Lol...stupid auto correct. "Heya"
Phae!
Howareya?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2088 Dec 5, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, friend, easy.
The open bar is in the narthex. Just remember to tip the girls.
Hey Mac pour a shot of that white lightin for kong.I'll spot the bar a 20 for it.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#2089 Dec 5, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mac pour a shot of that white lightin for kong.I'll spot the bar a 20 for it.
On the house.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2090 Dec 5, 2012
Kong_ wrote:
I had to come visit, dip my toes in so to speak, just to get some normalcy on Topix.
<<deep breath>>
Okay....back into the fray!
*Sprinkles Kong with seltzer water (nothing holy about it)* Be blessed in your fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

By the way, did you ever notice that Superman never fought for the Truth, Justice and any other nation's way? Hmmmm Japan, India, the UK, etc were just not on his list of folks to save, I guess.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#2091 Dec 7, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how one does that, but it was an accomplishment worthy of an award of some sort.
Might I suggest you go to your nearest Dollar General and invest in a $1 timer? I use the timer on my stove most of the time if I have something that needs to be cooked for 'x' amount of time. If I have bread in the oven and something on top of the stove, I also use one of those DG timers so both things will be timed.
I think that I have shared with you before that we are now living in a centennial(+) home. One of our projects at the moment is completely revamping the upstairs bathroom. We are a family of five and for now we are all sharing one bathroom, as the only female - my fingers are oh so crossed that the completion of said bathroom, will be my Christmas gift! I wanted to tell you that while I do have a kitchen timer, your above comment got me to thinking. I am now the proud owner of a shower timer! My youngest child has no concept of time and is adamant about taking his shower in the am not pm,(Asperger‘s)I had originally put a clock in the bathroom so that if one looks out of the shower, they know how long they have been in so that everyone has time to get ready in the morning. It did not work. Before when you would knock on the door and ask “How long have you been in?” he would say “Five minutes” even when you ask twenty minutes after you *know* he hopped in ;O) The idea you prompted works with him, and has given us much more peace in the morning. I Thank you!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2092 Dec 7, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that I have shared with you before that we are now living in a centennial(+) home. One of our projects at the moment is completely revamping the upstairs bathroom. We are a family of five and for now we are all sharing one bathroom, as the only female - my fingers are oh so crossed that the completion of said bathroom, will be my Christmas gift! I wanted to tell you that while I do have a kitchen timer, your above comment got me to thinking. I am now the proud owner of a shower timer! My youngest child has no concept of time and is adamant about taking his shower in the am not pm,(Asperger‘s)I had originally put a clock in the bathroom so that if one looks out of the shower, they know how long they have been in so that everyone has time to get ready in the morning. It did not work. Before when you would knock on the door and ask “How long have you been in?” he would say “Five minutes” even when you ask twenty minutes after you *know* he hopped in ;O) The idea you prompted works with him, and has given us much more peace in the morning. I Thank you!
Mothers are always so creative! I am so glad it sparked that thought for you and that it works! As Kay would say,'Smiling'.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#2093 Dec 10, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>*Sprinkles Kong with seltzer water (nothing holy about it)* Be blessed in your fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
By the way, did you ever notice that Superman never fought for the Truth, Justice and any other nation's way? Hmmmm Japan, India, the UK, etc were just not on his list of folks to save, I guess.
Nymph, Thanks! I *ALWAYS* appreciate being annointed by cute chicks!

Yeah, I wonder if any other country had their superheros as culturally assimilated as the USA did with Superman? Not sure if Japan would count with Godzilla, etc....as they ended up STOMPING Tokyo 90% of the time.

Speaking of Godzilla, have you heard about the theory that Godzilla was borne out of the early testing of the atomic bomb? Not what you think....read here (kinda interesting): http://www.historyvortex.org/JapanGodzillaAto...

Location hidden

#2094 Dec 20, 2012
Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.(2013) ((((For everyone))))

The Borderland of Sol

#2095 Dec 20, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.(2013)((((For everyone))))
You, too, whispers!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2096 Dec 21, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.(2013)((((For everyone))))
Merry, Merry, Happy Happy to you too!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2097 Dec 21, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
Wanted to say a quick hello to my friends...beta Mac and WN :-)
Heya to you to, Phae.

Since: Aug 10

Planet Earth

#2100 Dec 22, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hipocrite
insult God and worship meryc christmas
you are defeated LIAR,HIPOCRITE AND STUPID OLD WOMEN
what christmas have to do with you,your hate,your blasphemies,godless rants of witch around against JESUS CHRIST
there is not limit for idiots like you
without of own dignity,shame,fear, honor and self respect,
lazy creature seating like parasities on internet,and neglect basic lifes of their families,and having clean whole house and kitches full of cockroacher,vermits,insects and flies s...left on the glass windows
C-mon Doc.......FOR CHRIST SAKE

Peace on Earth good will toward men....AND WOMEN!

You'll feel better.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#2101 Dec 22, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hipocrite
insult God and worship meryc christmas
you are defeated LIAR,HIPOCRITE AND STUPID OLD WOMEN
what christmas have to do with you,your hate,your blasphemies,godless rants of witch around against JESUS CHRIST
there is not limit for idiots like you
without of own dignity,shame,fear, honor and self respect,
lazy creature seating like parasities on internet,and neglect basic lifes of their families,and having clean whole house and kitches full of cockroacher,vermits,insects and flies s...left on the glass windows
This is not healthy for you as you are simply projecting. There are people that can help in your area, and I recommend that you call them. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why God would take into account an atheist (not what I have found Water to be, yet still asking you the question) before a Christian? The answer is found within the Bible, and needs no interpretation from another. I do not need an answer personally, but I think that perhaps you should ask yourself the question, and reflect upon the answer.

The Borderland of Sol

#2102 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Celebrations to all Brethren and Sistern, whatever you celebrate!

Peace, Poetry, Life, Love and Laughter to you all.

Location hidden

#2103 Dec 26, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
Merry Celebrations to all Brethren and Sistern, whatever you celebrate!
Peace, Poetry, Life, Love and Laughter to you all.
I hope you and wn had a bang of a christmas.
Hope you both got all you wished for.
Christmas is over tally ho onto New Years.

The Borderland of Sol

#2104 Dec 26, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Happy Returns Day...
Hehehe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2105 Dec 26, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had all three of my sons. There was a time this year when doctors said that wouldn't happen. It was the most joyful Christmas of my life to be able to say 'Merry Christmas' to all three of them.

And I had so much fun with the boys, their wives, the grandchildren and other family and friends. That's truly what it's all about.
rider

Marquette, MI

#2106 Dec 26, 2012
www.sandiegohistory.org/journal/2000-2/klan.h... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Historian Stephen Schwartz affirmed, "Many adherents of the Silver Shirts were former members of the Ku Klux Klan." The San Diego Silver Shirts League,...

Location hidden

#2107 Dec 26, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I had all three of my sons. There was a time this year when doctors said that wouldn't happen. It was the most joyful Christmas of my life to be able to say 'Merry Christmas' to all three of them.
And I had so much fun with the boys, their wives, the grandchildren and other family and friends. That's truly what it's all about.
Hi Wn;

So glad thoses doctors were wrong.I think the mind operates the healing process anyway.Never been very materalitic or a pie in the sky chaser lol at myself.I tend to grab happiness where ever I can find it.

So when found your post here I can relate to the happiness experienced.Think it is grand all of you being together.
Think you would agree such things like this is priceless.

No plans for New Years here is alot of people go out and party to bring in the New Year but that is the one day of the year I stay home in front of tv and watch them drop the ball.It is just to dangerous cause out here as they say shoot the old year in the hinie.And wish in the next 2013 Tis a very old practice done for generation after generation.It is all part of rural living.lol

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2108 Dec 27, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wn;
So glad thoses doctors were wrong.I think the mind operates the healing process anyway.Never been very materalitic or a pie in the sky chaser lol at myself.I tend to grab happiness where ever I can find it.
So when found your post here I can relate to the happiness experienced.Think it is grand all of you being together.
Think you would agree such things like this is priceless.
No plans for New Years here is alot of people go out and party to bring in the New Year but that is the one day of the year I stay home in front of tv and watch them drop the ball.It is just to dangerous cause out here as they say shoot the old year in the hinie.And wish in the next 2013 Tis a very old practice done for generation after generation.It is all part of rural living.lol
I wish you the best in 2013 also.

Hey, they shoot guns, rockets and all sorts of stuff here.The lake is usually the place to be. That is if you have a picture window where you can see the fireworks. You don't go outside!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 733,180
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 258,065
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 539,141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Stephania 599,990
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Senecus 2,432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Jim Justice 118,006
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min KiMare 226,387
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••