Julius he keeps telling me he will send it , but never comes through .. Very disappointed with Julius not a man of his word . I do plan on going down there soon to meet him face to face , I.T.C.O.B.
canada

Edmonton, Canada

#67 Oct 24, 2011
i had my problems with julius as well but i just dealt with roger from worldclass k9 and seems like hes doing everything there now and just got another pup no problems at all and already got my papers very surprised seems like roger is very trustworthy guy and iam happy hes handling it all now
real talk

Mcdonough, GA

#69 Nov 10, 2011
who ever buys dogs from this guy and pay more than 200 dollars is getting scammed big time, none of the dogs have correct paper work just get them dna profiled 3 generations back,
i had a similiar situation with his trained dogs he'll talk n talk to persuade you then try to get money
worst breeder ever dogs are the ones that suffer the most!!!!!
real talk

Mcdonough, GA

#70 Nov 10, 2011
Marie wrote:
Julius has some of the best dogs in the country..google top 10 pitbulls in the world and worldclass ceasar is on there..Ive purchased multiple dogs from Julius and took the time to go and see his facility (what you should do when you spend $4,000 on a dog)and I live in New Hampshire. Julius does not mistreat or abuse his animals and they are all in impecable shape. So unless youve personally seen his dogs and what he does dont label him as a person who mistreats animals. The reason why I have and still continue to do business with Julius Henry is because of his passion and love for the breed. So if your a true pit bull lover why dont you do some research and see all of the great things Julius has done to better the breed.
i personally been there and all the bad reviews are true, his passion scamming ppl of there money.
if time comes for a witness wow i feel sorry for him!
julius steals 5k from me

Johns Island, SC

#71 Apr 24, 2012
CALL ME R SHOOT ME AN EMAIL MLAVINTHAL@GMAIL.COM IM TAKING HIM TO COURT OVER 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS HE STOLE FROM ME, STRAIGHT UP IM A GOOD GUY PEOPLE WARNED ME ABOUT HES A KAN ARTIST BUT I DIDNT LISTEN AND HAVE BEEN OUT 5K FOR A YEAR. GAVE HIM 5K AND HE NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHIGN THEN TOLD ME TO SCREW MYSELF..... MLAVINTHAL@GMAIL.COM WE WILL BRING HIM TO JUSTICE ONCE AND FOR ALLL!
julius steals 5k from me

Johns Island, SC

#72 Apr 24, 2012
PWHITE wrote:
I bought Chico from worldclass k9 years ago for $10,000 I'm still waiting for his papers , and 1500 worth of training gear , I keep calling Julius he keeps telling me he will send it , but never comes through .. Very disappointed with Julius not a man of his word . I do plan on going down there soon to meet him face to face , I.T.C.O.B.
contact me at mlavinthal@gmail.com im suin for 5k that he stole sent it he confimred he got it then gave me nothing its a year later and excuse and scam after scam its old and im def going to court! Make sure he cant do anything to anyone!
julius steals 5k from me

Johns Island, SC

#73 Apr 24, 2012
real talk wrote:
who ever buys dogs from this guy and pay more than 200 dollars is getting scammed big time, none of the dogs have correct paper work just get them dna profiled 3 generations back,
i had a similiar situation with his trained dogs he'll talk n talk to persuade you then try to get money
worst breeder ever dogs are the ones that suffer the most!!!!!
he stole 5k from me and i have alll the proof, please contact me mlavinthal@gmail.com im suin his assss finally has to be done, horrible breeder, terrible person and a crook to the core!
Rcal320

Williamson, GA

#74 Apr 26, 2012
I really dont believe any of this junk posted about Julius and Worldclass k-9. I have been dealing with Julius for several years and never once had a problem with him.Of course some of you are probly upset probly sent part of the money for a dog and when it came time to pay the balance you didnt have the rest. Well look at your contract if you were even smart enough to get a contract all sales are final deposits are non refundable but can be transfered to another dog.So if thats the case your tuff luck dont be bashing some one over your mstake.I now have the WorldClass breeding program if you have a deposit on a pup or dog and would like to move forward feel free to contact me rcalvrt@gmail.com I will honor it if you feel like you want to come at me with a bunch of complaints and bullshit dont bother I have nothing to do with it and you will only be ignored.
WORLD CLASS K9 STOLE 5K

Johns Island, SC

#75 Jun 15, 2012
Julius Knows who this is wrote:
The problem is i have to take him to small claims court in his state cant do it in my state.It would possibly be solved if i went there but i dont have the time or the money to do that...I looked into and should do it that way i could put a lean on his house but for now i post my story everywhere and hurt his bussiness and find more and more people that this man has done this to....so in short you have an option but you have to go there state and handle it
HE RIPPED ME OFF FOR 5K AND I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE IN THE WORLD TO DISPUTE ANYTHING HIS LIENG MANIPULATIVE BAD KAN ARTIST HAS TO SAY, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME MLAVINTHAL@GMAIL.COM AS I AM TAKING HIM TO COURT ITS WORTH IT FOR ME.
WORLD CLASS K9 STOLE 5K

Johns Island, SC

#76 Jun 15, 2012
THEY, WELL JULIUS HENERY STOLE FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS AS HE STOLE IT ON A DOWN PAYMENT ON A DOG THAT HE PROMISED HE WOULD GIVE BACK IF FOR THE SMALL REASON I COULD NOT DO IT, BECAUSE HE MADE ME DECIDE ON THE SPOT LMFAO, THEN I SENT HIM 5K AND HE SAID OK NO PROBLEM YOU CANT DO IT ILL GIVE U UR MONEY BACK, LIKE I SAID.....AND HE THEN TURNED IT INTO A WEEK, THEN TWO, THEN IF HE SOLD, BOLO, THEN IF HE WENT TO THE MOON ETC ETC...HE OFFFERED ME A PUP FOR 5KK LOL NOTHING HE HAS IS WORTH THAT OR EVEN CLOSE. I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THIS GUY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF SO I AM TAKING HIM TO COURT TO GET MY MONEY AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE IF WE CAN DO A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE...... MLAVINTHAL@GMAIL.COM
P.S DO NOT BELEIVE A WORD THIS KAN ARTIST HAS TO SAY HE IS REDICULOUS AND STRAIGHT UP BAD FOR OUR BREED AND DANGEROUS FOR SOCIETY,, STEALING MORE THAN 5K WHICH HE DID ON RECORD IS A FELONY.....CANT WAIT TILL I GET A FAIR TRIAL ANY JUDGE IN THE WORLD SEING WHAT HE IS DOING IS PUTTINNG HEAVY FINES ON HIM , SHUTTING HIM DOWN, AND SHOULD PUT HIM IN JAIL..
WORLD CLASS K9 STOLE 5K

Johns Island, SC

#77 Jun 15, 2012
well i think he is on here on different names you can call it slander, I call it the truth, im simply telling what happened too me and its all documented. I have waited over a year, and he has changed his story on texts 1000 times and ows me 5000 dollars he goes back and forth from wanting to make things right with me. To then telling me to take him to court, you should have a contract A. B, he is bad for the breed, C he took 5 thousand under false pretenses, thats a felony, he was supposed to give it back within the month if i could not get the rest being as he made me decide right on the spot. He said he had 3 other buyers in line so i needed to decide immediatley. I did but made a deal as im not stupid, and told him if i could not get the rest then he would refund my money, nevermind the fact that i just sent him 5k as a payment towards the dog, i mean 5k is not a deposit.......300 thats a deposit. So he has scammed me in every way and taken tons from my life and buisness and has really really impacted what I was able to do this year as I could have used the 5k to give to my sick mother, or pay bills , or buy 3 quality females that i would do only one maby two breedings with that are quality and not just for the $$$, and then give them to a great home. He can go on 100 screen names, i seee my last was deleted and he said he had alerted the police, lol to say what im a crook and someone is complaining so watch my back cause i may of trained ur dog.....If this is the case we get the case heard somewhere else, and I now have the time and effort to go through with this suite. He is a sad man and a horrible buisness man and i wouldnt even call him a buisness man but a kan artist. Ask around about me, im a great guy, good for the breed, love the breed and am telling the truth wich the texts and emails will prove when we go to court and i hope their is justice for me, and others that were obviously blatentley ripped off by this kan artist. I dont want others to fall victim to him as others clearly have so if you were warned about him before buyinng anything from him, then take it and go elsewhere as u may want to look at the proof so you may get a dog may get screwed who knows....All I know is he beleives his lies and is sellling puppies on his website right now. Man if their is an afterlife i dont want to be anywhere near this guy!
WORLD CLASS K9 STOLE 5K

Johns Island, SC

#78 Jun 15, 2012
julius steals 5k from me wrote:
<quoted text> contact me at mlavinthal@gmail.com im suin for 5k that he stole sent it he confimred he got it then gave me nothing its a year later and excuse and scam after scam its old and im def going to court! Make sure he cant do anything to anyone!
collectivley sue him with us, he really does deserve it, and i want justice we live in America you cant go around ripping people off for (GD only knows how many thousands hes has made doing this to people) He then taunts your lawyer with facts about how much time and money it will coast to sue him and that he will counter......lolol you already took 5 grand now you want more ...your just being a Greedy crook now....anyone vouching for this crook either does not know what he does behind closed doors and or is knowingly sticking up for someone who they know is doing something wrong, esp for the breed many of us love not exploit!!!!!! again i will have my day of justice, and he will obviously lie under oath as he is an expert at it by now, but they can see through it as i can.
Rcal320

Griffin, GA

#79 Jul 4, 2012
So you placed a deposit on Bolo as I know because I have been around bolo many times and used him as a stud he is worth more than 5k. Why not say what the price you were going to buy him for was. As any contrat that I have entered in to states deposits are non refundable and your money is still good if you want another dog or dogs worth the price of your deposit or you can pay the balance on bolo whatever you want. I know this because I now havr the worldclass breeding program and any puppies you see on the site are mine. Its your own fault you couldnt come up with the balance you owed on the dog you wanted to purchase so why keep running someones name through the mud. You know worldclass dogs are very good or you would not have put such a large deposit down on one. And for the record this is Roger you can ask around to people that have dealt with me I am very legit and very good at what I do if you have a problem contact me at rcalvrt@gmail.com mabey ill give you my number and we can talk.
HLP

Bronx, NY

#80 Sep 16, 2012
JULIUS KNOWS WHO THIS IS wrote:
THE STORY BELOW EXSPLAINS IT ALL
FEW YEARS AGO I WAS AT MY LADYS HOUSE WITH 4 OF FRIENDS AND A FEW OF HERS...NOW HER EX BOYFRIEND WAS LOCKED UP AWHILE FOR PUTTING HIS HANDS ON HER WHEN HE GOT OUT SOME SHIT STARTED CRACKING OFF BETWEEN TO DIFFRENT SIDES ..SO THE NIGHT I WAS HANGING OUT OVER THERE HE HAS HIS BOYS CALL THE HOUSE AND START SOME SHIT ON THE PHONE ABOUT 45 MINUTES LATER I HERE SOME SCREAMING COMING FROM OUTSIDE I RUN OUT THERE HE IS WITH AROUND 30 OR SO WANNABE NORTHERNS SURROUNDING MY LADY AND HER MOM AND MY FRIENDS ...ANYWAYS LONG ASS STORY SHORT....I WAS STABBED AND BEATEN ...YOU WONDER WHAT ALL THIS SHIT HAS TO DO WITH WORLDCLASS K-9 WELL I HAD SAVED SOME MONEY 4500 TO BE EXACT AND WANTED TO GET A PROTECTION TRAINED DOG SO I LOOKED AROUND AND FOUND WORLDCLASS K-9 AND CONTACTED THEM (JULIUS HENRY) HE SENT ME SOME PICS OF DOGS THAT HE HAD AND SAID HE COULD TRAIN...SO WE AGREED ON 4500 I SENT HIM 750 FIRST AND HE KEPT ME UPDATED HE TOLD ME WITHEN ABOUT 1 MONTH TIME THE DOG WOULD BE DONE...HE CONTACTED ME AROUND THAT TIME AND I SENT I BELEIEV 2 PAYMENTS TO GET HIM PAYED AS THE WEEKS SLASH MONTHS WENT ON HE MADE UP EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK CONTERDICTING HIMSELF FINALLY HE TOLD ME THE DOG COULD NOT BE TRAINED THAT I WANTED...HE SAID HE WOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER DOG I AGREED WE COULD NOT AGREE ON ANY DOG BUT HE HAD A WHITE PITBULL I LIKED HE SAID HE WOULD SEND ME BUT ID HAVE TO PAY HIM 3000 MORE CAUSE HE WAS SPECIAL..I DIDNT HAVE NO MORE MONEY SO I TOLD HIM TO KEEP THE 750 DOWN PAYMENT AND SEND MY MONEY BACK...HE SAID HE CAN NOT DO THAT HE SAID 4500 IN NON REFUNDABLE..NOW OVER THE LAST YEAR I HAVE TRYED TO SETTLE THIS WITH HIM AN COME TO AN AGREMENT BUT HE AT THIS TIME HOLDS ALL THE CARD AN EXSPECTS ME TO TAKE WHAT HE DOESNT WANT..AS OF RECENTLY(TODAY)I HAVE GIVEN UP WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND IM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A LAWYER SLASH SERVICE TO HELP IF ANYONES KNOWS OF ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW ...I TRYED AWHILE BACK TO TAKE HIM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT BUT I LIVE IN CALI AND HE'S IN GEORGIA..SO NO LUCK....BUT KARMA IS A BITCH AND IF I CAN EFFECT HIS BUSSINESS BY DOING THIS THEN I AM HURTING HIS POCKET.....SO WATCH OUT FOR .......JULIUS HENRY OWNER OF WORLDCLASSK-9.COM ..........AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO READ THIS..THANKS
THREW THE YEARS I HAVE FOUND ATLEAST 6 PEOPLE BURNED IN A BIG WAY BY THIS GUY SERIOUSLY PEOPLE NEED TO BECAREFUL DEALING WITH HIM HE IS SNAKY
I am glad to see that others who have had a terrible experience with this disturbing so-called pit bull breeder is speaking out and sharing their stories. I too was mislead and nearly robbed by this con-artist. When I finally received my first of the pick female of the litter she was adorable, cute and lovable but what killed me was the fact that she was clearly abused before being shipped off to me. Please, proceed with caution when dealing with this pathetic, sad if true, Navy veteran. If I were you I would look else were and go by research, reputation and actual customer feedback. Again, please do not promote or support this inhumane breeder and the true reason why this breed has endured such criticism and ill reputation.
Little Rock AR

Dexter, MO

#81 Oct 2, 2012
I have recently stumbled across this post, and I have been dealing with Mr. Henry. I have in no way had any problems, I've kept in touch almost daily with the progress thats being made and I've even received random emails if I forget to call just letting me know how things are going. So far I would recommend Worldclassk-9. When I receive the dog in January I will repost on here to update, although I don't see me having any problems. I'm excited to receive my dog being trained and in German just like Mr.Henry has told me. When I receive the papers I will be able to have them checked. I'm very active with many animal organizations and my wife works with the top lawyer in the state. So if papers are false or the dog is not what I was told then I will then pursue any legal action required. I do honestly believe that the bashing on here is false. If any of it were true why did you not go to court. "No refund" and other stipulations don't hold up if you did not receive what you were told. Use the muscle they call a brain and educate yourself on the legal system. Like I said I will repost again for an update. If something changes and these accusations are correct I will repost and update o how to pursue the correct legal way. I doubt I will have any problems Julius Henry/Worldclassk-9 is a stand up guy so far. D
christineDontGiv eAFUCk

Miami, FL

#82 Dec 13, 2012
You guys are all retarded ! These are the best dogs & protectors out there . every dog I have got from here as protected me & my house . you probably
got ripped off bc your an ass hole or stupid as shit bc Julius is the man "Y'all don't get it do ya" !!!! These pitbull have more respect in a whisker hair then your DUMASS does . get off this shit stupid !
WORLD CLASS K9 STOLE 5K

Johns Island, SC

#85 Dec 14, 2012
Little Rock AR wrote:
I have recently stumbled across this post, and I have been dealing with Mr. Henry. I have in no way had any problems, I've kept in touch almost daily with the progress thats being made and I've even received random emails if I forget to call just letting me know how things are going. So far I would recommend Worldclassk-9. When I receive the dog in January I will repost on here to update, although I don't see me having any problems. I'm excited to receive my dog being trained and in German just like Mr.Henry has told me. When I receive the papers I will be able to have them checked. I'm very active with many animal organizations and my wife works with the top lawyer in the state. So if papers are false or the dog is not what I was told then I will then pursue any legal action required. I do honestly believe that the bashing on here is false. If any of it were true why did you not go to court. "No refund" and other stipulations don't hold up if you did not receive what you were told. Use the muscle they call a brain and educate yourself on the legal system. Like I said I will repost again for an update. If something changes and these accusations are correct I will repost and update o how to pursue the correct legal way. I doubt I will have any problems Julius Henry/Worldclassk-9 is a stand up guy so far. D
I do plan on going to court the reason we have not yet is because of this, my lawyer sent him a letter after seing my evidence, saying he must pay or we will go to court. His lawyer then wrote back that it would be a waste of your (my lawyers) time and money to persue the case as he lives in NJ and World Class is in Georgia, he said in the letter why would you represent this man when it will coast you more to get here and to go to court than its worth 5k, when we saw this we werent suprised. You have to think all of these people who were ripped off for 4, or 5k dont all live in the area, and it would coast money to A get a lawyer in his area, which you have to (check) B. fly down and stay for court and C. make time to do all of this....So way easier said than done, and anyone who thinks people are on here for no reason sayin all this is a moron! You have to be stupid or be Julius Henery on another computer to stick up for a guy who many people are presistent in saying he ripped them off, and not for a pack of bubble gum but for thousands of dollars. He is being faced with felony charges when we get their and many other charges as im looking to make him regret that he stole my money, told me in email and text id get it back (as per our deal) and then a year later I still have nothing and once a month ill email him. You really have to be a dumb to beleive that people have nothing better to do than fabricate a very elaborate story, its just not beleivalbe not by a judge and not by anyone. Dont do businsess with them just like I was warned, and then got 5k stolen from me. When we do get to court all of his b.s. will stop as I do know the law and know that what he is doing is not only plain wrong, but illegal in many ways. So join me in my quest for justice. I told him many times thats all I want justice and then ill stop. He tauts you and is on another planet because if he shows up in court he may leave w metal braclets on, and a heaftier fine than he has ever stolen from anyone and bail money. I would love this man to go through what he puts others through, and yes im sure not every deal he does is bad or else this wouldnt happen but clearly people are passionatee about not being ripped off and getting the scum out of the pitbull game, as that is what he has they are not Bullies. I could sit here and bash his program all day and havent but have no problem saying how I feel and expressing the truth. This is the truth. gtg make an honest living!
Anton

Sanford, NC

#86 Dec 30, 2012
tr
Anton

Sanford, NC

#87 Dec 30, 2012
Interesting, there may soon be enough people burnt by this guy to file a class-action law suit. Julius Henry who lives at 1043 Turner Street
Conyers, GA 30012 is no doubt a fraud. He makes a living not by working but by scamming people. He now changes dog breed from pits to malinois and shepherds but the outcomes remains the same. The kennel address he provides is in fact of a kennel but not his-he just comes in through the back door with the dog you ask to see and plays it as if its his place. All he has are a few rejected pits which he claims are owned by "Roger". I took in a pit from a friend who purchased from Julius that was supposed to be family protection and the dog chased his son in his tricycle and bit him, thankfully not too serious. His training method is using ecollar which is the lazy way to train, there is no foundation, he doesn't teach dogs, he obligates dogs. BEWARE. Research before you give this guy a nickle and more importantly avoid a liability. A dog from him wont compliment your life, it will ruin your life. Dont go by any of the posts on here, find out for yourself, research and you'll make a better decision. There are companies out there that take their time and use modern methods that produce a better, safer product. It's more work and thus more money but its the only way to go. I gave the pit to a car dealership who uses him as a guard dog so that i wouldnt have to take him to the kennel and i purchased a malinois from a company here in Sanford-WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Buck Crick 740,267
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Lost In Transition 173,856
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min feces for jesus 227,884
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Aura Mytha 259,721
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min well 95,539
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Tim Osman 118,209
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 543,117

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••