The Sad REALITY of Homosexuality

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 13, 2013
While going through the t.v. channels a few hours ago, I stopped on a soap opera scene that caught my eye. I had the t.v. on mute, so I wasn't really sure what was going on. Before I could reach for the remote and turn the volume up, it became REAL clear what was going on. What was going on was the REALITY that day-time t.v. is descending to new depths in the 'trashy department'. I mean REAL TRASHY!! In this scene, this young male patient was sitting on a bed in a hospital room, with nothing but his boxershorts on, waiting to see a doctor. As he sat there on the edge of the bed, a young male hospital worker came in. As they talked, the male patient got up off the end of the bed and got right in the male hospital worker's face. Like I said, I had the t.v. on mute , so I wasn't really sure what the 'nose to nose' conversation was all about. But then it became REAL clear what was going on. The patient had turned the hospital worker around so that he was standing at the edge of the bed, with the bed behind him. Then, the patient went for the waistband strings on the worker's uniform pants, and YANKED on them so as to loosen them so that they would 'fall down'.:( Then, the hospital worker slowly laid back onto the bed....and laid on his back....and laid there...as if to say 'TAKE ME!!':( I guess his homosexual instincts caused him to forget that he was at work..:( So, tell me,is THIS the kind of behavior among men that American politicians and society wants us to believe is 'just as admirable as traditional unions'???!! No wonder America was attacked on September 11,2001!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 May 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
While going through the t.v. channels a few hours ago, I stopped on a soap opera scene that caught my eye. I had the t.v. on mute, so I wasn't really sure what was going on. Before I could reach for the remote and turn the volume up, it became REAL clear what was going on. What was going on was the REALITY that day-time t.v. is descending to new depths in the 'trashy department'. I mean REAL TRASHY!! In this scene, this young male patient was sitting on a bed in a hospital room, with nothing but his boxershorts on, waiting to see a doctor. As he sat there on the edge of the bed, a young male hospital worker came in. As they talked, the male patient got up off the end of the bed and got right in the male hospital worker's face. Like I said, I had the t.v. on mute , so I wasn't really sure what the 'nose to nose' conversation was all about. But then it became REAL clear what was going on. The patient had turned the hospital worker around so that he was standing at the edge of the bed, with the bed behind him. Then, the patient went for the waistband strings on the worker's uniform pants, and YANKED on them so as to loosen them so that they would 'fall down'.:( Then, the hospital worker slowly laid back onto the bed....and laid on his back....and laid there...as if to say 'TAKE ME!!':( I guess his homosexual instincts caused him to forget that he was at work..:( So, tell me,is THIS the kind of behavior among men that American politicians and society wants us to believe is 'just as admirable as traditional unions'???!! No wonder America was attacked on September 11,2001!!
well, that is just the same as sex on tv or cinema done by heterosexuals. you hate it when it is done by gays, yet don't criticize when it is done by straight people. it is your problem, not ours. take it, or leave it.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#7 May 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You have the most vivid man-on-man sex fantasies of any “straight” guy I know.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 May 15, 2013
The very fact that abortion and gay marriage is being so vehemently defended in America is a REAL sign that Satan the devil is making his final push to totally bankrupt America morally.
Tanya

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 May 15, 2013
To each his own choice.
If you do not like it, don't watch it.
Judging people because they are homosexual is just wrong, plain and simply wrong.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#11 May 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The very fact that abortion and gay marriage is being so vehemently defended in America is a REAL sign that Satan the devil is making his final push to totally bankrupt America morally.
Why do some politicians support gay unions and a female's right to kill their unborn child?? I mean, is it for political reasons.....or is that just who they really are?? If it's because that's just who they is...then you can know for sure that they are among the enemies of God.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#12 May 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's obvious that you shouldn't be watching shows that are meant for grown-ups.

Children's hour should be along soon. Enjoy the cartoons.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#13 May 15, 2013
Tanya wrote:
To each his own choice.
If you do not like it, don't watch it.
Judging people because they are homosexual is just wrong, plain and simply wrong.
That's sound advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Clearwater 794,092
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min RADEKT 267,336
more instagram followers (Dec '13) 8 min Fitzie1234 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Peace_Warrior 607,091
Scientific proof for God's existence 13 min Jac 508
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min cheer the f up 120,642
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 28 min Jaicy 12
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Anthony MN 567,539
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web