Exploring the darker side....

Exploring the darker side....

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 13

UK

#1 Dec 19, 2013
So, yea if may be wrong, but I can't help it. Does anyone else have thoughts of being totally taken advantage of, believe me I know the difference between fantasy and reality.... To my detriment .

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Redhaired wrote:
So, yea if may be wrong, but I can't help it. Does anyone else have thoughts of being totally taken advantage of, believe me I know the difference between fantasy and reality.... To my detriment .
When you say "totally taken advantage of" just what you mean? Like somebody who comes to visit and just won't leave – or were you referring to something more financial, or sexual (which there is a forum specifically for that)– just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 701,419
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 3 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 3 hr Prophecy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,743
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 7