First Hoplite Church

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#2130 Jan 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be checking this one, but few others. I have better things to do, than put godbots in their places.
And to invoke the inner nature (hate) of godbots-- it is fun to do that, but it's become boring, now.
But this thread (apart from some) I'll keep checking on, if nothing else because of you and Water.
I'll take take that as a considerable compliment, and thank you.

The Borderland of Sol

#2131 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make up for the suspicious glances that you've been getting at church lately?
Easy, Nano, please.

Remember where you are - we try to keep contention to a minimum here.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2132 Jan 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, Nano, please.
It's literally not in her suite of abilities to be nice to someone.

Especially anyone who points out her more odious personal habits, as I have done in the past.

But she is an amusing one to bait-- it really highlights how angry she is with life. But I shouldn't be so mean, I guess.

It's just so... easy. LMAO @ nano's impending melt-down....

“Now I know how strong I can be”

Since: May 07

Marthastown

#2133 Jan 26, 2013
poppin in to say "Hey There"
Was trying to figure out why some people are so mean, but there is no explanation, so I'll just say whatever.
Hope everyone here is good.
i just read an obscure but great book. "The Vanishing Act Of Esmee Lennox" I recommend it. Just keep going til the end. It made me think, which i love in a book.
Mac what is your verdict on Sherri s. tepper?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2134 Jan 26, 2013
carbon wrote:
poppin in to say "Hey There"
Was trying to figure out why some people are so mean, but there is no explanation, so I'll just say whatever.
Hope everyone here is good.
i just read an obscure but great book. "The Vanishing Act Of Esmee Lennox" I recommend it. Just keep going til the end. It made me think, which i love in a book.
Mac what is your verdict on Sherri s. tepper?
I've read several of her books-- I always enjoyed them. They were usually of a different stripe than the mainstream too, which I found welcome.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2135 Feb 1, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I appreciate it, but a readjustment in this life might mean I have to do the same thing in the next one. Two lives in the middle of the Bible Belt is unacceptable. I'll just suck it up and pay my dues this time around. But the offer is appreciated.
Smart Woman!!

Sometimes... sufferring for some...... is a good thing.

Location hidden

#2136 Feb 1, 2013
Hiya all. I've been absent from here. But you can find me over on FB if you like.
I'm well, and am gratified to see some of the regulars posting here.
Sorry, I have not gone back and read the last 1000 posts or so since I was here last.
It's always a pleasure reading you Bob.....good days or bad.lol
You always seem to offer a different view.
I've never gone on facebook and probably never will. I got relatives who have posted my real name along with their personal info.I don't want people to know who I am for too many reasons to list. There was a time when I was a very popular person. Scores of friends!
Believe it or not........Highly respected!
Too bad I can't say the same for them.lol

I gotta tell ya..........I learned something the other day from the younger generation..lol
Almost every woman has a B.O.B. in their life... in one sense or the other.lol
You know what it stands for? Battery operated boyfriend.
You probably have the most popular name when it comes to boyfriends.lol
Congratulations!!

Location hidden

#2137 Feb 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, Nano, please.
Hey Mac..... Sorry to hear about D.O.C.
You remind me of him.
Always polite......even on your worst day.

The Borderland of Sol

#2138 Feb 2, 2013
middleman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mac..... Sorry to hear about D.O.C.
You remind me of him.
Always polite......even on your worst day.
Well, that's a compliment and a half! Thank you.

But in all honesty, I have suffered the occasional descent into bloody-mindedness. One very recently.

Some more-than-usually deluded fundie said something particularly nasty about Nymph and DoC, and I responded with a couple of heartfelt lines.
I'm not awfully proud of it, but I don't regret it either - she had it coming.

And, while I didn't know him near as well as Nymph did, I miss Doc.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2139 Feb 2, 2013
middleman1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's always a pleasure reading you Bob.....good days or bad.lol
You always seem to offer a different view.
I've never gone on facebook and probably never will. I got relatives who have posted my real name along with their personal info.I don't want people to know who I am for too many reasons to list. There was a time when I was a very popular person. Scores of friends!
Believe it or not........Highly respected!
Too bad I can't say the same for them.lol
I gotta tell ya..........I learned something the other day from the younger generation..lol
Almost every woman has a B.O.B. in their life... in one sense or the other.lol
You know what it stands for? Battery operated boyfriend.
You probably have the most popular name when it comes to boyfriends.lol
Congratulations!!
LOL!

Which makes me ask: what did women do before the invention of D-cell batteries? Hmmm?

LOL!

I've asked, but none of the women I know would respond.:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2140 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Which makes me ask: what did women do before the invention of D-cell batteries? Hmmm?
LOL!
That's because we have a don't ask, don't tell policy. Any woman breaking the rule is immediately transformed into a cartoon character.

The Borderland of Sol

#2141 Feb 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's because we have a don't ask, don't tell policy. Any woman breaking the rule is immediately transformed into a cartoon character.
Hehehe.

I know nothink...

Location hidden

#2142 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
LOL!
Well, We know men still use their hand. As for women, I would guess they did some probing with their fingers.I once found a small curler in one of my rubbers.lol
Ready for action....I guess.lol
I was wondering where are all my rubbers going.I have'nt used any of them. Thought it was my bro until I found the curler.lol
BUSTED!
It was my sister who found them in my dresser drawer.
How careless of her.lol
All I did was ask her.....Have you been in my dresser?
Of course she said no with a red face......I said nothing about the curler.
I embarrassed her enough.lol

That was many moons ago.

Alright. enough of that.......Did you know honey is the only food without an expiration date?
I kinda feel sorry for the honey bees. All they do all their life is work and make honey. All we do is take it....sometimes too much.......... leaving those poor little things to starve through the winter.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2143 Feb 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's because we have a don't ask, don't tell policy. Any woman breaking the rule is immediately transformed into a cartoon character.
Aka Roger Rabbit's wife?:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2144 Feb 7, 2013
middleman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, We know men still use their hand. As for women, I would guess they did some probing with their fingers.I once found a small curler in one of my rubbers.lol
Ready for action....I guess.lol
I was wondering where are all my rubbers going.I have'nt used any of them. Thought it was my bro until I found the curler.lol
BUSTED!
It was my sister who found them in my dresser drawer.
How careless of her.lol
All I did was ask her.....Have you been in my dresser?
Of course she said no with a red face......I said nothing about the curler.
I embarrassed her enough.lol
That was many moons ago.
Alright. enough of that.......Did you know honey is the only food without an expiration date?
I kinda feel sorry for the honey bees. All they do all their life is work and make honey. All we do is take it....sometimes too much.......... leaving those poor little things to starve through the winter.
The invention of honey (by bees) >>almost<< makes me believe in a higher power...

... for, to me, honey is akin to the infamous Babel Fish as imagined by Douglass Adams.

:)

The Borderland of Sol

#2145 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Jessica Rabbit.

Or Heidi Klum:

http://www.google.com/imgres...
ITS NOT REALLY ME

Seattle, WA

#2146 Feb 7, 2013
Hey...it is just me...hiding from the world for a bit. I needed some peace so I thought I would drop in and say hello.

I changed the name to protect the innocent...hopefully.

Most of you know me but I won't say because that guy who farts all the time seems to show up where ever I post.

I keep looking for a place to post to escape all of the nonsense...just a place to have a decent conversation...it can't be found...even in the deep dark recesses of Topixland.

The Borderland of Sol

#2147 Feb 7, 2013
ITS NOT REALLY ME wrote:
Hey...it is just me...hiding from the world for a bit. I needed some peace so I thought I would drop in and say hello.
Most of you know me but I won't say because that guy who farts all the time seems to show up where ever I post.
I keep looking for a place to post to escape all of the nonsense...just a place to have a decent conversation...it can't be found...even in the deep dark recesses of Topixland.
Welcome!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2148 Feb 7, 2013
ITS NOT REALLY ME wrote:
Q?:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2149 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Something like that.*snicker*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Aura Mytha 31,641
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web