Aguaje Results- Aguaje Powder

Aguaje Results- Aguaje Powder

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Tammy

Texas City, TX

#1 May 1, 2013
Hi ladies i started a new discussion on this topic since it's a long list of previous topics.
Well here my take on taking Aguaje powder to enhance "the booty" after taking this for about 60 days i've seen great results and this is with me miss days of taking it. i am very pleased. i know many people think that this isn't possible but it is.
If we can lose inches we can also gain inches...so this doesn't make you gain weight! i have gain 1 lbs i actually lose 3lbs so i say go for it !!!
does anyone know how to post pictures?
Shelby

Concord, MA

#2 May 16, 2013
hello all, I'm excited to be apart of this new forum! I have been taking the aguaje poweder for two weeks but I have missed a couple days. not enough time to see results but I'm not sure if it's a sugarpill effect but I feel like my side dimples are filling in a bit. I made a topical too ut my dogs ate it, I will make another and cotinue to update my results.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#3 May 16, 2013
Shelby wrote:
hello all, I'm excited to be apart of this new forum! I have been taking the aguaje poweder for two weeks but I have missed a couple days. not enough time to see results but I'm not sure if it's a sugarpill effect but I feel like my side dimples are filling in a bit. I made a topical too ut my dogs ate it, I will make another and cotinue to update my results.
i'm going to start with my maca again and the aguaje. What's your recipe for the topical aguaje? i would love to try it out =)
Shelby

Ayer, MA

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>i'm going to start with my maca again and the aguaje. What's your recipe for the topical aguaje? i would love to try it out =)
I forgot exactly what I did but I mixed Aguaje with PM for my powders, let that sit in castor oil, emu oil, olive oil and I want to say coconut oil since those are my go to's for several days in the sun. and I always put it back in the sun, since you have to mix it up every day.
Tammy

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Shelby wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot exactly what I did but I mixed Aguaje with PM for my powders, let that sit in castor oil, emu oil, olive oil and I want to say coconut oil since those are my go to's for several days in the sun. and I always put it back in the sun, since you have to mix it up every day.
how did it work for you?
Shakmeup

Reseda, CA

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Hello ladies I've been talking the pills a little over a month no major group so far just roundness. I'm about to order the powder. How does it taste??? And any recent results?
BellaInParis

Poway, CA

#7 Dec 25, 2014
Hello Ladies! I haven't started taking Aguaje, but I hear a lot of good things for it! What is the dosage you recomend and how to take it? I want to gain weight and get a curvy body! So help me out girls!

Thanks!^.^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web