crown capital management group-Enviro...

crown capital management group-Environmental cost of industrialisation

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jun 13

UK

#1 Jun 25, 2013
KARACHI - Industrialisation is a process of social and economic changes whereby a human society is transformed from a pre-industrial to an industrial state. It is a part of a wider modernisation process, where social change and economic development is closely related with technological innovation, particularly with the development of large-scale energy and metallurgy production.

The major technological, socioeconomic, and cultural change in the late 18th and early 19th century resulting from the replacement of an economy based on manual labour with one dominated by industry and machine manufacture while our economy grows stronger and our environment becomes weaker as a result. There is only one cause of environmental destruction - industrialisation. Overpopulation and over consumerism are only consequences/by-products of the industrialisation. Moreover, the environment has been destroyed by industrialization and consumerism but not the population/ overpopulation. The industrialisation has loaded tremendous pressure on environment. The industrialisation runs hand in glove with environment.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/06/26/ci...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min USA-1 38,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Insults Are Easier 48,226
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Brian_G 971,603
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Brian_G 445,695
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min MUQ2 44,642
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 42 min vishnu 2,038
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min MUQ2 281,229
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 105,563
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,559
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 646,377
More from around the web