“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#2025 Nov 12, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Water_nymph;
Just do it to him.The worst that could happen is he like it.lol.
have a good one I'm gone.lol
Drat, missed ya...

“What do I know?”

Since: Apr 08

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2026 Nov 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I'm okay with mesh hose and spikey heels if you're okay with seeing them on a 66 year old woman.
You betcha.

Truth be told, nubile young lasses haven't tripped my trigger for a few years, now.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2027 Nov 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Water_nymph;
Just do it to him.The worst that could happen is he like it.lol.
have a good one I'm gone.lol
Toyota? You asked for it, you got it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2028 Nov 22, 2012
Can't believe I misspelled difference.
Been a while........been bummin on other threads.
Hope you all have a wonderfull day.....filled with fond memories that you may reflect on in the future.

Location hidden

#2029 Nov 22, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Toyota? You asked for it, you got it.

Location hidden

#2030 Nov 22, 2012
A treat from Bob Hope........

Since: Nov 12

Southampton, UK

#2031 Nov 22, 2012
http://www.tenpasenta.org/ this Church is better.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2032 Nov 22, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Toyota? You asked for it, you got it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and family.
Have a grand day with much happiness.

Location hidden

#2033 Nov 22, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Drat, missed ya...
Happy Thanksgiving Mac.
Have a grand day.

The Borderland of Sol

#2034 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2035 Nov 24, 2012
middleman1 wrote:
Can't believe I misspelled difference.
Been a while........been bummin on other threads.
Hope you all have a wonderfull day.....filled with fond memories that you may reflect on in the future.
I did! Hope you did too.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2036 Nov 24, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you and family.
Have a grand day with much happiness.
Sorry I wasn't here to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Too busy!

Hope you had a wonderful day.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2037 Nov 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I wasn't here to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Too busy!
to busy to only fart in your pantalone
even you are not able to wash up kitchen sink,and set up small traps to catch mouses and rats rambling around living room during your heavy snoring sleep

Location hidden

#2038 Nov 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I wasn't here to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Too busy!
I come here to leave you a message as just seen the note on the wsjlm threads of your son.I am sincere when I say he been in my
thoughts along with his wife and family over the many months now.
You see I can understand and feel cause I am doin some rough walking too.So with this said I shall say I will keep him and all your family tucked in thought and prayer(according to my beliefs)Hoping you except my hand of understanding.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2039 Nov 26, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here to leave you a message as just seen the note on the wsjlm threads of your son.I am sincere when I say he been in my
thoughts along with his wife and family over the many months now.
You see I can understand and feel cause I am doin some rough walking too.So with this said I shall say I will keep him and all your family tucked in thought and prayer(according to my beliefs)Hoping you except my hand of understanding.
Thank you so much. You know you can tm me any time. It doesn't all have to be public.

I stopped going to WSJLM because of the hate-filled posts. I just don't need that. I get enough of that on WINLAC!

As I have said many times, the prayers, meditations, good wishes are all welcome when they are done with the intent of good for me and my family.

Prayer itself is a form of meditation, or at least should be. There should be quiet of mind before prayer and a definite purpose for it. There should never be a time when you just ask for things for yourself. There should never be a time when it is done without the consciousness of what we already have and how blessed we are in life. But that's just my personal opinion. You have a wonderful day.

The Borderland of Sol

#2040 Nov 26, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much. You know you can tm me any time. It doesn't all have to be public.
I stopped going to WSJLM because of the hate-filled posts. I just don't need that. I get enough of that on WINLAC!
As I have said many times, the prayers, meditations, good wishes are all welcome when they are done with the intent of good for me and my family.
Prayer itself is a form of meditation, or at least should be. There should be quiet of mind before prayer and a definite purpose for it. There should never be a time when you just ask for things for yourself. There should never be a time when it is done without the consciousness of what we already have and how blessed we are in life. But that's just my personal opinion. You have a wonderful day.
Yah, I dropped WSJLM as well. Same reason.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#2041 Nov 26, 2012
A bit of kitchen humor:

Our oven died last Monday, so we had to run out and purchase a new one quickly since we had the family coming over for thanksgiving. For those of you that know me….no, it did not breakdown due to my unique baking talent‘s.(As far as we know.)

As hubby was installing it, I was reading over all the features our new range has and I noticed that it has a “cook time” feature. You can place your casserole into the oven and set the temp and time you want it to start and stop cooking, so that your meal is ready when you get home. I excitedly pointed out this feature to my husband, he shook his head slowly and said (and I quote)“please - no”. I must have looked at him a bit confused, because he clarified his statement by asking “Does it also have a “stove-star” feature that automatically dials 911 in case of an emergency?” That still has me laughing….but I do agree that in my case <<blush>>, he has a very valid point. I think I will simply stick with my Crock Pot meals for that particular feature.‘Chuckle

Given my well known kitchen deficiency, honey always cooks the main course and leaves the side dishes to me when we have the family over. The turkey came out awesome (thanks to hubby), no dishes that I cooked burned - nor did they explode/implode, thus my new range is still in one-piece! So this years turkey day, was a culinary success. LOL!

I hope everyone had a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

I see that WINLAC was busy over the holiday week…..Should only take me a few days to catch up since I only have a little over 2k posts to read :P I may just skip myself ahead to today.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2042 Nov 26, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
A bit of kitchen humor:
Our oven died last Monday, so we had to run out and purchase a new one quickly since we had the family coming over for thanksgiving. For those of you that know me….no, it did not breakdown due to my unique baking talent‘s.(As far as we know.)
As hubby was installing it, I was reading over all the features our new range has and I noticed that it has a “cook time” feature. You can place your casserole into the oven and set the temp and time you want it to start and stop cooking, so that your meal is ready when you get home. I excitedly pointed out this feature to my husband, he shook his head slowly and said (and I quote)“please - no”. I must have looked at him a bit confused, because he clarified his statement by asking “Does it also have a “stove-star” feature that automatically dials 911 in case of an emergency?” That still has me laughing….but I do agree that in my case <<blush>>, he has a very valid point. I think I will simply stick with my Crock Pot meals for that particular feature.‘Chuckle
Given my well known kitchen deficiency, honey always cooks the main course and leaves the side dishes to me when we have the family over. The turkey came out awesome (thanks to hubby), no dishes that I cooked burned - nor did they explode/implode, thus my new range is still in one-piece! So this years turkey day, was a culinary success. LOL!
I hope everyone had a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!
I see that WINLAC was busy over the holiday week…..Should only take me a few days to catch up since I only have a little over 2k posts to read :P I may just skip myself ahead to today.
You should write a book, NS. Not Heloise's Helpful Hints, but No Stress Tests.

Glad you had a great time.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#2044 Nov 27, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You should write a book, NS. Not Heloise's Helpful Hints, but No Stress Tests.
Glad you had a great time.
LOL! Not sure that much of anything other than boiling water would pass my test’s, and even that is questionable. I decided to make spaghetti and garlic bread as our first meal on the new range. I had the humbling experience of surpassing my past all time kitchen low. I did not take into account that the glass top would cook differently than a coil top….<<whispers>> I burnt the noodles. How does one do that? Grumbles…..

Hey Water, good to read you my friend!

The Borderland of Sol

#2045 Nov 27, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Not sure that much of anything other than boiling water would pass my test’s, and even that is questionable. I decided to make spaghetti and garlic bread as our first meal on the new range. I had the humbling experience of surpassing my past all time kitchen low. I did not take into account that the glass top would cook differently than a coil top….<<whispers>> I burnt the noodles. How does one do that? Grumbles…..
Hey Water, good to read you my friend!
Yah, those glass/ceramic stovetops are a lot more responsive that the older ones. Yer gonna love it, though - or hubby will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 568,027
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 795,323
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Mummy NFL 120,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min lil whispers 607,189
Scientific proof for God's existence 19 min lightbeamrider 555
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min waaasssuuup 442,015
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 26 min Yumpin Yimminy 492
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Heisenberg 267,407
More from around the web