First Hoplite Church

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#2109 Dec 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you the best in 2013 also.
Hey, they shoot guns, rockets and all sorts of stuff here.The lake is usually the place to be. That is if you have a picture window where you can see the fireworks. You don't go outside!
Wanna borrow some Kevlar?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2110 Dec 27, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna borrow some Kevlar?
I may have to. The Redneck Riviera is dangerous.

How did it come to be that I not only live in the Bible Belt, but also amongst Yeehaw Cowboys?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2111 Dec 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you the best in 2013 also.
Hey, they shoot guns, rockets and all sorts of stuff here.The lake is usually the place to be. That is if you have a picture window where you can see the fireworks. You don't go outside!
I not about to go outside with the loony birds lol that could get wee me hurt bad.lol.Remember one year was invited to a home party,music was playing everyone dancing and drinking and eating have a ball of a time.Was the one fellow he was having a ball of a time and all sudden he strip off down to his birthday suit with gun in hand run outside and shoot his own new car full of holes. Made his way across the yard crawled up in his boat parked there and went off to sleep.That was the last home party I ever attended on New Years many years ago.It is safer at home watching the ball drop cause that draw droppin can get dangerous.lol.Just sharing a New years adventure lol lol

The Borderland of Sol

#2112 Dec 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I may have to. The Redneck Riviera is dangerous.
How did it come to be that I not only live in the Bible Belt, but also amongst Yeehaw Cowboys?
Somebody miscalculated your Karma?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2113 Dec 29, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody miscalculated your Karma?
My fear is that someone _didn't_ miscalculate. What does that say about my past life?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2114 Dec 29, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I not about to go outside with the loony birds lol that could get wee me hurt bad.lol.Remember one year was invited to a home party,music was playing everyone dancing and drinking and eating have a ball of a time.Was the one fellow he was having a ball of a time and all sudden he strip off down to his birthday suit with gun in hand run outside and shoot his own new car full of holes. Made his way across the yard crawled up in his boat parked there and went off to sleep.That was the last home party I ever attended on New Years many years ago.It is safer at home watching the ball drop cause that draw droppin can get dangerous.lol.Just sharing a New years adventure lol lol
Oh, my. I've never had an adventure quite like that on New Year's Eve, but it enhances my desire to stay home for sure! Be safe, be happy, and have a wonderful 2013.

The Borderland of Sol

#2115 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> My fear is that someone _didn't_ miscalculate. What does that say about my past life?
Bet I can get you a readjustment!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2117 Dec 29, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Bet I can get you a readjustment!
I appreciate it, but a readjustment in this life might mean I have to do the same thing in the next one. Two lives in the middle of the Bible Belt is unacceptable. I'll just suck it up and pay my dues this time around. But the offer is appreciated.

The Borderland of Sol

#2118 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I appreciate it, but a readjustment in this life might mean I have to do the same thing in the next one. Two lives in the middle of the Bible Belt is unacceptable. I'll just suck it up and pay my dues this time around. But the offer is appreciated.
As you wish, of course.

:-D

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2119 Dec 29, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, my. I've never had an adventure quite like that on New Year's Eve, but it enhances my desire to stay home for sure! Be safe, be happy, and have a wonderful 2013.
I meet some real interesting people in walk with adventures lol
Life is like a bowl of cherries just leave out the pits.
You and family have a Happy,safe New Year too.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2120 Jan 21, 2013
Hiya all. I've been absent from here. But you can find me over on FB if you like.

I'm well, and am gratified to see some of the regulars posting here.

Sorry, I have not gone back and read the last 1000 posts or so since I was here last.

The Borderland of Sol

#2121 Jan 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Hiya all. I've been absent from here. But you can find me over on FB if you like.
Sorry, I have not gone back and read the last 1000 posts or so since I was here last.
Welcome back, Bob!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2122 Jan 21, 2013
Oh, I won't be around much.. but I'll try to check in in every few days, here at least.

:)

Thanks, for the warm welcome, though. It means a lot.

The Borderland of Sol

#2123 Jan 21, 2013
Oh, I won't be around much.. but I'll try to check in in every few days, here at least.
It's a fairly quiet thread, so that oughtta be enough. Still tickin', though.

Drop in anytime.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2124 Jan 22, 2013
Hi, sweetie. You're always welcome at First Hoplite. Don't be a stranger. Well, don't be any stranger than Mac and I.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2125 Jan 22, 2013
Does it make up for the suspicious glances that you've been getting at church lately?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2126 Jan 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make up for the suspicious glances that you've been getting at church lately?
Nano-mindless! I see you haven't lost your seething hate for me.

How nice. You ought to get your ulcers looked at, though-- they'll kill you you know.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2127 Jan 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fairly quiet thread, so that oughtta be enough. Still tickin', though.
Drop in anytime.
I'll be checking this one, but few others. I have better things to do, than put godbots in their places.

And to invoke the inner nature (hate) of godbots-- it is fun to do that, but it's become boring, now.

But this thread (apart from some) I'll keep checking on, if nothing else because of you and Water.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2128 Jan 22, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, sweetie. You're always welcome at First Hoplite. Don't be a stranger. Well, don't be any stranger than Mac and I.
Strangeness is a blessing, in These United States, I think.

:D

I am gratified that President Obama was re-elected, and sworn in without incident. I really did expect the hategodbots to try blowing something up.

Glad they were unsuccessful.

I'm also amused that the single goal of Mitch McConnel was to make Obama a single term president, was unfulfilled.

Must be lovely to have your single, life's goal shattered like that-- a record majority victory by President Obama too.:D

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2129 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll be checking this one, but few others. I have better things to do....
Mmhmm, like choking one down in the back room of the Tool Box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,014
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Mirrormirorwall 683,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,979
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
More from around the web