That would have been my vote.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#2 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I note that @$$h01e isn't in the list.
That would have been my vote.
Considering that you're the one that created the thread (two hours ago, or approximately at 10:00am EST), you could have included it in the list.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#3 May 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that you're the one that created the thread (two hours ago, or approximately at 10:00am EST), you could have included it in the list.
Can't use it in the list.

Get a clue.
Geresean Demoniac

Altona, IL

#4 May 6, 2013
A better question is, who gives a good goddamn?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#5 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Can't use it in the list.
Get a clue.
Well, then. Judging by this thread and your response, that's what your beliefs promote. No, thank you. You can have it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#6 May 6, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then. Judging by this thread and your response, that's what your beliefs promote. No, thank you. You can have it.
I didn't promote any beliefs here,@$$h01e !
anonymouse internet troll

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 May 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't promote any beliefs here,@$$h01e !
SMITE HIM! SMITE HIM! SMITE HIM!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#8 May 14, 2013
anonymouse internet troll wrote:
<quoted text>
SMITE HIM! SMITE HIM! SMITE HIM!
LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 May 14, 2013
I'm just simple, common every day folk. I'm not rich, never have been, probably never will be....in THIS world. I've never owned a new car, I've never had a new home, I have days were I feel close to God, I've days I feel like only Satan was pleased with the way I had behaved. Don't ever let me fool anyone on the internet,or beyond: I struggle fiercely against the powers of spiritual darkness sometimes! Sometimes in my battles against the devil, I feel like I'm like Micheal Spinks, and the devil is like Mike Tyson, and he's ready to finish me off...in the very first round. But Glory and thanks be to the Most High God! I have struggled, and I continue to struggle, many days against the forces of evil, and the Lord has seen me through many a dark day! Yes, I know my Redeemer LIVES. THAT'S who Doctor REALITY is...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm just simple, common every day folk. I'm not rich, never have been, probably never will be....in THIS world. I've never owned a new car, I've never had a new home, I have days were I feel close to God, I've days I feel like only Satan was pleased with the way I had behaved. Don't ever let me fool anyone on the internet,or beyond: I struggle fiercely against the powers of spiritual darkness sometimes! Sometimes in my battles against the devil, I feel like I'm like Micheal Spinks, and the devil is like Mike Tyson, and he's ready to finish me off...in the very first round. But Glory and thanks be to the Most High God! I have struggled, and I continue to struggle, many days against the forces of evil, and the Lord has seen me through many a dark day! Yes, I know my Redeemer LIVES. THAT'S who Doctor REALITY is...
Just keepin' it REAL...For REAL. Good night to all in every nation. Doctor REALITY of the United States of America.
Thank You

Anonymous Proxy

#12 May 14, 2013
Appreciate your candor Doctor REALITY.

A good number of us can say the same if we are so inclined to be that open.
mohammed asif

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 May 15, 2013
He is Kurdistanish rebal. He is infultrat Hameric a to distry CVS the phamicees. He is truble haveing capatul of T. Allah blesing Hameric a esply nato 5.62 roundmekr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Insults Are Easier 270,679
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 7 min remembrances5148 47
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 7 min apg 25
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min waaasssuuup 611,833
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min truthandcommonsense 3,576
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 18 min thetruth 9,338
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min love_spell 442,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Darwins Stepchild 828,786
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min oxbow 584,436
More from around the web